STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Netherland | Inquiry

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Defence-Ministry.png

To: <Henk Kamp, Minister of Defense of the Kingdom of Netherland> Dutchy
Subject: Purchasing of production right of Goalkeeper CIWS
Security Type: High Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Minister Kamp,

I hope you are in good health and high spirit. I wish you the best in the defense affairs to ensure that the sovereignty and interests of the people of Netherland will never be infringed.

I am writing to you today to formally express the Republic Thai Navy’s interest in acquisition of the production right of the Goalkeeper CIWS. The weapon system is known for its automatic weapon system that excels in short-range defense of ships against highly maneuverable missiles, aircraft and fast-maneuvering surface vessels. The Republic Thai Navy has been closely observing the deployment of this armament and they have concluded that they desire Goalkeeper CIWS to be their next main CIWS systems. The Republic Navy plans to incorporate this defense weapon to over 200 warships within the first two years of its service within the Thai Navy, which will be in close cooperation with the Dutch Government.

I want to request a detailed account of your opinion and instruction. The Thai Navy, and in extending, the Thai Government, is eager to understand the required conditions for the Thai Navy to obtain such an advance weapon system. The Republic Thai Navy is seeking as minimum as the grant to domestic production where they could not transfer, sell, donate, or conduct any form of giving to any country.

The Republic Thai Navy hopes that they could agree with the Dutch Government that the use of this CIWS system within the Republic Navy, which operates globally, would be conducive for the longevity of free trade. We are committed to use this system for, other than self-defense, humanitarian and disaster relief propose, which we believe is the common human interest.

Thank you for considering this inquiry. Please accept, your excellency, the highest and unweaving regard I hold for the Dutch Government and its free people.

Sincerely,

Sutin Klungsang
Minister of Defense
Republic of Thailand

Digital Diplomatic Communication​

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Ministry of Defence
Kingdom of the Netherlands

Recipient: Sutin Klungsang, Minister of Defense, Republic of Thailand (Bossza007)
Cc:
Subject: Goalkeeper CIWS
Attachment:
Classification:
CONFIDENTIAL

Your Excellency,

I extend my sincere appreciation for your inquiry regarding the acquisition of the production rights for the Goalkeeper CIWS. However, I must encourage you to reach out to Thales Netherlands, the owners of the technology, to discuss the details regarding the sale of such silences.

The Ministry of Defence is merely mandated to discuss matters of lifting export restrictions should such a request be submitted by Thales Netherlands. However, I must must convey that due to the imminent national elections and the presumed transition of government, any decision pertaining to permitting such an acquisitions, would fall under the purview of the next government.

I can assure you that this proposal has been duly noted and will be appropriately forwarded to any incoming government.

Your sincerely,

Henk Kamp
Minister of Defence

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Defence-Ministry.png

To: <Thales Netherlands> Dutchy
Subject: Purchasing of production right of Goalkeeper CIWS
Security Type: High Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

To the Thales Netherlands and their executive bodies,

The Republic of Thailand and its Armed Forces extend a sincere appreciation of the technological marvel innovated by your corporation.

I am writing to you today to formally express the Republic Thai Navy’s interest in the acquisition of the production rights of the Goalkeeper CIWS. The weapon system is known for its automatic weapon system that excels in short-range defense of ships against highly maneuverable missiles, aircraft, and fast-maneuvering surface vessels. The Republic Thai Navy has been closely observing the deployment of this armament and they have concluded that they desire Goalkeeper CIWS to be their next main CIWS system. The Republic Navy plans to incorporate this defense weapon into over 200 warships within the first two years of its service within the Thai Navy, which will be in close cooperation with the Dutch Government and your corporations to ensure the seamless delivery quality by the Republic Thai Ordnance Manufacturing Company (ROMC).

I want to request a detailed account of your opinion and instructions. The Thai Navy, and in extending, the Thai Government, is eager to understand the required conditions for the Thai Navy to obtain such an advanced weapon system. The Republic Thai Navy is seeking as a minimum a grant to domestic production where they could not transfer, sell, donate, or conduct any form of giving to any country.

The Republic Thai Navy hopes that they could agree with the Thales Netherlands that the use of this CIWS system within the Republic Navy, which operates globally, would be conducive to the longevity of free trade. We are committed to using this system for, other than self-defense, humanitarian, and disaster relief purposes, which we believe is the common human interest.

Thank you for considering this inquiry. We are looking forward to doing business with your corporation.

Sincerely,

Sutin Klungsang
Minister of Defense
Republic of Thailand

Digital Diplomatic Communication​