STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to the Republic of Congo | Mission

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Foreign-Affairs-photo.png

To: <Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Congo> ManBear

Subject: Humanitarian Mission to Congo

Security Type: Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Minister,

I'm writing to you today to express our government's concern and sincere desire to assist in the Congolese conflict. In a manner similar to what we did during the Swedish-South African war, we want to send a fleet of humanitarian aid forces to the Republic of Congo. With hundreds of millions of dollars in funding, we are sending over 8,500 personnel to support the humanitarian mission to help civilian life. Thailand is unquestionably the country that has contributed the most to humanitarian causes worldwide, as evidenced by our $300 million expenditure for a humanitarian mission that helped hundreds of thousands of South African citizens for six months.

Additionally, we are currently in negotiations to send a fleet of humanitarian aid forces to the Imperial State of the Congo. Thailand respects innocent victims of the conflict, and we will assist them without reservation or prejudice. We need the Imperial State of the Congo and the Republic of the Congo to reach an agreement so that Thailand can send a humanitarian mission there. Thailand is also open to serving as a mediator between the two parties. If you deem this mission necessary, kindly let me know.

Sincerely
Surakiart Sathirathai
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Thailand

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa