STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Japan | Joint Exercise

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Defence-Ministry.png

To: <Masato Tanaka, Minister of Defense of the State of Japan> Vladilena Milizé
Subject: Joint Military Excerise
Security Type: High Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Esteemed Minister Masato,

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand has relayed communication that the Japanese Defense Ministry and its recently established Armed Forces are interested in partaking in a joint exercise with the Thai Armed Forces. Please allow me to lead the initiative in this discussion.

The Republic of Thailand Armed Forces is one of the most powerful military powers in the world, serving as the foundational aspect of our Republic status as one of the three reigning World Power alongside the United Kingdom and the United States. Our services are renowned for their professionalism, discipline, rigorous training, and effectiveness in any situation of modern warfare. By seeking a joint military exercise with us, the State of Japan must recognize the exceptional standard and ethics of Armed Forces.

The Defense Ministry of Thailand, in the light of the Japanese military interest in a joint exercise, seeks clarification from the Japanese Defense Ministry on the possibility that the Japanese Armed Forces can benefit from our shared effort. We are seeking the prospect where the Japanese military deems its vulnerable that can be enhanced by our expertise or aspect where you deem necessary to strengthen your military.

Please relay to me the information from your esteemed Ministry and I shall coordinate with the Armed Forces and the Chief of Staff.

With high regard,

Gen. Chavalit Yongchaiyudh
Minister of Defense
Republic of Thailand

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa