STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: December

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 18/08/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Russia | Trade Talk

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
◤ ROLEPLAY NOTICE
Please read this notice thoroughly before you continue roleplaying.

Hey Jay and Bossza007,

This is the current ruling of the review:

Lodgings were technically acquired as Bossza never countered Jay's entry into the hotel. It is more than reasonable to say that the Russian delegation were able to leave the Hotel and return to the embassy. Bossza will be given twenty-four hours(24) to edit his response as the Workers Cooperative was not a law at the time of the start of the RP from the time of this posting. Bossza will should only edit the one part regarding the Worker's Cooperative. The FSO agents would have access to the firearms and communication equipment because Bossza technically did allow them off the airbase with Jay's confirmation they were armed.

If you would like to discuss this notice or require additional information, please contact Community Support.

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
Following Thailand's decision to turn the situation into a spectacle, the Russian Foreign Ministry would be made aware both through a secured and encrypted communication dispatch to Moscow, also now on global television reporting the situation based on local Thai news agencies. With Chuan at the hotel, FSO Rasskazov would speak in English laced with a thick Russian accent.

"I once again inform you that as a security officer of the Russian Delegation duly permitted to enter Thailand, these are the temporary private accommodations of the Russian delegation as protected by the Vienna Conventions and they are inviolable. Please have your men stand down." He said to Chuan in a bid to resolve the issue.

Belousov spoke into his secured and encrypted earpiece informing Rasskazov that Moscow was notified and the Deputy Prime Minister was aware. They were to hold their ground in the face of any act of Thai aggression. The Russians would wait to see what the Thai man's response would be. As the hotel was on lockdown and surrounded by Thai police, the Russian Embassy went into lockdown keeping the Deputy Prime Minister on site.

1200px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png

МИД РФ
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
1280px-Emblem_of_Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_of_Russia.svg.png
AUTHENTIC COMMUNIQUE OF THE OFFICE OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
Security Clearance: Secure and Encrypted​
[Recipient]: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand < Bossza007 >
[Sender]:
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Russian Federation < LCAlbrecht@MOFA.ru.gov >
[Subject]: [Urgent] [Confidential] Illegal Detention of Russian Person(s)

Dear Minister Sathirathai

I wish this email would be exchanged under more pleasant circumstances. The diplomatic mission led by Her Excellency the Deputy Prime Minister has informed my office of your Government's action.

At this moment based on media footage from Thailand, it is clear that you are attempting to hold the Russian Delegation hostage. My Government demands the unconditional end to this siege on their residence and permission for all members of the Russian diplomatic corp, government officials, and auxiliary staff to safely depart Thailand.

My Government continues to monitor this situation and it is my hope that your government will heed caution and accept this opportunity to amicably resolve this situation. I expect an answer as soon as humanly possible and urge Thailand to avoid escalating this situation. The resolve of my Government should not be tested.

Please comport yourself accordingly.

Regards,
Lucie Albrecht
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Russian Federation

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Foreign-Affairs-photo.png

To: <Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation> Jay
Subject: Illegal Detention of Russian Person(s)
Security Type: NSST 1.0 Architecture

Foreign Minister,

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Thailand acknowledges the receipt of communication from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation. Pleasant circumstances are a luxury afforded to those who chose wisdom over provocation. The path forward is clear, though the consequences may not be.

The Republic Government will not neither concede to the Russian Government nor allow the Russian delegations that had abused their protection under the sacred Charter of the Global Assembly to undermine the collective rights of working people of Thailand to freely move within the boundary of the Thai State. The violation of diplomatic protocols and norms by your country delegation belies your claim of a peaceful and diplomatic intent toward the Republic of Thailand. Due to this unpleasant circumstance your delegation has deliberatively provoked, the Republic Government has no choice to invoke Article 5 of the Global Assembly Resolution on International Diplomacy to declare Deputy Prime Minister Abramchenko Persona Non Grata of the Republic of Thailand and must leave the country within 24 hours from now.

The Republic Government is disappointed that regardless of the Russian Government actively monitoring such a situation incited by your diplomatic convoy, your administration does not seem to understand the power dynamic playing in the background. As for the resolve of the Russian Government, the Republic Government firmly deems it does not need to be tested. History has shown that those who mistake restraint for weakness often learn the harsh lesson.

Best Regard,

Surakiart Sathirathai
Republic of Thailand

Digital Diplomatic Communication​

Secret and secure unless contextually possible. | NSST 1.0 Architecture

After pausing his conversation with the Russian agent Rasskazov to read a text message, Government Secretary Chuan turned back to the Russian. "I will address you one last time. You should be aware that you are currently in Thailand. The Deputy Prime Minister of Russia has been declared Persona Non Grata by our Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and the Russian Government has been informed. If you wish to remain in Thailand, I can assist with extending your visas. However, I advise you not to provoke the people of Thailand, who have endured significant suffering, including the brutal conflict of 2001 that claimed millions of civilian lives." Chuan's smile was stern and his expression unreadable. Meanwhile, all remaining Thai forces had their sights set on the Russian agents, leaving them with two choices: surrender and leave the country, or opt to extend their stay under careful scrutiny.

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

1200px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png

МИД РФ
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
1280px-Emblem_of_Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_of_Russia.svg.png
AUTHENTIC COMMUNIQUE OF THE OFFICE OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
Security Clearance: Secure and Encrypted​
[Recipient]: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand < Bossza007 >
[Sender]:
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Russian Federation < LCAlbrecht@MOFA.ru.gov >
[Subject]: [Urgent] [Confidential] Illegal Detention of Russian Person(s)
Dear Minister Sathirathai,

My Government welcomes the decision by Thailand to end its affront on international diplomacy and permit the safe departure of the Deputy Prime Minister. Nevertheless, the assault on Russia's global image by Thailand both covertly and overtly can not go unpunished. The path forward may be unclear but at least the consequences are.

In accordance with Russia's rights as a sovereign state, both customary and codified, and in accordance with the Resolution on International Diplomacy the Russian Government has issued its formal 48-hour notice for the closure of Russia's diplomatic mission in Bangkok. Russia's tentative ambassador and mission staff will depart onboard a Government-sponsored flight tomorrow afternoon. Alongside the mission's staff, the Deputy Prime Minister and her delegation will depart.

Thailand's actions continue to show a pendulum exists between rationality and callousness. Today I am pleased to see that the pendulum is on the side of rationality. I only pray that next time it does not swing towards callousness once more.

Your Government's continued decline into fanatics has only shown me the truth of your revolution and your claims. The rights of your people can not be secured on the chains of the world. Efforts by your government to kidnap Russian officials is not only a testament to your lack of respect for the rules-based global order but also your interest in subverting it.

As Russian Government officials prepare to depart, my Government will continue to hold Thailand responsible for their safety and any harm to befall them. I hope that the pendulum still holds strong on the side of rationality.

Regards,
Lucie Albrecht
Russian Federation

In the dimly lit confines of their quarters, Belousov spoke into his encrypted and secured earpiece. "Rasskazov, I've received instructions from Moscow, I'll inform the Deputy Prime Minister and report." Rasskazov spoke back, "Affirmed." He eyed the Thais watching them as the man in the front looked down at his screen. As Rasskazov finished speaking he saw as Chuan read the message on his screen. Not knowing what orders were given, Rasskazov simply waited. The seconds that passed felt like minutes as Rasskazov waited for Chuan to speak.

"I will speak to you once more," Chuan began, his voice cracking through the empty silence that engulfed the room. "The Deputy Prime Minister of Russia has been declared Persona Non-Grata by our Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and this matter has been communicated to your government..." The rest was a blurb to Rasskazov as he spoke back to Belousov.

"What did Moscow say?" Rasskazov said through his earpiece. Belousov piped back, "We're to relocate to the Embassy, bring the remaining staff and documents."

Rasskazov turned back to Chuan who now had to endure that eerie silence as the Russians thought. "The Deputy Prime Minister has instructed us to vacant the diplomatic quarters and go with her remaining staff, diplomatic documents, and other personal belongings. We shall not surrender any of those items. I request you permit us to go to our Embassy so that we may depart together." Rasskazov said as he looked Chuan in the eyes and waited to hear his response.

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Secret and secure unless contextually possible. | NSST 1.0 Architecture

The Russian agent’s brief silence didn’t feel eerie, but it was clear that the capitalist power had failed to teach him the etiquette expected in daily conversation. Chuan nodded respectfully, acknowledging the agent’s de facto surrender to Thai authority. He instructed an armed security guard to grant the Russian agent a 24-hour grace period, similar to that given to the Deputy Prime Minister, to leave Thailand securely and swiftly. With a final nod to the Russian agent, Chuan exited the scene, leaving the Thai authorities to ensure the smooth departure of the Russian delegation and personnel.

Foreign-Affairs-photo.png

To: <Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation> Jay
Subject: Illegal Detention of Russian Person(s)
Security Type: NSST 1.0 Architecture

Foreign Minister,

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Thailand acknowledges the receipt of communication from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation. The Republic Government unequivocally condemns your Ministry for its deliberation provocation of Thailand and subsequent escalation of diplomatic incident that the Russian delegations orchestrated themselves.

The Republic Government will facilitate the swift and safe departure of the Russian diplomatic personnel and envoy from Thailand within 24 and 48 hours respectively. The Russian Government has been undeniably intended to close the diplomatic mission in Thailand, which itself shows how your government does not have the respect for peaceful and diplomatic resolution and dialogue. Thailand is gravely disappointed that the Russian state apparatus still clang to the day when its authoritarianism and state capitalism imperialist agenda was influential enough to challenge to the dominance of other powers.

Best Regard,

Surakiart Sathirathai
Republic of Thailand

Digital Diplomatic Communication​