STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Sweden | Question

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

uGj60JF.png

To: <Jon Astrom Grondahl, Swedish ambassador to Thailand>

From: <Thaksin Shinawatra, Prime Minister of the Republic of Thailand>

Subject: Swedish Prime Minister's tweet

Security Type: High Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Dear Jon Astrom Grondahl,

My government has received news regarding the "authorization for the Swedish Air Force to begin immediate and strategic aerial bombardment of eight capital cities.", which the Swedish Prime Minister has tweeted using his Twitter account. As a result of your nation's ability to conduct such military operations globally, this action has generated alarm in the world. Such authority has raised tension and get characterized by many media as a threat to our globe from terrorism. Thailand, Sweden's devoted ally, will continue to assist your efforts to dissuade your adversaries on a global scale, but we must be aware of events inside Sweden. The Swedish Government's decision to do this is something that the Thai Government and I would like to know more about, as well as the specifics of the operation.

Sincerely
Thaksin Shinawatra
Prime Minister
Republic of Thailand

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
50px-Coat_of_arms_of_Sweden.svg.png

Government of Sweden
Löfven Administration

Dear Prime Minister,

Firstly please allow me to thank you for your correspndence to my office. I understand that expression from Stockholm has brought must stress and strain to governments worldwide which has naturally put an immense amount of pressure onto the Department of Foreign Affairs and Ambassadorships such as my own. Thailand has long been held in high regard as one of closest friends to the kingdom, something central government has not and will not forget. As you may expect I am not part of the National Security Council within the Executive Office of the Prime Minister and certainly am not privy to military movements made by the Department of Defence, unless of course those movements come into my remit of responsibility. At this moment in time there is no specific or identified threat in or around Thailand that should bring your government to any great concern; we remain committed to building your relationship well into the future and endeavour to involve you in our political policies wherever possible.

At our core are the fundamental values of our kingdom, some of which echoed by the Global Assembly, and we remain devoted to ensuring the rights of the people remain respected. Irrespective of age, gender, race, sexual orientation or physical/mental ability.

Regards,
Jon Åström Gröndahl
Ambassador for Sweden to Thailand
Department of Foreign Affairs
Kingdom of Sweden

Bossza007

TOP SECRET
Crown Copyright © Kingdom of Sweden
All information is subject to the Swedish Document Classification and Security Act 1995

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

aWYr0kV.png

To: <Peter Hultqvist, Secretary of Defence of Sweden> Connor

Subject: Inquire details regarding the Swedish's covert operation

Security Type: Maximum Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Dear Secretary,

As part of our current administration's international policy to support diplomatic solutions and peace worldwide, I am glad to contact you today. Recently, our Prime Minister has spoken with the Swedish ambassador to Thailand, Jon Åström Gröndahl, regarding his knowledge of the current Swedish covert operation to strike eight capital cities. Although he isn't in the National Security Council, he still reassures us as there are no threats in or near Thailand since he doesn't receive any information. As you may know, many nations are concerned regarding the social media posting by your Prime Minister. Many have started to convince that Sweden is launching the operation.

As your position is the Defence Secretary, I deem you are part of the National Security Council. Our administration doesn't intend to interfere in your state affairs, and we have mutual respect for that subject. My Ministry still wants to learn about your current covert operations and if Thailand can prepare itself to support your administration on the international stage by knowing your targets. I understand many countries have criticized and slandered your kingdom in many ways. While our republic government believes everyone's perspective is indistinguishable and equal, we still support our friend.

It may not be a topic that a Defence Minister usually discusses, but I want to learn more about what makes your administration launch such covert operations in-depth. This way, I can understand more about your current position and other perspectives. Thailand will always be here if Sweden needs someone to rely on.

Sincerely
Chavalit Yongchaiyudh
Minister of Defence
Republic of Thailand

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa