STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 29/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: ManBear

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to New Zealand | Congratulation

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

ThaiGov.png

To: <Office of the Prime Minister of the Commonwealth of New Zealand> Basedcnt
Subject: Congratulation on the Result of the 2005 New Zealand General Election
Security Type: NSST Architecture 1.0

Your Excellency, Prime Minister Don Brash,

On behalf of the government and the people of the Republic of Thailand, I extend my sincere congratulations on your election as Prime Minister of New Zealand. Your ascension to this role is a testament to the trust and faith that the citizens of New Zealand have placed in your leadership and vision for the future. I commend the smooth completion of your democratic process, a hallmark of your nation’s commitment to democratic governance, which mirrors our own dedication to such values.

While our political philosophies may diverge, I wish to underscore Thailand's profound respect for New Zealand's sovereignty and democratic institutions, which serve as a shared foundation in our diplomatic relationship. Your leadership offers a distinctive moment to further guide New Zealand toward progress, and I firmly believe that through collaboration, we can reinforce the enduring strength of our bilateral ties.

The longstanding relationship between Thailand and New Zealand, rooted in mutual respect and cooperation, stands at a pivotal juncture. Despite the evolving dynamics in the region, I am confident that we can continue to champion common causes, particularly in advancing peace, regional stability, and economic growth. As we navigate our respective political trajectories, our unwavering commitment to fostering strong, cooperative relations remains crucial for the well-being and prosperity of our peoples.

We stand ready to engage with your government in the pursuit of new avenues of collaboration that honor the uniqueness of our respective political systems while advancing our shared interests. By doing so, we can ensure that the deep-rooted friendship between Thailand and New Zealand continues to flourish, even as we navigate the natural policy differences that may arise between our governments.

In light of the current challenges facing our region, it is imperative that we sustain our dialogue on critical matters such as regional security and economic cooperation. Thailand remains resolute in its commitment to regional stability, peaceful collaboration, and development, and we look forward to partnering with your government in positively shaping the future of the Asia-Pacific region.

I would also like to take this opportunity to emphasize the importance of continued diplomatic engagement between our nations. Through sustained dialogue, we can devise practical solutions to any challenges we may face, ensuring a mutually beneficial path forward for both of our countries.

As we collectively recognize the importance of addressing global challenges, I am confident that Thailand and New Zealand will remain united in their efforts to address key international concerns, including climate change, human rights, and sustainable development. Our shared global responsibilities will undoubtedly strengthen the bonds between our nations.

Once again, Prime Minister, I extend my heartfelt congratulations and wish you success in your term. I look forward to building upon the strong foundations of our relationship and exploring new opportunities for collaboration in the years ahead.

With highest regards,

Thaksin Shinawatra
Prime Minister
Republic of Thailand

Digital Diplomatic Communication​

Basedcnt

GA Member
May 24, 2024
nz dpt of PM.jpg

Encrypted, Secure - SECRET

Recipient: Thaksin Shinawatra, Prime Minister of Thailand < Sarabun@gov.mail.go.th Bossza007 >
Sender: The Right Honourable Don Brash < 48pmnz@dptpmcbt.nz.gov >
Date: 23rd of March, 2005

Dear Prime Minister Shinawatra,

Thank you very much for your words of congratulation. I appreciate your comments on New Zealand's democratic electoral process. I reflect the same message back onto Thailand's democratic process, even if recent announments have clouded that. I share your belief that we stand at a pivotal point in New Zealand and Thailand's relationship, for better or for worse.

For your information, at the first session of the new Parliament I will be establishing a cut-off to the New Caledonian refugee's visa. I wish to know if Thailand will accept the remaining ten thousand or so, and if so, when they would be moved out of New Zealand, and if my government can assist in any way.

Thank you,

The Right Honourable Don Brash, Prime Minister of New Zealand
Commonwealth of New Zealand

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

ThaiGov.png

To: <Office of the Prime Minister of the Commonwealth of New Zealand> Basedcnt
Security Type: NSST Architecture 1.0

Your Excellency, Prime Minister Don Brash,

On behalf of the government and people of the Republic of Thailand, I extend our sincere appreciation for your swift and forthright communication. It is reassuring to note our mutual respect for the democratic processes upheld by fair and transparent elections. With our deeply rooted democratic institutions, I am confident that both our administrations will remain steadfast in their commitment to the universal values shared by democracies—civil liberties, universal suffrage, human rights, political freedom, and equality.

We acknowledge the complexity and sensitivity surrounding the New Caledonian refugee situation, which your nation has been diligently managing since the pivotal evacuation led by the Republic Thai Navy Auxiliary Fleet. New Zealand's courage and determination in aiding those suffering from conflict-ravaged regions deserve the highest commendation. The noble sacrifices made by your brave and compassionate authorities must not go unrecognized, and we stand in solidarity with your efforts to uphold the principles of humanitarianism.

Thailand remains unwavering in its commitment to providing humanitarian assistance to international refugees, including the ten thousand New Caledonian refugees currently residing in Auckland. Our nation’s open immigration policy reflects our core values of international solidarity and the protection of vulnerable populations. Should it be agreeable to your government, Thailand is prepared to charter all available private aircraft in New Zealand designated for international flights to facilitate the immediate relocation of these refugees to Thailand following the official announcement of your revised refugee policy. I would personally seek the cooperation of our airline cooperatives to secure additional chartered aircraft, ensuring seamless transport of New Caledonian refugees from Auckland to Bangkok, contingent on the capacity of local airport infrastructure.

Recognizing our shared responsibility to uphold the dignity and well-being of the New Caledonian refugees, I propose close coordination between our administrations to manage the logistics of this transfer. Thailand welcomes New Zealand’s continued involvement in this joint humanitarian initiative, acknowledging that the safe transportation of ten thousand individuals is a complex undertaking that requires collaborative effort. I respectfully urge your government to engage with both private and state-owned airline corporations to prepare for the impending transfer and to ensure that transitional resources are provided until all refugees have been safely relocated.

Thailand and New Zealand have long enjoyed a history of close and cordial cooperation, transcending any singular government or political philosophy. Our bilateral relations are anchored in a shared commitment to mutual respect, common interests, and regional stability, which have defined our partnership for decades. I assure you that Thailand remains resolute in its dedication to nurturing a positive and productive relationship with New Zealand, irrespective of ideological differences or economic systems. It is my firm belief that by focusing on common ground and ensuring that such differences do not overshadow our ties, we can strengthen collaboration in areas of mutual benefit, such as economic cooperation, regional security, and sustainable development.

In closing, I emphasize my unwavering conviction that, through continued engagement and open communication, the partnership between Thailand and New Zealand will flourish, regardless of changes in political leadership. I look forward to deepening our cooperation and remain eager to continue our dialogue on critical regional and international issues.

With highest regards,

Thaksin Shinawatra
Prime Minister
Republic of Thailand

Digital Diplomatic Communication​

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William Company