STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to Taipei | Secret Affair

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

9mMl2sH.png

To: <Government of the Republic of China DrinkingAsian >

Subject: The current state of China

Security Type: High Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

To the government of the Republic of China

I serve as the de facto ambassador for Thailand in Taiwan as the Executive Director of the Thailand Trade and Economic Office. The National Intelligence Agency (NIA) has been informing me regarding the ROC government's and its representative offices' unprecedented increase in activity. I've been paying attention to Taipei and the ambiance around here. I worry that the situation in East Asia will deteriorate; the Strait tension will return unavoidably. Thailand deems that Taipei understands the circumstance in Asia, and we analyze Russia will eventually contact your government. Perhaps, they have already done it. We expect your government to be more assertive regarding the real China subject. I want to know your policy regarding Taipei and Beijing, so Thailand can decide whatever we should take our next step.

I will represent Thailand in this dispute because that is what we are interested in it. Thailand has previously dealt with the aggression of the PRC. For Thailand to continue its diplomatic mission in the PRC, I hope we are on the same page; we can keep this communication confidential. Please consider your decision carefully. One wrong move will cause chaos to erupt throughout Asia. Thailand is willing to discuss anything Taipei wants to.

Sincerely
Mr. Twekiat Janprajak
Executive Director of Thailand Trade and Economic Office (Taipei)
Republic of Thailand