STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Germany | Bilateral Relationship

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Foreign-Affairs-photo.png

To: <Emilia von der Leyen, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Germany> Danny
Subject: Continuation of the Bilateral Relationship between Thailand and Germany
Security Type: NSST Protocol + Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Foreign Minister Leyen,

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand extends greetings to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Germany. We are writing to express our sincere desire to continue the cordial and cooperative bilateral relationship between Thailand and Germany. Thailand is committed to establishing a long-term partnership based on mutual interests and collaborative efforts. To this end, Thailand proposes that our two nations maintain their existing diplomatic missions: the Republic Thai Embassy in Berlin and the German Embassy in Bangkok. We believe this continued presence will further strengthen our ties. We look forward to your Ministry's response.

Sincerely,

Surakiart Sathirathai
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Thailand

Digital Diplomatic Communication​

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

179px-Greater_imperial_coat_of_arms_of_Germany.svg.png

Official Correspondence of Ministry for Foreign Affairs
To: Surakiart Sathirathai, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Thailand
Re: Continuation of the Bilateral Relationship between Thailand and Germany
Security Classification: Private

Dear Minister Sathirathai,

I would like to thank you for your message in regards to establishment of Embassies in both of our nations. Germany recognises the need and requirement of relationship that exists between Thailand and Germany and to that effect we accept the opening of Embassies in both nations. However, I further invite Thailand to look at opening consulates in Germany whilst we look at a consulate in Phuket.
I am also interested in looking to meet when it is suitable, to see if we can further strengthen our ties.

Regards,
Emilia von der Leyen,

Germany

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Foreign-Affairs-photo.png

To: <Emilia von der Leyen, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Germany> Danny
Subject: Continuation of the Bilateral Relationship between Thailand and Germany
Security Type: NSST Protocol + Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Foreign Minister Leyen,

I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for the delay in responding to your correspondence. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Thailand acknowledges receipt of your communication and is keen to discuss the feasibility of establishing two Thai consulates in Germany. Our aim is to expand our diplomatic presence beyond the current Embassy in Berlin, with proposed consulates in Hamburg and Munich.

While I am truly honored by your invitation for an in-person meeting, the current demands of my office and the organizational structure of the Ministry prevent me from arranging an official visit to Germany at this juncture. However, Thailand is eager to progress our discussions on the Harmonious Accord and is prepared to dispatch a high-level delegation to Germany, to be led by the Director-General of the Department of European Affairs, Panthipha Iamsuttha Ekarohit. We look forward to receiving your feedback on this proposal.

Sincerely,

Surakiart Sathirathai
Republic of Thailand

Digital Diplomatic Communication​

Danny

El Presidente
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

179px-Greater_imperial_coat_of_arms_of_Germany.svg.png

Official Correspondence of Ministry for Foreign Affairs
To: Surakiart Sathirathai, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Thailand
Re: Continuation of the Bilateral Relationship between Thailand and Germany
Security Classification: Private

Dear Minister Sathirathai, Bossza007

Unfortunately due to the demands of my own, I won't be able to host any meeting at this current moment and can hand this over towards my Deputy. If you please let me know prior of when you would like for the Director-General to visit, I can make them aware.

Regards,
Emilia von der Leyen