STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand to the United States | Quick Detour

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Secret and secure unless contextually possible. | NSST 1.0 Architecture

Just as Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra was preparing to depart for Hanoi, a member of his delegation informed him that the United States had agreed to a quick congratulatory call. He sighed, amused.

“Another call? I just finished congratulating the Portuguese President!” he remarked, before picking up the phone.

At the appointed time—around six in the evening, U.S. time—he dialed the number. When the line connected, his tone was confident but warm.

“President Sinclair, congratulations! The first independent candidate to win the presidency—it’s nothing short of remarkable. You’ve done it through a free, fair, and transparent process, and now you lead not only the U.S., but the cause of liberal democracy across the world. I look forward to working with your administration in the near future.

"I know you’re busy, so I won’t keep you any longer. Congratulations again, and goodbye!”

With that, Thaksin ended the call, a slight smile on his face as he gathered his things and boarded the flight to Hanoi.

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Private​

President-elect Benjamin Sinclair answered the phone call on a secure line that had come from the Thai Prime Minister.

"Prime Minister, thank you for your call. I look forward to working with you, and your government in the future. If you ever need anything, do not hesitate to contact the United States government," he said.

With that, the brief call was ended and the President-elect went back to what he was doing.

Bossza007

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Azhar