STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to italy | Summit

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Foreign-Affairs-photo.png

To: <Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Italy> Bambulina
Subject: Invitation to a Bilateral Summit: Celebrating Friendship and Cooperation between Thailand and the Kingdom of Italy at the Thai Embassy
Security Type: Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Dear Honorable Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Italy,

As the first light of dawn paints the sky with delicate hues of pink and gold, I, Mr. Chirdchu Raktabutr, Thai Ambassador to the Kingdom of Italy, compose this letter with immense respect and a sense of profound purpose. With the noble aspirations of the Republic of Thailand, we seek to strengthen the bonds of friendship and cooperation that unite our two great nations, inspired by our shared commitment to progress, innovation, and mutual understanding.

Our countries, each boasting a rich and storied history, have long been guided by a shared dedication to the betterment of our peoples and the world. It is in this spirit of unity and camaraderie that I humbly extend an invitation to you and your esteemed colleagues to join us in a bilateral summit, a momentous occasion that will celebrate the unbreakable ties that connect our nations and the shared values that define our partnership.

Envision the grand summit venue, a breathtaking fusion of Thai and Italian architecture and artistry, where the serene beauty of Thai mural paintings stands alongside the awe-inspiring frescoes of Italy. Within this resplendent setting, we will engage in thought-provoking dialogue, exploring the myriad facets of our common interests and charting a course toward a more collaborative and prosperous future.

The summit's agenda will delve into a diverse range of topics, from climate change and sustainable development to trade and investment, as well as cultural exchanges aimed at fostering deeper understanding and empathy between our peoples. As we navigate these crucial discussions, our deliberations will culminate in the signing of an Amity Treaty, a lasting symbol of the unwavering commitment and unity that will continue to define our partnership.

As the sun's last rays stretch across the horizon, bathing the world in a soft, golden glow, I implore you to let the words of this letter resonate within your heart, sparking a sense of anticipation and excitement for the summit that lies ahead. For it is in these fleeting moments of twilight, as day yields to night, that we are reminded of the boundless potential that lies within the bonds of unity and collaboration that we share.

Please accept, Honorable Prime Minister, the assurances of my highest consideration and esteem, as I eagerly await your positive response to this invitation. Together, let us forge a legacy that will stand as a testament to our shared history and pave the way for an even brighter, more prosperous, and harmonious future for Thailand and the Kingdom of Italy.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Chirdchu Raktabutr
Thai Ambassador to the Kingdom of Italy
Republic of Thailand

May 2, 2023
To:Mr. Chirdchu Raktabutr
Security Type: Secure Encrypted Method

Greetings,

I thank you for the invite, and after condderation, i happily acept this invite to the Summit. I have also communicated this little to Her Majesty Queen Zoe I, who also expressed her interest in taking part in this summit. Please contact the Royal Communications Office to make the senessary arrangements for her arrival.

As it will be my first time visiting Thiland, i am eagerly looking forward to the Summit, i aspecillay like the theme of climate change and sustainable developlent, and there true importance in the next few decades.

Yours faithfully,

Bianca Farina
Prime Minister of Kingdom of Italy

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Hey! Don't forget to use the @Bossze007. This way, I can know that you have replied to me. Happy Roleplaying!

Foreign-Affairs-photo.png

To: <Her Majesty Queen Zoe I of the Kingdom of Italy> Bambulina
Subject: Detailed Correspondence Regarding the Forthcoming High-Level Summit
Security Type: High Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Your Excellency,

I pen this communication, in the esteemed capacity of Ambassador of the Republic of Thailand to Italy, as a formal representation of the heartfelt greetings and profound respect that emanate from our Royal Thai Embassy, extended towards Her Majesty Queen Zoe I. It is in earnest hope and highest regard that we wish Her Majesty maintains an aura of radiating health and continue to be the beacon of spirit and resilience for her subjects.

We seek your esteemed office's confirmation on the forthcoming summit, a congregation of minds and ideas that is scheduled to transpire on the 1st of April, 2002. We envisage this assembly as a potent catalyst that will further enrich our mutual comprehension, solidifying the bonds of friendship that interlace our two nations. It is with a sense of profound gratitude that we acknowledge Her Majesty's willingness to partake in these discussions, the nature of which is undeniably significant.

The proposed agenda for this summit is meticulously designed to be comprehensive, encapsulating a vast expanse of themes that reflect the multifaceted and interconnected challenges that we, as nations, encounter in this era of globalization. We aspire to delve deeply into pressing issues, such as the omnipresent concern of climate change and the imperative of sustainable development. Our objective is to comprehend the extensive implications of these subjects and to identify strategies that foster collaboration toward resolving them.

In addition, we are eager to delve into the untapped potential of expanding trade and investment between our great nations of Thailand and Italy. It is our firm belief that by exploring these avenues, we can unlock a plethora of mutually beneficial economic opportunities.

We also anticipate with great eagerness, the cultural exchanges that are slated to occur. We firmly believe in the intrinsic value of these exchanges, as they serve as vital instruments that facilitate mutual understanding, respect, and friendship among our diverse populace. These interactions will undoubtedly weave a rich tapestry of shared experiences and mutual appreciation.

A highlight of our summit, which we deem of paramount significance, is the signing of the Amity Treaty. This event is not merely a procedural formality but a historic moment that symbolizes a new chapter in our bilateral relations, characterized by heightened cooperation and mutual respect. We are confident that this treaty will serve as a testament to our shared interests and contribute significantly towards the stability and prosperity of our regions, thereby leaving an indelible imprint on the canvas of world diplomacy.

In the interest of ensuring a seamless and secure environment for the summit, we would like to reassure Her Majesty and the esteemed Italian government of the readiness of the Royal Thai Armed Forces. Their deployment for the express purpose of safeguarding the summit underlines our unwavering commitment to ensuring the security and success of this significant event. We recognize and appreciate the immense importance of this gathering in shaping the future trajectory of our bilateral relations.

As we approach the summit, we eagerly look forward to Her Majesty's esteemed presence. We wholeheartedly believe that Her Majesty's insights, borne out of her seasoned leadership and vast experience, will be instrumental in the successful realization of our shared objectives.

In anticipation of a positive and fruitful discourse, I remain,

Yours sincerely,

Chirdchu Raktabutr
Ambassador of the Republic of Thailand to Italy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa