STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to France and Canada | For Peace, Love, and to Mediate

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

ThaiGov.png

To: <Empress of the Empire of France and the King of the Kingdom of Canada> Alexander Alex
Subject: Thai led Franco-Canadian negotiation
Security Type: Maximum Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Your Majesties,

In these turbulent times, where the tempest of conflict threatens to unsettle the balance of international peace and harmony, I extend to you, the esteemed leaders of the Empire of France and the Kingdom of Canada, the highest regard and profound concern from the Republic of Thailand. Our earnest commitment to global stability and the welfare of nations compels us to address this dire situation with the utmost urgency and diplomatic sensitivity.

It is with a heavy heart that I observe the escalating tension between your great nations. The repercussions of this conflict resonate far beyond your borders, impacting the global community and endangering the principles of sovereignty and peaceful coexistence. It is a situation that calls not for the might of arms, but for the strength of diplomacy.

As Prime Minister of the Republic of Thailand, a nation esteemed for its role in fostering international peace and understanding, I implore you to consider the path of dialogue and negotiation. History has consistently shown us that the true measure of leadership lies not in the conquests of war but in the triumphs of peace. It is through dialogue, understanding, and mutual respect that lasting resolutions are forged.

The Republic of Thailand, standing firmly on its principle of promoting harmony and mutual respect among nations, offers to facilitate and mediate a peaceful dialogue between your esteemed governments. We propose a summit, a meeting ground for open communication and negotiation, free from the shadows of conflict and animosity. In this proposed summit, we aim to create a conducive environment for both parties to express their concerns, grievances, and aspirations towards achieving a resolution that honors the dignity and sovereignty of both nations.

Your Majesties, the eyes of the world are upon you, waiting with bated breath for a sign of hope, a gesture towards peace. Let us not allow the future pages of history to narrate a tale of endless strife and sorrow. Instead, let us strive together to pen a chapter of reconciliation and mutual understanding.

In closing, I extend my hand in diplomatic solidarity, ready to assist in bridging the divide that separates your nations. May wisdom, compassion, and the desire for lasting peace guide our steps forward.

Yours in Diplomacy,

Thaksin Shinawatra
Prime Minister
Republic of Thailand

Digital Diplomatic Communication​

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
800px-Canadian_Royal_Crown.svg.png

Message to Thailand
Private & Encrypted

To: Thaksin Shinawatra, Thailand

The nation of Thailand has the reputation of a warmongering imperialistic nation and for good reason. You have invaded Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, and French colonies in the Pacific without cause and outside the bounds of self-defense. You have caused countless deaths that could have very easily been avoided. Your nation cares nothing for the well-being of citizens in the world, cares nothing for world peace, and cares nothing for "harmony."

Thailand is the very last nation on this planet we would ever even consider to mediate this ongoing issue.

Save the jokes for the comedy club.

Good day,
Euan I Rideau
King of Canada and Its Territories
Kingdom of Canada

Bossza007

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa