STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Franch | Condolences

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Foreign-Affairs-photo.png

To: <Marie Lefebvre. Prime Minister of Empire of France> Alexander
Subject: Terrorist Attack on Paris
Security Type: NSST Protocol + Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Prime Minister,

I sincerely extend my personal, and on behalf of the Thai Government, condolence toward the recent terrorist attack in Paris. The Embassy of Thailand now confirms that at least 5 Thai civilians have died as a victim of this attack.

Thailand sees France as our partner on the international stage and we formally express our support and solitary with your nation on this grave incident. While I do not personally know who the reason behind this atrocious attack is, I stand fully support by your side, representing the Republic of Thailand. The Thai Embassy will remain fully operational as we wait for the process of handling the bodies of our nationals back to Thailand and their family. If your nation needs political support regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to reach me.

Please accept, your Excellency, my profound and sincere condolences to the French nation and her free people who does not deserve such a judgement to their live.

Yours in Diplomacy,

Tana Weskosith
Ambassador to France
Republic of Thailand

Digital Diplomatic Communication​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa