STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Sweden | Leak

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Defence-Ministry.png

To: <Peter Hultqvist, Secretary of Defense of the Kingdom of Sweden> Connor

Subject: Swedish-Congo tension

Security Type: Maximum Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Dear Peter Hultqvist,

I'm writing regarding the recent shooting down of an unidentified aircraft over Brazzaville by the Imperial Congo. If you've been following recent tweets on Twitter, you may have noticed an account for the Thai newspaper "Bangkok Post." Invoking a "top secret source" from the National Intelligence Agency, they assert that the unidentified aircraft was the Swedish. While the NIA has rejected all inquiries from our journalists in Thailand, we are unable to deny that the NIA Central Africa division has also provided us with such information. According to the report, there were neither indications nor proof that it was a Swedish aircraft. However, NIA agents concluded they were authentic based on information already available, such as a former American no-fly zone and their contacts with the Congolese government. While we continue to look into who may have leaked this sensitive and confidential information, I have another question.

Is it credible that a Swedish plane was shot down over Brazzaville? Our communication is under the most advanced encrypted line of the NIA, and we are being monitored extensively. The NIA Counter-Intelligence Service is blocking anything that might pass through our communication line. I can assure you that everything in our correspondence will remain top secret. Since late 1999, we have been involved in Central Africa. The Congo is a place we are familiar with. We are confident that we can respond to them the most effective because we have engaged with them in the past. If you choose to share this information, please know that you are safe. We assure everything remains a secret. The NIA is already behind the culprit's back.

Sincerely
Chavalit Yongchaiyudh
Minister of Defence
Republic of Thailand

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II