STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Thailand Urgrent Diplomatic Communique to Poland, United Kingdom and United States

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Foreign-Affairs-photo.png

To: <Foreign Ministry of Kingdom Poland, Commonwealth and Development Office of the United Kingdom of Great Britian and Northen Ireland, and the Department of State of the United States of America> ManBear Jamie Odinson
Subject: URGENT: Bangkok Incident
Security Type: Maximum Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

To the Esteemed Foreign Ministries of Poland, the United Kingdom, and the United States of America,

On behalf of the Republic Thai Government and its people, it is with a heavy heart that I address the recent tragic incident that has taken place in the heart of our capital, Bangkok. The catastrophic explosions that impacted the British, Polish, and American embassies are not only an attack on sovereign territories but also a grievous affront to the enduring ties of friendship and cooperation that Thailand shares with your esteemed nations.

I wish to convey our deepest condolences to the families and friends of the victims of this tragic event, both from your countries and ours. Their loss is immeasurable, and the Thai nation mourns with you. We stand together in this time of adversity, unified by our shared values and aspirations for a peaceful, cooperative world.

We appreciate the restraint and understanding shown by your governments in the aftermath of this incident. While emotions run high, it is essential that we continue to strengthen our bond, support each other, and jointly tackle the roots of such heinous acts to prevent them in the future.

The Thai government is fully committed to a swift, transparent, and comprehensive investigation into this incident. We assure you that no stone will be left unturned, and the perpetrators will be brought to justice. We request your continued cooperation, understanding, and patience during these challenging times.

Furthermore, we acknowledge and deeply respect the trust and responsibility vested upon us to ensure the safety and security of foreign diplomatic missions within our borders. Rest assured; immediate measures are being put in place to fortify the security of all diplomatic entities in Thailand. We pledge to uphold this sacred responsibility with unwavering dedication.

It is my hope that from this dark chapter, our nations will emerge stronger, more resilient, and even more united in our commitment to peace, security, and international cooperation.

With the utmost respect and in the spirit of enduring friendship,

Mr. Sukhumbhand Paribatra
Deputy Foreign Minister
Republic Thai Government

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Flag.gif
1024px-U.S._Department_of_State_official_seal.svg.png
Department-Of-State.png

OFFICE OF
THE SECRETARY OF STATE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

TO: Sukhumbhand Paribatra, Deputy Foreign Minister of The Republic of Thailand ( Bossza007 )
CC: British and Polish Foreign Ministries ( Jamie ManBear )
FROM: Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State of the United States of America

Deputy Foreign Minister Paribatra,

Your government's failure to protect three diplomatic missions in Bangkok, including our own, is outrageous and almost unbelievable. I have to ask, directly, did anyone in your government, police, or armed forces have anything to do with these bombings? What information can you give our governments concerning these bombings, and who is responsible? How were civilians able to get past your police and armed forces to bomb our embassies, and what is your government doing to prevent this from happening again?

The Departments of Justice and State want to send investigators to assist with the investigation. Is this something that your government would be willing to permit?​

Best regards,

Jackson Fitzgerald
Secretary of State

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021

Foreign-Affairs-photo.png

To: <Foreign Ministry of Kingdom Poland, Commonwealth and Development Office of the United Kingdom of Great Britian and Northen Ireland, and the Department of State of the United States of America> ManBear Jamie Odinson
Subject: RE: URGENT: Bangkok Incident
Security Type: Maximum Secure Encrypted Method - Protect by NIA Counter-Intelligence Service - The decryption method is sent separately via fax

Esteemed Secretary Jackson Fitzgerald,

I must begin by expressing my profound gratitude for your prompt and forthright reply to our recent communication. The lamentable failure of our government to safeguard three embassies in Bangkok, representing a nation with whom we deeply value our ties, was indeed an egregious oversight and utterly unacceptable. The Government of the Republic of Thailand recognizes its full responsibility for these incidents, borne of our incaution.

Allow me to expound upon the matter of our government officials, police, or armed forces' involvement in the Bangkok Incident. Understanding the meticulous nature of our security protocols, aligned with our foreign policy that underscores the nurturing of peace, we find resonance with your government's consternation regarding the breach of our protective covenant. An exhaustive internal inquiry, helmed by the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) and the Internal Security Operation (ISO), is underway. Though we discern the sentiment suggesting our government's affiliation with the Incident, we assure you that the initial scrutiny has yet to unearth any pertinent connection.

With regards to the investigation encompassing the perimeters and vicinities of the three embassies, the custodianship of this examination has been conferred to the NIA and ISO. Their scrupulous analysis determined that the explosive mechanisms were likely emplaced in early July 2002, with the timing devices activated since then. While the method and location of installation remain obscured, chemical discrepancies in the subterranean soil adjacent to the devices have been identified. Inquiries into a possible underground system beneath the embassies and potential concealment thereof continue with unflagging diligence.

I must stress that the Thai Government is ardently committed to reinforcing the security of all diplomatic missions within our borders, placing paramount importance on human life. Our recent initiatives have intensified border security, augmenting protections for diplomats, embassy personnel, and infrastructure.

Furthermore, the Thai Government extends an invitation to international investigators, including those from the United States, to participate in this critical inquiry, especially in light of the affront to your country's diplomatic missions. We stand ready to furnish all pertinent documents, facilitating an indefinite stay for your investigators until you are gratified with the conclusions. Your specific needs and personnel details may be forwarded to my office for immediate attention.

In closing, I wish to reiterate our heartfelt thanks for your correspondence and the candor you have shown. The Republic of Thailand reaffirms its unwavering commitment to peace, prosperity, and democracy, principles that shall not waver in the face of this heinous act. Thailand remains steadfast in its dedication to global peace, security, and cooperation.

With the utmost respect and in the spirit of enduring friendship,

Mr. Sukhumbhand Paribatra
Deputy Foreign Minister
Republic of Thailand

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa