STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Israel | Investment Negotiation

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

9mMl2sH.png

To: <Isaac Herzog, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Israel> Zak

Subject: Treaty Negotiation on the Reciprocal Promotion and Protection of Investments between Thailand and Israel

Security Type: Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Dear Minister Herzog,

The Republic of Thailand continues to share a friendly attitude and approach toward the State of Israel, as we have maintained this perspective since 1954. The Thai Government persists in its diplomatic policy to resolve conflict, in which the former Israeli Prime Minister, Golda Meir, praised us for our success in solving the Israeli Bangkok Embassy hostage crisis in 1972. Today, Thailand has experienced rapid economic growth, and Israel, which they have recovered from the debt crisis. We deem it an opportunity for both countries to step up and intensify economic cooperation. I wish to meet you at the most convenient time to discuss and negotiate a treaty that will enhance the investment between Thailand and Israel.

I will be waiting for your reply.

Sincerely
Panabha Chandraramya
Thai Ambassador to Israel
Republic of Thailand

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II