STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Morocco | Congratulation and affairs

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
9mMl2sH.png

To: <Prime Minister Abderrahmane Youssoufi of Morocco ValorousVizier >

Subject: Congratulation on entering the world stage

Security Type: Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption key is sent separately via fax
Dear Prime Minister Abderrahmane,

I congratulate you and your government on gaining a foothold on the international scene! It must be difficult, given the growing number of powerful African states! My name is Surakiart Sathirathai, and I am Thailand's Minister of Foreign Affairs. Our country is the most notable in East Asia, as Asia's second-largest regional power. Morocco, we believe, is deserving of international attention. We'd love to add your country to our roster of allies! Many fights are going on right now, and we don't recommend trusting the communication line that contacts you. We are being open and honest, and we want to let you know that you can choose whether or not to believe us. There is a coalition of Turkey and the alliance of the United States. Because Turkey persecuted its Jewish minority, the United States criticized and declared war on it. Turkey defends the sovereignty of a country to do whatever it wants. Please use caution if you are inclined to take sides. They are all want more allies at last. We are currently not taking side officially. We are both into the United States and Turkey, but we can't denied that the common sense will oppose the Turkish's nation. You can rely on us if all you want to do is build your country. I can expedite the dispatch of a Thai ambassador to your office in Morocco. Please keep in mind that any battle is likely to occur, and that you are responsible for safeguarding your people from any looming threat.

Regard
Surakiart Sathirathai
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Thailand
Republic of Thailand

ValorousVizier

Newcomer
Mar 9, 2022
Bossza007

Dear Minister of Foreign Affairs Surakiart Sathirathai,

I must thank you greatly for your praise of our nation! I take great interest in the power of your nation, and I can see it is most certainly an important player in politics within Asia, though your nation's influence spreads across the world! Thank you for your insight in relation to the current conflict in Turkey, and I will keep it in mind when making future decisons. Please contact Morocco's minister of foreign affairs and cooperation, Abdellatif Filali, for further diplomatic proposals or issues regarding such affairs.

Kind Regards,
Abderrahmane Youssoufi
Prime minister of Morocco

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
9mMl2sH.png

To: <Abdellatif Filali, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation of Morocco ValorousVizier >

Subject: Affairs between Thailand and Morocco

Security Type: Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption key is sent separately via fax
Dear Minister Abdellatif Filali,

My name is Nontawat Chandrtri, and I am the Thai ambassador to Morocco. My Foreign Minister has instructed me to contact you to continue our relationship development. I am currently stationed in the Thai embassy in Rabat and would like to meet with you. Thailand is interested in collaborating with you on trade and the global situation. I'd like to see if you're available for a meeting. Our country has a skilled workforce in machinery, including computers and electrical machinery. Your contemporary economy will benefit from the freshly imported equipment as it expands production capabilities for consumer and government use. Our nation's and military budgets invest in numerous infrastructure projects and economies. We are in the midst of an economic boom, and we have a welfare state that provides for the basic needs of any citizen. I hope this will give you the mood to meet with me.

Sincerely
Nontawat Chandrtri
Thai ambassador to Morocco
Republic of Thailand

ValorousVizier

Newcomer
Mar 9, 2022
Dear Minister Nontawat Chandrtri,

Thank you for the offer of a meeting. I too beleive that we could both greatly benefit by organising trade. I am currently available for a meeting. Should we meet at the Thai embassy?

Regards,
Abdellatif Filali
Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation
Morocco

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
9mMl2sH.png

To: <Abdellatif Filali, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation of Morocco>

Subject: RE: Affairs between Thailand and Morocco

Dear Minister Abdellatif Filali,

I will be the one who goes to meet with you at your office in the Foreign Affairs building. Please, wait for me while I am getting ready.
Sincerely

Nontawat Chandrtri
Republic of Thailand
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ambassador (Mr.) Nontawat quickly turns off his computer and pulls the document from the drawer on his right side. Since their first communication with the Moroccan Prime Minister, the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs had already faxed him a few documents. In his walnut color briefcase, he places the stationary equipment and papers. He picks up the Caramel tone coat with his name and emblem from the cloth hanger outside the office door. He then returns his gaze to the room before exiting. Many of his coworkers inquire about his whereabouts as he walks. Because he is the only ambassador here, they all get it right. He sniffs the warm, clean air into his soul as he opens the door. He waves to the guard, then drives the Foreign Office car to the Moroccan Foreign Ministry. He travels at a leisurely pace, taking in the sights and sounds of the town. It's one of his favorite things to do when he comes here. He believes that establishing a connection with the locals will help to improve bilateral relations. It's what the doctrine has taught him. He arrives at his destination after about ten minutes. He enters the Moroccan Foreign Ministry through the main entrance and proceeds down the road to the building. Before walking the building, he finds a parking spot. He is on the lookout for the receptionist. He'll approach and inquire about the office. Alternatively, ask around. He pauses to admire the interior design before proceeding to the Moroccan Foreign Minister's office. He would knock on the door and wait for permission before walking inside if the minister hadn't waited for him outside.

ValorousVizier

ValorousVizier

Newcomer
Mar 9, 2022
"Greetings," says Abdellatif Filali, "it is great to finally meet you! Come on in."

Filali opens the door for the Ambassador, before signalling for him to sit at the chair opposite of his desk.

"As we have already begun discussing over e-mail, it would be brilliant to discuss a trade agreement with your nation. Our nation is blessed, we have great deposits of phosphate, as well as an array of other raw resources, such as fish (and other sea foods), and great stocks of grain. From my understanding your nation in turn produces large quantities of electrical components and machinery. Perhaps we could work out a deal involving some of these factors?" Filali asks.

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Ambassador Nottawat smiled while offering a handshake to him. He replied with goodwill. "The pleasure is all mine, minister Abdellatif. The place is well-decorated. I guess you enjoy luxury here." To get close to him, he made a joke. He entered the room and took a few moments to look around before taking a seat in the chair. He picks up his briefcase and stows it in his lap. He removes the documents with blank spaces where he can put extra text. He then looks at the minister's eyes while talking.

"I do entirely agree with you. I have a few documents here, but I haven't finished them. We can't seem to find your national resource export database. I need it, so we can both export and import goods. Let's continue. I've been here for a few months now, and the seafood makes me happy every day. I get up and go to the beach for lunch. I converse with the locals, which makes me more content. Moroccans are my favorite people. In terms of output, we are currently the world's third-largest exporter. We control 9% of the existing trading routes around the world. We also extract Rubber, Rubber Articles, and Plastics, Plastic Articles as our second priority. We also have oil, but we prefer selling mineral fuel because we have deflex production. We have decided to export what I had mentioned in the email. We've decided to trade what I said in the email. The next step is for us to know about your verified resources. It will also increase the amount of money available to your producer. Also, I recently heard that the monarch gave a speech. Can you tell me more about it?"

ValorousVizier

ValorousVizier

Newcomer
Mar 9, 2022
"Ah yes, the speech given by King Mohammed VI was the announcement for a beginning of a shift in our nation's millitary. Currently, we only posses a small, under equipt army, and as war sparks in Turkey, and the risk for bloodshed in the West Sahara remains a possibility, we have found it neccessary to increase our spending on our millitary, in order to protect our neutrality, of course." replies Abdellatif Filali.

"And in regards to your inability to locate our resource export database," starts Abdellatif Filali. "That may well be a problem on our end. However, I do have the correct information here."

Filali hands Nottawat the correct documents.

"We would be interested in importing machinery and computers, if that is what you were refering to. What is it that you are looking for?"

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Ambassador Nottawat takes the valid documents from minister Abdellatif. He takes a moment to read Moroccan exporting resources carefully because it is his first-time studying the information in the document. "Please allow me a few moments." He takes out his pen and a blank sheet of paper from his briefcase and begins to write his thoughts on it. "Vehicles and fish, I believe, will be able to assist us. You mention obtaining a variety of raw materials, such as fish. Don't you consider your government subsidizing local fishermen and private businesses? Morocco will act as a bridge between its people and those of Thailand. We will buy a tariff-free product from a local exporter if you offer it. We'd also like to import your vehicle because its output is easily expandable. Consider a situation where a local automaker sells their product in another country. It's fantastic for them. I have the agreement here." He reaches for the document and hands it to the minister. "Take your time." ValorousVizier

TRADE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE REPUBLIC OF THAILAND
AND THE MOROCCO

The Republic of Thailand, represented by its ambassador to Morocco, Nontawat Chandrtri
Morocco, represented by its Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation, Abdellatif Filali
On behalf of their country, they signed the treaty and pledged to develop constructive economic cooperation in the interests of their people and country. To create a trading route for the available resources, invest in the milestones listed below:

Republic of Thailand is willing to present the following resources;
  • Machinery including Computers for $2,500,000 each delivering
  • Electrical Machinery, Equipment for $2,750,000 each delivering
The Republic of Thailand is willing to provide Bangkok Port.

Morocco is willing to present the following resources;
  • Vehicles for $2,500,000 each delivering
  • Fish for $2,000,000 each delivering
Morocco is willing to provide Casablanca Port.

The trade route shall be a two-way trip using the Republic of Thailand's DHZR 4&5

The mentioned representative stated that the agreement's context would be preserved and respected.

Nontawat Chandrtri

Abdellatif Filali
Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation of Morocco

ValorousVizier

Newcomer
Mar 9, 2022

TRADE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE REPUBLIC OF THAILAND
AND THE MOROCCO

The Republic of Thailand, represented by its ambassador to Morocco, Nontawat Chandrtri
Morocco, represented by its Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation, Abdellatif Filali
On behalf of their country, they signed the treaty and pledged to develop constructive economic cooperation in the interests of their people and country. To create a trading route for the available resources, invest in the milestones listed below:

Republic of Thailand is willing to present the following resources;
  • Machinery including Computers for $2,500,000 each delivering
  • Electrical Machinery, Equipment for $2,750,000 each delivering
The Republic of Thailand is willing to provide Bangkok Port.

Morocco is willing to present the following resources;
  • Vehicles for $2,500,000 each delivering
  • Fish for $2,000,000 each delivering
Morocco is willing to provide Casablanca Port.

The trade route shall be a two-way trip using the Republic of Thailand's DHZR 4&5

The mentioned representative stated that the agreement's context would be preserved and respected.

Nontawat Chandrtri

Abdellatif Filali
Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation of Morocco

After taking a couple minutes to read over the details, Abdellatif signs the Thai-Moroccan Trade Agreement.
"Thank you very much for your time, and I will most certainly be in contact with you soon in regards to some of your afformentioned ideas involving the prosperity of our nations."

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Ambassador Nottawat expressed his delight after seeing that minister Abdellatif signed the agreement. "That will be the mark of our countries' cooperation. I am pleased to report that we have finally completed our work today! I'll return to the embassy soon to send the information about the new trade route. I wish you the best of luck. I'll contact you again once I've received the assignment from the Ministry." He thanked the minister before going out of the building. He sends the agreement contact to the Thailand Ministry of Foreign Affairs when he gets back to the embassy.

ValorousVizier

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa