STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to the United States | Message of Congratulations

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

uGj60JF.png

To: <Albert Arnold Gore Jr., President of the United States of America> Odinson

Subject: Message of Congratulations to the re-elected-President Albert Arnold Gore Jr of the United States

Security Type: Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Dear President Gore,

I want to sincerely congratulate you on being re-elected by the American people. Please accept my best wishes for your accomplishment and success as you continue fulfilling your duty to the people who elected you.

I want to reassure you and the American people that Thailand will continue to have a soft spot for the interests of the American government and people as you set another sail on your great responsibility.

I look forward to working with you to strengthen ties between our nations and coordinate our efforts for world peace and human brotherhood.

Sincerely
Thaksin Shinawatra
Prime Minister
Republic of Thailand

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

7JzI6cv.png

1024px-Seal_of_the_President_of_the_United_States.svg.png

8dO4kRe.png
[TR][TD]

THE WHITE HOUSE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Thaksin Shinawatra, Prime Minister of the Republic of Thailand ( Bossza007 )

Prime Minister,

Thank you for your compliments and well wishes. I am honestly relieved that this election is over and that now we can once again focus on governing instead of running an election campaign. There are a number of things that I want to accomplish in my next term, which I am looking forward to. I hope that you know the feeling is reciprocal; I look forward to working with you and your government should the time arise.

Thank you again for the kind message.

Respectfully,

Al Gore
President of the United States
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II