STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

The Boko Haram Insurgency

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
TOP SECRET. ENCRYPTED DOCUMENTS ONLY.

Following the Attacks of September 19th, an active Insurgency in Northern Nigeria is being combated by the Nigerian National Guard and Elements of the Nigerian Army.

Participants​

23px-Flag_of_Nigeria.svg.png
Nigeria
22px-Flag_of_Brazil_%281889%E2%80%931960%29.svg.png
Brazil

23px-Flag_of_Jihad.svg.png
Boko Haram

Commanders and Leaders

President Goodluck Jonathan
Lt. General Mohamed Buhari
President Victor Romero

Abu Mohammed Abubakar

Forces​

1st Nigerian COIN Company 'Jonathans' (250 Nigerian Special Forces, 6 Pilots, 12 Airmen)
Various Units of the Nigerian Air Force
1st Marine Brigade (800 Brazilian Marines)

~1,500 Insurgents

Casualties​

2 National Guardsmen, Various Civilians and Law Enforcement
None

Various Suicide Bombers

Last edited:

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Top Secret:

Brazilian Forces:

1 Condor Liberation Trimiran From Base Naval Almirante Castro De Silva - Rio
1 San Antonio Class LST - From Base Naval Almirante Castro De Silva - Rio
1 King Sejong the Great Class Destroyer From Natal Naval Base

2nd Marine Battalion, 1st Marine Brigade

800 Marines - 8 Companies of 100 - Identified as: Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot, Gaucho, Hotel

Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot are Infantry Companies

Each company will have a two person, Anti-Tank Team employing a MSS-1.2 Personal Rocket Launcher. Each company will have 2 soldiers employing an M248 SAW and a two person sniper team, employing a Barrett M82 Sniper Rifle and medical corpsman.

Marines will be Carrying:
Taurus Tavor 21 Assault Rifles + 10 Extra Clips
2 Anti-Personnel Grenades, 1 Smoke Grenade
I 3L Camelpack of Water
1 MICH Helmet- Night Vision Ability
1 Modular Tactical Vest
1 Rain Poncho/Sleeping bags
2 MRE’s

Gaucho company is the tank platoon consisting of 12 K2 Black Panther Tanks
Hotel company is the artillery company consisting of a battery of 4 Astros SS-150 MLRS systems + Logistics at Lagos Naval base.

Gaucho and Hotel Company Marines will be carrying:
1 Taurus Judge (4510TKR-3SS) with 5 bullets
1 3L Camelpack of Water
1MICH Helmet
1 Modular Tactical Vest
1 Rain Poncho/Sleeping bags
2 MRE's

Trimaran Nike - will carry 800 Marines.
150 VBMT-LR's - Fully fueled - Fully armed - 12.7-mm machine gun, Remote Controlled, 200 rounds, 1200 in storage.
10 Humeul 1.5 Ton Tankers - 5 for fuel, 5 for Fresh Water
5 Agrale Marrua AM 41 2.5 ton Trucks - Carrying 1500 MRE's per truck

LST SA1 - 12 K2 Black Panther Tanks, 16 Astros SS-150 MLRS, 1 Astros Resupply Vehicle, 5 Agrale Marrua AM 41 (4 Hauling -5.56×45mm NATO rounds, 1 hauling Medical Supplies) Fully fueled - Fully armed -

1 King Sejong the Great Destroyer BRAD001

King Sejong the Great Destroyer - BRAD001 -

Full Complement: 350 Sailors, Fully fueled

Armament: Fully Armed

Trimiran Nike and LST001 and BRA001 make their route: HI>II>JJ

After leaving their established bases the ships will link up at coordinate II where the BRAD001 will lead the convoy in followed by the Trimiran and the the LST.

Destination: Lagos Naval Base

Last edited:

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
The Trimaran Nike lands first at the Port of Lagos. Marines jump into their VBMT-LR's, Huemeul tankers, and looking for a place to go. SCO's shout at them to take their place slowly down the ramp and disperse to their designation points on the tarmac in lines of ten by company. 50 will be held in reserve.

Moments later the LST SA1 - with its 12 K2 Black Panther Tanks, 16 Astros II MLRS (4 rocket canisters) with SS-150 rockets, their radar equipment, 1 Astros Resupply Vehicle, 5 Agrale Marrua AM 41 (4 Hauling -5.56×45mm NATO rounds, 1 hauling Medical Supplies) Fully fueled - Fully armed arrive at the port. The 10 Huemel Tankers also depart and park in two rows of five.

The tanks will up in three rows of four.

Soon after receiving command from Lt. General Mohamed Buhari they will assemble into their Motorized brigades.

A Brazilian Captain, demands, but apologetically, that he wants to set up his 16 Astros MLRS systems in four batteries of four and their radar in the back of the base guarded by at least two VBMT-LR's - Fully fueled - Fully armed - 12.7-mm machine gun, Remote Controlled, 200 rounds, 1200 in storage at all times plus at least a platoon of Nigerian Special Forces if Possible.

The King Sejong the Great Destroyer will maintain station 10 km off the coast of Lagos.

@JJSmithJr

Last edited:

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
Naval Support Personnel at Lagos Naval Base would assist in the unloading of equipment and supplies off of the Brazilian vessels as they docked safely into port. The ---->6th Nigerian Scout Company(250 Nigerian Army Regulars, x5 AMX-10P, x5 Igirigi APC, x15 VAB) would be attached to the Nigerian National Guard for counter insurgency operations and would deploy to the Naval Base to convoy alongside the Brazilians to FOB-Ijio. The Regulars would break down into Rifle Platoons of 50 men each, each platoon would carry the same armament, with 45 men being armed with AK-47 assault rifles, carrying 4 extra 30 round magazines, plus one already loaded into the gun. One man in each platoon would carry the Alex-338 Sniper Rifle with 7 extra magazines, while the remaining four would be split into two machine gun teams of two men each, carrying the UKM-2000, and 1000 rounds of extra ammunition each. The Major in charge of the Company would brief the Brazilian Commander of their intended location and offer for the Nigerians to take up the lead and rear positions of the convoy with their Infantry Fighting Vehicles in front and Igirigi APCs in the Rear. They would also inform the Brazilians that they expected no resistance on their way to the Forward Operating Base as all major roads and cities were secure at this time.

With Brazilian consent to the plan the Convoy would organize and head to its intended location at FOB-Ijio.

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Hearing the orders, Major Juan Hernandez would inform his NCO's and the Brazilian's would get into formation in the middle of the column. 1st Tank Platoon Alpha, comprising of 4 tanks riding in single file, would be followed by 50 VBMT-LR's riding riding 2x2 so each can focus on scanning to either the left or the right side of the column, Followed by Tank Company Bravo, followed by the second column pf VBMT-LR's, followed by the 1 Astros Resupply Vehicle, 5 Agrale Marrua AM 41 (4 Hauling -5.56×45mm NATO rounds, 1 hauling Medical Supplies), the 5 Huemel Tanker trucks then pulling up the rear would be Tank Platoon Chavo.

Major Juan Hernandez, will ride in the passenger seat of the first VMBT-LR, listening to his radio and waiting for further instructions from the Nigerians.

The Brazilian Mechanized column rumbles forward towards FOB-Ijio.

Lieutenant Commander Oscar Sanchez awaits further orders on the BRAD001.

@JJSmithJr

Last edited:

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
While the Units began to Arrive at FOB-Ijio, the 1st Logistics Regiment would be deployed 10km Northwest of Kusheriki, to construct Forward Operating Base-Kilo, This Forward Operating Base would have expanded refueling and rearming capabilities, it would have 4 general supply depots for non armament supplies, it would have four ammunition depots, four fuel depots, as well as field hospital. The Regiment would also construct 18 Helipads as well as a barbed wired perimeter. The construction was to be completed as rapidly as possible, with completion of the FOB in four days, this was due to the 1,000 Logistics personnel and their trucks working 24/7 and already having experience in the construction of similar Forward Operating Bases. While this construction was taking place, the following deployment would be issued:

--->1st Nigerian COIN Company 'Jonathans' (250 Nigerian Special Forces, 6 Pilots, 12 Airmen, 19 BTR-4, 6 Mil Mi-24 'Hind')

These units would embark in their APCs and Hinds and travel from their base to the FOB-Ijio, before departing they would ensure their vehicles were fully fueled and armed. 200 of the men would carry the FB Mini-Beryl Carbine Assault Rifle, the preferred weapon of the Nigerian Special Forces, 20 would carry the Alex 338 Sniper Rifle, while the remaining 30 would carry the H&K G3 Battle rifle. 10 men would also carry the Carl Gustav Anti Tank Weapon, and 10 others would be assigned the L16 Mortar. This was in addition to their main armament, these men would not be carrying battle rifles or sniper rifles. They would head to the FOB-Ijio, once they had arrived, their commander, Major Sokoto 'Sunny' Olinuwari, would meet up with Lt. Commander Oscar Sanchez of the Brazilian Force to discuss their coming strategy.

"Hello Sir, Our intelligence has gathered reports of a camp of nearly 400 Boko Haram Militants and 300 Militants in Training at a Boko Haram Main Camp in the Kwiambana Game Reserve, this unpopulated, Savannah Bush managed to give them enough cover to gather a force and train it, and our mission is to take them out, and hopefully gather intelligence from them on the whereabouts of their leader. We are constructing an advanced Forward Operating Base nearer to the region for our units to operate out of, it will be ready in four days, in the meantime, we should prepare a plan for the attack, here is our known layout of the camp."

He would lay out a map of the reserve and show overhead photographs of makeshift tarp tents, which at first appear to be nothing, but upon close inspection reveal trucks mounted with HMGs as well as some with militants showing. The camp was situated very well in a thick Isoberlinia Doka Tree grove, covering it from direct assault by armored vehicles from all but one side, which would presumably be heavily defended.

"The hardwood is very valuable, the air force, and the government would prefer not to torch it all, but they will do what they must if we cannot find another way."

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
The Brazilian mechanized column would slowly inch their way into FOB Ijio, allowing the Huemuel Resupply Fuel vehicles to jolt each vehicle with some fine petrol before parking and arranging their VBMT-LR's and tanks towards the entrance of the base to ensure a quick and orderly advance.

The Marines would disembark and sprint towards the supply trucks which have parked near one of the supply depots and form lines to quickly haul the ammo, MRE's and medical crates. This would be done in under 30 minutes.

The Marines would then sprint back to their company and individual VBMT-LR's and tanks and adroitly set up tents at 90 degree angles from the roofs of the vehicles to the ground and set up camp. They would then be ordered to hydrate and wolf down an a MRE. Once they are finished, they must do a weapons check; clean and count, then rest for the morning ahead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Major Juan Hernandez would salute and then shake hands with Major Sokoto 'Sunny' Olinuwari. "It's a pleasure major. But, let's get down to business."

He would take a look at the map.

"We are about roughly 75 to 80 klicks away from the Kwiambana Game Reserve. Given our current deployment, I would suggest first that I be allowed to move my ASTROS II's and the 26 VBMT-LR's stationed in reserve move up to FOB Ijio."

He shakes his head and spits.

"Damn, those groves look too dense for tanks and APC's to maneuverer through. But we don't want those fuckers to slip away through the bush, either.

Major, I am a Russian trained military man. I believe in heavy artillery and frontal assaults.

If you can give me decent coordinates of the camp, the Boko's are in for a bad morning.

1555182506340.png

At 0500 I say we open up on them with a barrage of Astros rockets. A salvo of sixty-four right off the bat. Those bitches are 450mm and will bring a load of hurt on the Boko's. That will be followed by a run through with your six Hinds. Hit the survivors with everything. Right on their asses will be my twelve tanks and fifty VBMT-LR's. I will drive straight through the part of the camp that is open to assault.

I suggest since your troops are more familiar with the topography YOU lead our troops on a Pincer movement, with 10 of APC's with 25 of my LR's and sweep around to the east of the Game Reserve, right along the edge of the Game Reserve as I see there are no visible access roads. We can hit'em with heavy machine gunfire or if we have to dismount and let our troopers engage them.

1555182595723.png

We do the same to the west of the Game Reserve along DanDume......eh, I am not even going to try to pronounce the rest of that name, DanDume Road with the rest of your APC's and another 25 of my LR's.

Each spear of the pincer will have approximately 175 troops to deal with Boko's trying to break out. I will keep 25 LR's in reserve at the FOB which is another 125 troops. This is in addition to the 12 tanks and 250 troops that will directly assault the camp.

If we can get some real-time footage of the aftermath of the opening salvo and initial helicopter strikes, we can always delay the direct assault and hit'em again with a second salvo, as the Astros are able to be reloaded in less than 15 minutes."

Major Hernandez looks fiercely up at Major Olinuwari. He is clearly determined to take out the Boko Haram.

"Sorry about the hardwood, Major. But this war, and these fuckers need to be taken out."

He pulls a flask out of pants-leg pocket and extends his arm out to the Nigerian Major.

"Johnny Walker Red. So tell me, what do you think of the plan?'

@JJSmithJr

Last edited:

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
Major Sokoto 'Sunny' Olinuwari would return the salute and handshake, his men breaking formation and going to greet their Brazilian counterparts, they would trade rations, give them fresh cigarettes and milk, and offer them small electric fans to help deal with the heat.

"It does seem that our flanks will be largely cut off by the groves indeed, this is a rare grove in the Savannah in that way, and it is painful to see these Islamists abuse it so. We will surely flush them from Nigeria, and we are happy indeed to have your men to help. My military training is localized, and largely based upon the Rhodesian school, I am sure we will complement one another well.

I agree with this plan in principle, although I would suggest we dismount infantry well out of range of RPG fire from the camp, which will surely jeopardize our vehicles, and what we can surely expect. This compound is huge, and it seems to house almost 700 people, they will not all be easily flushed with artillery fire and helicopter support. Our intelligence suggests a large contingent of leadership and veterans of the Nigerian Civil War make up the core of the membership. This will be a decisive battle surely, but not so simple if take on the front.

My suggestion would be a slight alteration to your plan, as we must give our advancing flanking infantry time to make their way silently on foot to the outskirts of the camp, where they can embed themselves in the thick brush of the grove until morning. While generalized cluster air support will be dangerous, the Nigerian Air Force Operates the TAI Anka TP, which fires the Cirit Missile, and has advanced imaging capabilities, close air support provided by these aircraft will allow our flanking infantry to be supported by heavy weapons as they launch a vicious surprise attack.

At this time, we will lead a frontal assault with your Main Battle Tanks, supporting by the BTR-4s, and lead by myself, in our 'Hind' Firesticks. Five of our Hinds will carry a full load of infantry and will make an attack before dropping the infantry into the thick of combat to disorganize the enemy they will be directly supporting by our six 'hind.' This should break and force out the remaining forces from the grove where they can be easily cut down in the open Savannah.

We of course have time to further discuss the plan, and I am not so arrogant as to think my own plan is perfect."

He would reach out and take a solid drink from the flask.

"Much Obliged Major. Man that is some good liquor."

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"Keep the flask, Major. Glad you like it. I have another bottle in my ruck," Major Hernandez says with a smile. "Or you can give me another swig while we hammer out this plan."

"Now that I know we have the full support of the Nigerian Air Force, that does change things and I agree more with your plan. I know you love those trees, but we need to end this quick, and keep our ground casualties low.

Let's hit them hard using your Halcon' Bombers, as many as you can send, and then we can hit'em with a barrage of our rockets before we send in the frontal assault of tanks and APC's and your helicopter troops."

Major Hernandez breaks out in laughter.

"God, they're going to be hit with so much in the first five minutes they won't be able to hear the next hour.

The Anka TP's will give us both air support and real-time intel. How would like to deploy my VBMT-LR's?"

@JJSmithJr

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
Sunny would take another swig and pass the flask back to his counterpart.

"While I tend to agree that overwhelming firepower will be to our advantage, I do not believe we should count out the element of a surprise attack, with infantry elements creeping within small arms fire from the flanks before our frontal assault begins, this will allow them to be in position to gather prisoners and intelligence, however it will limit both the use of air power and artillery, as we must not fire on our own men, if need be, we could highlight several small sectors for our infantry to concentrate themselves in so as to avoid any friendly fire.

I care little for the trees Major, but politics is as it were, we are to try and limit the destruction of the trees, economic devastation only feeds the terror network, however we agree that your ASTROS will prove useful, however, we may not need a full barrage to achieve our goals, and we should enhance their accuracy by providing them with specific target locations with our Anka TP recon. Our helicopters will also be able to provide accurate and useful ground support.

The Air Force will easily give us three squadrons of Halcons, that's 12 aircraft, a rather large sortie. We can also call up additional hard artillery support from the regular army and I can equip my men or some of yours with Mortors giving us some artillery support in the field.

Shock and Awe is not always necessary, perhaps we should test their defenses and see what they've got? We could deploy a few helicopter units to skirmish with their defenses while we await our FOB to be completed."

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Major Hernandez takes the flask back and takes another swig, and lets the whiskey swish around in his mouth as he he contemplates Sunny's reply before he finally swallows it down hard and pauses still before he finally replies.

"Shock and Awe saves lives, Major," Hernandez says rather blankly, as if he is still thinking. "I hate to disagree with you here, but the ASTROS was designed for saturation fire. If you want pinpoint strikes, there's like forty cruise missiles back on the destroyer and all we have to do is call Lt. Commander Sanchez.

If we hit the Boko's with cruise missiles from the Destroyer, we keep the politicos out of this, keep the Earth a little greener and still accomplish our objectives, which is mainly to keep our men alive. I agree to everything else, but if you want pinpoint accuracy, then use the missiles."

He takes another swig from the flask and passes it back to Sunny, then smiles.

"I'll let you call in the strikes, yourself."

@JJSmithJr

Wow41

Emperor of Indomnesia
Aug 23, 2018
At an unknown location outside the camp Abu Mohammed Abubakar gave order to raid a small village close camp and to deliver a message to the Nigerian government.

This is just the beginning.

In the Camp 25 Men were ordered to raid a nearby village and burn everything down. After the short briefing the men would then get ready for the raid. They would take their AK-47 fully loaded with extra ammunition and 2 RPG's with each 5 extra rockets. They would then get in the 4 different trucks which one of the trucks would be equipped with a gun fully loaded with extra ammunition. Once everything was ready they would slowly make their way to the Village of Sabon Ungwan Gwandu. Knowing that the Kwiambana Game Reserve was filled with "traps" they would have to take an alternative route to reach the village.

An hour later the men finally arrived at the village. They would than take each vehicle one side to prevent someone from escaping. Anyone who tried to escape would be shot. 2 Men would each stay at the vehicle while the others raided the village. The men would drag everyone from their houses to the middle of the field were they had to stay. A few of the men would guard the villagers while the others would take everything useful they would find in the houses to take back to the camp. They were quite lucky since they found a vehicle that was still working.

After they checked every house they would load everything they had found in the village in the empty truck. The men would then assemble in the field were the villagers were. They would take the men in the village first and would make the children and the women watch how they would execute the 5 men form the village. They kept the 6th men alive to delivery the message from Abu Mohammed Abubakar to Nigeria. The message was attached to the headless man with a screw in a plastic bag. The village would then be set on fire and 12 children and women would then be taken to the camp.

When they arrived back in the camp. The children and women would be taken to a cell were they would be tortured. The men would then report to one of the right arms of Abu Mohammed Abubakar and said that the raid was a success and the message was delivered.

@JJSmithJr @Moe

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
As the Boko Haram Insurgents descended upon the villages, the civilian population would retreat to the local mosque in chaos and panic, the local Imam would use his cellphone, the only in the village to call the emergency services, due to the instituted Martial Law, Units of Lt. General Buhari's National Guard would be on heightened alert and patrol throughout Kaduna State. Stationed only 45 minutes away at Kadaura, were eight men of the Nigerian National Guard and their Igirgi APC. Six men armed with AK-47s and extra ammunition would pile quickly into the back of the vehicle, while the driver and the commander would take their positions, the vehicle would immediately depart on the main road at full speed for Sabon Ungwan Gwandu village of the Kaduna State.

As the Insurgents raided the village, the locked door of the Mosque would be barricaded with chairs and tables, it would provide a stalling obstacle, but would shortly give out. The bloodbath at the village would begin, but would take some time to carry out, the National Guardsmen were on their way. At the same time, a notification would be sent to Special Forces Command about the ongoing attack. Special Forces Command would ask for units of the Nigerian Air Force to be immediately scrambled to delay the retreat of the Insurgents from the Village. Immediately, Aardvark Squadron and their x4 AAI S1 Halcon's would be fueled and prepped for deployment, their 2x CITEFA MCA 30mm cannon would be fully loaded with high explosive ammunition. Their x15 Hardpoints would be outfitted as follows: x4 9k121 Vikhr Under wings, x4 UB-32A Rocket Pods underwings, full loaded with S-5 Rockets, x4 S-25 Rockets, underwings, and x3 SAB-500 incendiary bombs under fuselage. Once the ground crews had fully fueled and armed the aircraft they would taxi and scramble for take off, they would climb to around 2,000 feet and head for Sabon Ungwan Gwandu, at Mach 1.1 The Squadron would be over the village in 8 minutes and 45 seconds. Their avionics would immediately pick up on the truck signatures, and they would line them up and make passes one aircraft per truck, firing their twin 30mm cannons to maximum effect, destroying their targets. This would surely send the attack into confusion.

@king4turtle

At FOB-Ijio, Major Sunny would receive the news of the attack on the village, he would immediately relay the information to his Brazilian counterpart.

"The bastards have begun launching raids, I have information that a detachment of the national guard is 40 minutes away from the village, and will have air support. We are too far away to lend immediate aid, but FOB-Kilo is now complete and I suggest we deploy immediately to this advanced position and prepare for our assault on their camp. I have received permission from High Command to take the camp with any means at our disposal, so we will have full air support with SAB-500 Incendiary bombs and rocket pods. We will also be able to use the ASTROS rockets you love so much, this is surely good news, and will lessen the burden on our ground units.

What do you say shall we move out?"

He would take a final pull on the flask, before falling out with his men who would load into their BTR-4s and Hinds, which were fully armed and fueled, and then take off in a convoy for FOB-Kilo.

@Moe

Wow41

Emperor of Indomnesia
Aug 23, 2018
After the raid The 25 men and the 13 villagers were heading back to the camp when they suddenly heard something the distance. They stopped moving to see what that sound was and came from when suddenly the Jets started firing at the vehicles. The Nigerian Army managed to kill 20 Boko's men and some villagers that were kidnapped in the raid and the 4 vehicles were heavy damaged. The 5th vehicle that was at in the back managed to survive the attack headed their way close to the Game reserve and ditched the car and walked the last few miles to the camp. The Villagers that survived the attack managed flee to the nearby village

After they finally arrived at the camp they headed their way to one of the right arm's of Abu. "Sir, The message has been delivered but on our way back to camp we were attacked by Nigerian Jets.

"Jets! Here? That close to our Camp? How many?

"4 Jets sir. They destroyed 4 of our vehicles."

"How did this happen!?"

"We think someone alerted the Nigerians after we raided the village"

"WHAT.. HOW MANY TIMES DID I TELL YOU TO DO YOUR JOB? HOW MANY TIMES DID I SAY THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE KILLED EVERYONE IN THE VILLAGE WHEN YOU RAID IT? THANKS TO YOU KNOW THE NIGERIANS KNOW THAT THEY ARE CLOSE TO THE GAME RESERVE! WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE 5TH VEHICLE THAT YOU FOUND IN THE VILLAGE?

"We .. uh... de.. ditched it close to ... to the .. our camp."

"YOU WHAT!!!!!!!"

"P .. Please d .. don't k.. kkill us"

"NOT KILL YOU!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! YOU ALREADY KILLED ALL OF US!!!

" Please d .. don't w.. we will do any... anything for you"

He would then shoot Aboila dead

" THE REST OF YOU GO TO THE BARACK AND WAIT FOR FURTURE INSTRUCTION"

Achmed the right arm of would then immediately call abu via an encrypted phone about the current situation with mission and the Jets. He would then Alarm the Camp and put everyone in the defense position. The men would then immediately equip themselves with an AK-47's fully loaded with enough extra ammunition, RPG's and strela's with each 5 extra rockets. The 2 Anti aircraft guns that are placed in the camp would be armed and fully loaded with extra ammunition. The 5 vehicles that are equipped with a gun would be armed with extra ammunition and the other vehicles would be placed so that the men can take cover when the Nigerian troops storm the camp.

If the traps that are placed around the camp doesn't stop them then we are prepared to fight them of from our camp. Everyone would be placed in high alert meaning that every post must be manned at all time. Achmed would then order 2 teams of 2 people to patrols around the camp at all time.

After Abu received the phone call he would then immediately prepare for the next attack to revenge the death of boko's men that died in the Kaduna Region. He would then start his first phase of his plan to occupy the Maiduguri region. He would send 8 men in teams of each 2 to scout each side of the city of Maiduguri for useful Intel for the next attack.

@JJSmithJr

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Major Hernandez, upon receiving the news from his Nigerian Counterpart. He inform his NCO's and state to them the primary objective but not the overall plan off the next mission and also give them the route to Camp Kilo.

From Camp Ijio they would take take HWY A122 to the town of Owo. At Owo, they would turn east and head along HWY Route A123, and follow it Northeast to the town of Egbe and all the way to Tengina.

There they would stop and refuel their K2 Black Tiger Tanks for the rest of the trek along route, which from Tengina becomes route A125, to Camp Kilo. Once there, they will set up camp as before. Refuel and rehydrate and eat after a long 12 hours on the road.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They have thirty minutes to get their men ready and into the same column as they took to FOB Ijio; this time now they are going to Camp Kilo.

1st Tank Platoon Alpha, comprising of 4 tanks riding in single file, would be followed by 50 VBMT-LR's riding riding 2x2 so each can focus on scanning to either the left or the right side of the column, Followed by Tank Company Bravo, followed by the second column pf VBMT-LR's, followed by the 1 Astros Resupply Vehicle, 5 Agrale Marrua AM 41 (4 Hauling -5.56×45mm NATOrounds, 1 hauling Medical Supplies), the 10 Huemel Tanker trucks then pulling up the rear would be Tank Platoon Chavo.

All vehicles would be fully fueled and fully loaded, ammo crates and medical supplies, Huemel tanks refueled, 5 with petrol, 5 with water.

While in the head VBMT-LR in the column, Major Hernandez would call back to his head NCP, Staff. Seageant, Valdez. Staff Sergeant, you have orders to move your men out.

"Staff Seargent, you have orders to move out. Make column and head to camp Kilo, it's about 10km Northwest of Kusheriki. Follow HWY Route A1 until you get to the town of Pizhi.

"Sir, just looking at the distance on Google maps, we are going to have to make a pit stop and refuel the ASTROS. We can do it at Pizhi. That's 400 klcks from Lagos. The ASTROS can maybe make 480-500 tops. We're going to need some help, sir. Our rockets don't have the distance to hit the Game Reserve."

"Alright, alright, Veldez. It'll get done. Just get your men moving and onto Pizhi."

Sergeant Valdez gives his men 30 minutes to pack and assemble. All vehicles are fully refueled and fully armed. Troops fully fueled and still fully armed. They get into a formation of 20 VBMT-LR's in a 2x2 formation of ten to cover both sides of the road. Followed by 8 ASTROS Vehicles. Another 20 VBMT-LR's in a 2x2 formation of ten to cover both sides of the road. Followed by 8 more ASTROS Vehicles. The final remaining ten VBMT-LR's will hold up the rear in a tight 2x5 formation.

Meanwhile, Major Hernandez would appraise Lieutenant Commander Oscar Sanchez back in the Destroyer of the happenings on the ground.

He would then have his signal specialist radio Nigerian Major Sonny,

"Major, Sonny. The is Major Hernandez. I am requesting a fuel resupply for my ASTROS II rocket battalion at the town of Pizhi. Highway Route A1.

Out."

Major Hernandez would then call Lieutenant Commander Oscar Sanchez and give him a SITREP of the events on the ground."
@JJSmithJr

Last edited:

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
With the Boko Haram Insugency now in full swing, and another full on attack on a Nigerian village being confirmed by the Guardsmen arriving on the scene in Igirigi, loading at a safe distance and making an approach on the village, which was found smoldering and empty. The Sergeant in charge of the Squad would approach the killing scene and recover the note, he would relay the message to his Commander, who would relay it to Buhari. Buhari would act swiftly.

The Northern Units already on high alert and patrolling and securing martial law would now be ordering into defensive position around the towns and cities in the Northern Provinces(Those of Islamic Majority). The cities would all receive at least 100 National Guardsmen would begin implementing a strict 8PM curfew, and constructing defensive hardpoints on the roofs and major entries into the cities. Machine Gun nests would be built and sniper posts, as well as mortar pits dug. Units would patrol the streets and man these positions 24/7. The National Guard would work closely with the police to increase their local armaments to include assault and battle rifles. This would be done at an urgent pace. Arrests of all thought Boko Haram Sympathizers would take place once again, and these people would be intensely question and then held in local prisons and given good treatment for the moment. People of Rural communities would be urged to take arms and refuge in the cities and towns that were being secured. APCs would roam the country side with full squads as recon villages as well as assist in the securing of more rural villages. They would be hidden behind cover in villages, as the infantry patrolled. 45,000 Total National Guardsmen would now be fully mobilized in the North to keep the peace.

@king4turtle

--------------------------------

Major Sonny would and his advanced squads would arrive well ahead of both the Nigerian and Brazilian Convoys, landing carefully on the helipads constructed at FOB-Kilo, they would dismount and secure the bases defenses, manning machine gun nests and sentry posts, relieving the Logistical Personnel who had been put on Guard duty, a task they were not suited for.

Major Sonny would get the message of the radio from his Brazilian Counterpart.

"Ah, yes of course, don't get lost, it isn't the easiest place to get around up once you get out of Southern Nigeria, I will hold a squad of men and a BTR at Pizhi to help your men fuel up, and then show them along to the camp. As for you, I am sending you the coordinates now.

We will dispatch Renault Logistics trucks hauling fuel to follow your second convoy just incase, please advise them that they are incoming. Over."

A Squadron of men and a BTR-4 would pull off from the Convoy and stop at Pizhi, here they would secure the local gas station to ensure rapid fueling of the ASTROS in the convoy.

Further x4 men from the 1st Logistics Support Regiment armed with AK-47s and extra ammunition, would depart in their Renault TRM 10000 fully fueled, they would haul fuel tanks behind them full of extra fuel suppies for the ASTROS and travel at full speed to link up with the convoy to provide constant fuel support and direction to Pizhi.

The aircraft that had struck the Boko Haram targets would return to base and refuel, their pilots would head back to barracks and their aircraft moved back to their hangers.

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Just as the Brazilian Convoy of 100 VBMT-LR's and 12 K2 Black Panther tanks pull up in formation at FOB Kilo.

Major Hernandez would radio Major Sonny.

"Major, Sonny my convoy is pulling up. It should be a few more hours before my second column arrives at Pizhi, for their fuel resupply. I will notify you when they reach Pizhi.

Out."

@JJSmithJr @king4turtle

Last edited:

Wow41

Emperor of Indomnesia
Aug 23, 2018
After receiving Intel from the locals about a huge amount of men are heading it's way. Slowly Realizing that they are in huge problems now. They had to come up with a plan that will make them retreat or buy us some time. Achmed and some of his trusted men would all gather round the table and come up with a plan.

"So you all already have heard about the huge amount of troops heading our way. We have to come up with a plan that will make them retreat for while and buy us some time.

Let's first start with our camp. We currently have all men on high alert and in defense position. To prevent the enemy attack us from all sides we have to set more mines and traps in the north, eastern and west side of our camp Making it hard for them move through and will force them to take Southern side to reach the camp. As for the southern side we will set some obstacles that will slow the vehicles down which will make them vulnerable."

"With that huge amount of troops coming our way it won't be enough they also have artillery which will crush us."

"Well, that's why I brought you hear guys. I need something that will hold them of for a while and prevent them from bombing us"

"We can use the hostages that we currently have to make them back off."

"We can try but I don't think that will work. Remember the last raid. They even killed their own people while our men were heading back to camp with hostages.

"Haha, Indeed. They are no better than us."

"I think we should call HQ. They Might be able to help us."

"Agreed, I will call HQ. In the meantime we need an exact number of men and vehicles that is heading our way. You all can leave now"

Achmed would then call HQ via an encrypted phone

"We have huge problem. There are currently a huge amount of men heading our way. We won't be able to handle them for long once they attack due to the large amount of men they have. We need your help that will hold them off for a while. Any suggestions?"

"Hmm, I think i might have an idea. Do you still have Hostages in the camp?

"Yes we have some children and women in camp"

"Well find a way to contact the Nigerian government and tell them that we have something for them. Don't forget to tell them that we suicide bombers on 24/7 standby and ready for a next attack in the North.

"What if they don't want to back off?

"After our conversation is done destroy all the documents and hardware you have in the camp. We are currently planning a massive attack and we can't have anyone know about the plans. I will also give you the numbers of the suicide bombers so you can contact them. Once the enemy reaches the camp make sure that there are no survivors. Don't call us back from now on. We will tell the other camps to lie low for a while.

Achmed would then try to call the Nigerian government.

@Moe @JJSmithJr

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II