STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Poland | Energy Tour

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Foreign-Affairs-photo.png

To: <Andrzej Adamczyk, Minister of Infrastructure and Economy> ManBear
Subject: Energy Tour and Exchange between Thailand and Poland
Security Type: Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Minister Adamczyk,

I hope your commitment to developing the Polish Infrastructure and Economy has yielded betterment for your nation and its people.

I am writing to you today to invite you and your entourage to Thailand for a two-week energy infrastructure tour in Thailand. In 2001, Thailand piloted a renewable energy project in partnership with our leading EPC company, GTIS, on a miniature scale of $500 million investment. After a thorough review within my Ministry, we now have a comprehensive detailed study of Thailand's energy resources. It indicated that we are capable of being sustainably self-reliant on renewable energy without fossil fuels.

Next week on Tuesday, our Prime Minister, Thaksin Shinawatra, will be delivering the Technology and Innovation Promotion Bill to the parliament. This Bill will directly facilitate the construction of the Pan-Asian Renewable Energy Grid, which my Ministry has envisioned that Thailand will be completely reliant on domestically produced renewable energy by 2005.

Thailand has been a leader in the sustainable development of the world stage, and we are proud of it. We see Poland as a friendly nation where our shared goal aligns, which is to serve the people of our nations. This visit to Thailand will not be only a political step, but also a clear message that Thailand and Poland are ready to lead the world that can sustain humanity.

I have high hopes and an optimistic outlook for this visit as the Ministry and I have been painstakingly preparing for this event. Thailand is eager to welcome the Polish delegate, which is from a nation we call friend.

Sincerely,

Pita Limjaroenrat
Minister of Energy
Republic of Thailand

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
To: Pita Limjaroenrat; Minister of Energy Bossza007
Subject: Energy Tour
CC: N/A
Security: Secured and Encrypted by POSP
Minister Limjaroenrat,

Thank you for writing this invitation to attend such a momentous occasion for the Thai people. Unfortunately, the Kingdom of Poland will be unable to participate in this event due to prior engagements. Please accept our heartfelt apologies and we wish to join on the next event of such magnitude.
Sincerely,

Dana Landowski
Secretary of Minister Adamczyk
Kingdom of Poland

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa