STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

The Boko Haram Insurgency

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
With the 'Jonathans now in positions at FOB-Kilo, alongside many of their Brazilian Allies, the Nigerian High Command would issue orders that command was to be transferred to the field, and lethal force was to be used when justified and necessary against any insurgents.

Major Sonny would call Nigerian Air Command and issue a request for all three Drone CAS Squadrons to be launched for recon and support missions immediately over his region, further he would ask for Helicopter Squadrons and Halcon Squadrons to be put on ready alert to fly Close Air Support Missions for his units.

Drone CAS Squadron *1
Drone CAS Squadron *2

Drone CAS Squadron *3
Drone CAS Squadron *4
Drone CAS Squadron *5

Would all be fueled and prepared for take off and long range surveillance missions. They would carry no offensive armaments, but all of their anti-air counter measures would be active, once all squadrons aircraft were ready for take off they would taxi and take off one by one, their pilot operators on the ground carefully would guide them into the air and take them to a cruising altitude 25,000 feet before they would head off over Northern Nigeria, Drone CAS Squadron *1 would focus their attention over the game reserve with the known Boko camp while the rest would begin to blanket the other known areas of insurgency with surveillance, their SATCOM, SIGNIT, and FLIR all working to produce images of the situation on the ground. The intelligence would show the camp preparing for an attack and would highlight several of the trucks and anti air positions now being manned as high priority targets. It would also reveal the positions of machine gun hardpoints and insurgent concentrations, as well as what appeared to be prisoners in holding cells.

All this information would be relayed to Major Sonny as well as to Nigerian Air and Army Command.

The Drones would fly in a rotation to ensure that there was constant aerial surveillance over Northern Nigeria, returning to base to refuel as necessary.

Major Sonny would then rendezvous with Major Hernandez as the convoy of Brazilians pulled into camp.

"Hello, Major, I hope the road wasn't too bumpy for your men, welcome to the front. Let me give you a SITREP.

The Enemy encampment is roughly 50 kilometers from us here, it is my estimation that your heavy artillery should be meeting our logistical trucks and BTR at Pizhi and refueling shortly, meaning they will be here soon. We should make final preparations for our assault on the enemy camp. As discussed, units from the Nigerian Air Force will unleash hell with clusterbombs, cruise missiles, and incendiary bombs, this will open the way for a main frontal assault supported by ground units on the flanks and your heavy artillery. May I also suggest that we deploy several of the howitzers in use by the main Nigerian Army?"

The Nigerian men in Pizhi would be order to rendezvous with the Brazilians approaching the town, after assisting them in refueling they would follow them as they headed to FOB-Kilo providing instructions to speed travel.

@Moe

Lt. General Buhari, who had set up his headquarters in Kano, would receive notice that contact was being attempted by the Boko Haram Rebels. He would answer the communication on behalf of the Nigerian Government.

"This is Lt. General Mohamed Buhari, who am I speaking with?"

@king4turtle

Last edited:

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
At Pizhi, the rocket artillery column arrives, VBMT-LR's, and Huemel tankers, meeting the Nigerian logistics team. Sgt. Valdez orders his men out of the vehicles and orders them to assist in refueling, the 16 Astros vehicles, the VBMT'LR's and even the Huemel tankers themselves. Within thirty minutes all of the vehicles have been refueled.

They set up in their formation once more, and roar out of Pizhi, following Route A1 Northeast to the town of Tengina. At Tengina they will turn north on Route A125 to Camp Kilo.

Sgt. Valdez, radios Major Hernandez. Major Hernandez, is given a headset by an adjutant. "What's the situation Valdez?"
"Sir, all vehicles have been refueled. We are on the move and headed to camp Kilo. It is now 1800 hours, expect us by 20:00."

"Excellent, news. I may be speaking with the Nigerians at the time. Upon arrival immediately set up your Astros in the typical formation. We understand Camp Kilo is 50km, from the Boko's Camp, so we will be looking at a short range salvo. I am sure you can get it done, Sergeant. Inform me when you are on the verge of the camp. Out."

Sgt. Valdez hears some brief static then switches to his company frequency and relays the orders of Major Hernandez.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Camp Kilo, Major Hernandez salutes and then shakes hands with his counter-part, Major Sonny.

"Nah, to bad at all. My troopers can handle it, or if they can't, they won't dare complain," he lets out a chuckle. He then reaches into leg pants pocket and produces another flask, sheepishly smiles and says, "Always helps for battles, before when the plans are great, and after when they have gone awry.

"But, yes, I have just received word from my best NCO, that the Second column of Astros and VBMT-LR's will arrive at 20:00 from Phizi. This gives us time for us to work out the details of our plan, and time for the troops to rest up and resupply anything they need, before what I believe to be a pre-dawn attack on the camp.

I believe this campaign must first, demonstrate the over-whelming fire-power the Boko's are facing.
And secondly, they must understand that any further campaigns they wish to carry out will end in utter destruction.

I believe first and foremost we need to get our Armor and APC's in place for a quick strike as soon as possible after the air and artillery strikes."

He takes a puff of a cigar he has been smoking, and also passes a brand new one to Major Sunny.

"At 0330 we start slowly moving our vehicles forward from Camp Kilo to the Game Reserve.

At 0400 start lobbing occasional artillery rounds to drown out the noise of the vehicles. Three or four rounds a minute for an hour. So about 240 shells between 0400 and 0500.

The Boko's will be up, but shaken by an hour of constant artillery shells landing in their camp, and they will also be tending to their wounded and dead.

Major Hernandez continues, "By 0500 our Armored column of 12 K2 Tanks and 19 BTR'4's will be within a kilometer or two of the center of the camp. It will takes us less than 5 minutes to breach the camp.

At 0500 drop everything from the Halcyon's you can an then we will follow it up with a 64 rocket volley from our ASTROS 2's.
We must obliterate the entrance of the camp. The approach must be a wasteland 1000 meters in. Knock out any Armored vehicles or any strong points.

Then the Tank's and APC's come in and knock out any remaining resistance.

And we have the flanks covered with your Pincer maneuver.

What do you think Major, Sonny?"

@JJSmithJr

Last edited:

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
At Pizhi, the logistics and special forces would assist the refueling of all vehicles, and then follow behind the convoy as it made its way to FOB-Kilo.

At FOB Kilo, basic battle preparations would be underway, weapons would be checked and readied, ammunition would be put into magazines, and water and food rations would be put in go packs. The BTR-4s would be fully fueled and armed, as well as given a maintenance check. The Mi Mil-24 'Hinds' of the Company would also be fully fueled and have a maintenance check performed. They would then receive their mission loadouts.

The x5 Hinds designated to transport Special Forces Infantry would receive the following loadout:

-Fully loaded 12.7mm Yak-B Gatling Gun, 1,470 rounds of ammunition
-x2 PKB Fully loaded side mounted machine guns
-x4 S-24 Rockets
x2 AT-2 Swatter Missiles on wing tips

The x1 Command Hind would receive the following loadout:

-Fully loaded 12.7mm Yak-B Gatling Gun, 1,470 rounds of ammunition
-x2 PKB Fully loaded side mounted machine guns
-x4 UV-32 Rocket Pods(32 Rockets per pod)
x2 S-24 Rockets on wing tips

Major Sonny would respond to his counterpart, taking the cigar, biting the end, and producing a match to light it.

"Obliged Major, I agree with the general battle plan as presented, however, I would add one revision, five of our hinds will carry a max infantry payload, they will fly behind the final rocket salvo from your ASTROS, the sound of their helicopters being blocked out by the rockets and the jet aircraft providing support they will make low altitude drops, dropping 40 of my special forces in the middle of the camp to secure the hostages being held in cages to the far right. We will naturally concentrate the rocket fire away from the cages, these men will be able to call in precision air strikes and will be supported with precision strike from our drone force. Our main attack should focus on this right flank to provide evac and support for these men. Further Mil Mi-17 Helicopters from the Lift Squadrons at Kano will be put on stand by to evac civilians once any anti air is taken out.

We must act quickly and decisively as we may not get another chance at so many insurgents concentrated in a single location again.

Dawn will break here at 0554, our troops should be advancing on the camp before then under the first signs of first light, we move out from here at 0300 with out infantry, our rockets should begin firing at 0330 or around this time to cover any sound of our advance, we should hold the advance at 20km from the camp, ensuring we are out of sight and then begin the final push around 0430, we should be on the enemy and within close arms range by 0530. Air Support before and during the advance to ensure chaos on their end.

Our air units will leave here at 0500 sharp, they will deliver their infantry by 0515, giving our men 30 minutes to secure the hostages and a location for us to rendezvous with them and evac them. Shall we consider the plan finalized?"

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Major Hernandez would puff away at his cigar, analysing Major Sonny's plan in his mind. He spits on the ground and then replies, "I complete agree, Major. My plan completely neglected your special forces drop, and thanks for correcting that. Just make sure they are coming straight of the ass of those ASTROS rockets and get those hostages out. Once confirmed we can use ourwhelmingly superior air power and then wipe them out with the tanks and the APC's.

Just remember the flanks, as we don't want to have to fight this battle again. This is about wiping them out."

@JJSmithJr @king4turtle

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
Major Sonny would smile at his new comrade, take a long puff from his cigar and give him a strong pat on the back, putting his arm around his shoulder.

"Then it is decided, we attack at first light. Now come, bring your men, you do not want to miss this."

Major Sonny would lead them over to the center of the FOB where a bonfire was burning, most of the Nigerian Special Forces were now shirtless, in there khaki combat pants and black combat boots, many would be chanting, carrying drums, and other traditional African instruments of music. Many would have white war paint painted on their faces and chests. They were currently chatting among themselves, but as Major Sonny entered the center of the circle he began chanting in the traditional style of his people, the Igbo, all of his men would fall silent as he chanted, and then several of them would join in as the drums began to beat. All in their own tribal styles, the Hausa, the Fulani, the Youruba, the Ijaw, Kanuri, Tiv, and Efik, were all represented in the Jonathans, and the mixing of chants was quite a spectacle, Then the men would begin to stamp their feet and dance in unison with the beat of the drums and the chanting. They would carry on in this unified song and dance for a sustained period of 30 minutes before it was stopped at once by a loud drum beat a unified long chant. Silence would then fall as the men fell out to their various regiments to go over their assignments and prepare for battle with a hot meal and some sleep.

Major Sonny would appraoch Major Hernandez with his Ranking Captain, Captain Mohamed Asulam.

Major, Captain Asulam will join your men as our liason with your forces, he will also be the situational commander of my own forces, as I will be going in on the Helicopters in the first assault and will therefore be fighting when essential commands need to be ordered. I figured you should meet, now then, prepare your men. We will be ready."

@Moe @king4turtle

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
At 20:00 hours, just as he, promised Sgt. Valdez and his convoy pull up to the rear of Camp Kilo. He orders his men over the radio, to start forming up into a launch formation. And they quickly follow out his orders.

Trucks from Battalion A form the front line of 8 Astros 2's. They are spread out 20 meters apart. The trucks from Battalion B's 8 Astros 2's will be positioned 20 meters behind Battalion A.

Teams Alpha and Bravo and Charlie aim canisters 5 degrees to the left and 5 degrees higher than those of Battalion A's, forcing a wider dispersion area of the rockets.

Teams Dog and Echo, aim their canisters 10 degrees higher but will still be aimed facing forward. Teams Fox, Gaucho and Hotel will aim their canisters 5 degrees to the right of Battalion A's and 5 degrees higher.

Each Team's Astros will armed with 4 450mm rockets that carry a 150kg (HE) round.

By 2100 the work has been completed and the men do a final maintenance check. They then hydrate and wolf down some MRE's before setting up tents with mosquito netting and bedding down for the night.

Sgt. Valdez radio's major Hernandez. "Major, this is Valdez. My teams are set up and ready. I have the grid map and have the Astros' properly aimed. I have orders for a 0330 strike. Can you confirm?"

"I will before we strike, Sergeant. Just you and your men try to get some rest. Out."

"Out, sir."

Major Hernandez also has his men prepping for tomorrow's attack. The tank platoons have done their final maintenance checks and are fully armed and fully fueled. As have the VBMT-LR crew and the soldiers have checked and cleaned their weapons. All are fully supplied and fully armed with what they go into battle with.

They have set up tents, eaten some chow and hydrated. They settle in and try get some rest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is 0300 at Camp Kilo's Brazilian camp. Major Hernandez's tankers up drinking coffee and eating what they can but most are too amped up. He checks with his squad leaders of the VBMT units and with Sgt. Valdez at the Astros' Batteries and he reports the same.

Last edited:

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Running low on supplies, and having permission from the Nigerian authorities to use the port, the Destroyer, BRA001, sails into Port Nigeria and docks. They will stock up on fuel, fresh water or more food supplies, enough for thirty days of each. It will take a full day to resupply all of the necessary goods. After already being at sea for nearly a month the commander gives men passes for 12 hour leaves, in shifts.

He warns his sailors about causing trouble, but he knows what sailors will do on leave. For this reason, he contacts the Nigerian Authorities to beef up patrols in red-light and bar districts.

He will deploy a reserve detachment of 25 sailors to serve as MP's that will be carrying stun guns and sidearms. They will deploy in groups of five around Allen Avenue, Opebi, and Ogundana street. They are there to be liaisons with the Nigerian police, but also steer the Brazilians sailors back to the destroyer.

With as many as 200 sailors, this will not be a fun job.

@JJSmithJr

Last edited:

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
The Nigerians would rouse from their light sleep at 0200 and begin outfitting. They would done their battle fatigues and grab their weapons as designated no mortar, anti tank, or sniper teams would be placed in the sticks designated for the early assault in the Mil Mi-24 'Hinds.' These men would be lead personally by Major Sonny Olinuwari, x8 troops would be in each stick, six of them armed with assault rifles, two with UKM-2000 Machine guns, all five sticks would check their extra ammunition as well as their frag grenade and field medic kits, one man in each stick would carry thermite charges, one man in each stick would carry C4 explosive charges. These men would then fall out to their designated helicopters, the crewmen of the aircraft having readied their helicopters for mission.

The men designated to the frontal assault would fall out with their weapons to their x9 BTR-4s, which were fully fueled and loaded. They would ensure that extra munitions and close combat supplies were in their vehicles.

The men designated to the left flank would fall out with their weapons to their x5 BTR-4s, which were fully fueled and loaded. They would ensure that extra munitions and close combat supplies were in their vehicles.

The men designated to the right flank would fall out with their weapons to their x5 BTR-4s, which were fully fueled and loaded. They would ensure that extra munitions and close combat supplies were in their vehicles.

It would be 0230 by the time all vehicles of the Nigerian Force were in their ready positions and officially in standby. Major Sonny from his Helicopter would radio his Brazilian counterpart.

"Major Hernandez, it's about that time, wouldn't you say, I'm transferring the sat images and the locations of the camp that we acquired from our drones to you now."

Via an encrypted message, images with highlighted outlines of the hostage holding cages clearly marked as well as the boundaries of the camp would be sent to Major Hernandez. Latitude 11.01 Longitude 6.48 being the central coordinates for the camp.

At this time the helicopter engines of the x6 Mil Mi-24 Hinds would fire up and the helicopters would take off and begin to hover over the camp in preparation to follow directly behind the first ASTROS barrage, providing them with vital cover, they would move to the proper altitude for such a move and prepare to set off.

At the same time

Aardvark Squadron
Fennec Squadron
Baboon Squadron

and their x4 Halcons would be fully fueled and prepped for close air support missions they would Aardvark and Fennec Squadron would carry the following loadout:

----2x CITEFA MCA 30mm cannon fully loaded
----x4 underwing hardpoints with RBK-500 Clusterbombs
----x3 underwing hardpoints with Kh-38MLE ASM
----x2 underwing hardpoints with KAB-500L bombs
----x3 underfuselage hardpoints with ZAB-500 Incendiary bombs

Once all three squadrons had all four of their aircraft fully fueled and fully armed, their pilots and would take up position in their assigned aircraft and taxi them carefully down the runway before taking off in an organized fashion. They would then sortie into their squadrons at roughly 1000 feet and head at this low altitude to towards to the Boko Camp. They would arrive over the skies at 0233, they would launch their KAB-500 bombs on the main base, avoiding the area with civilian hostages, they would then drop their incendiary bombs on the forest lines and bush along the flanks of the camp and along the rear, cutting off any retreat and clearing booby traps with fire. They would then begin making strafing runs with their cannons and clusterbombs on any concentrations of infantry, using their ASM missiles at any vehicles that expose themselves in an attempt to escape or fight back.

The TP Anka now armed with x4 Cirit ASM each would circle using their high resolution cameras and wait to precision strike any targets that fired anti air at the incoming aircraft.

At 0230, three minutes before the air assault was carried out the Nigerian Special Forces and Brazilian Marines on the ground would see them pass over head, at this time, Major Sonny would radio his Brazilian counterpart.

"Major, now is the time, let's get that artillery going and get my men and choppers into location. The first round is on me after the engagement. Our air forces are slighted to drop their munitions in three minutes.

Over."

@Moe

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
At 0230, Major Hernandez receives his call from Major Sonny. He immediately relays the coordinates to Sgt. Valdez.

"Do you copy?'

"Copy that, Hancho. Latitude 11.01 Longitude 6.48. Give me thirty seconds."

Sgt. Valdez informs his men over the radio to make the slight adjustments.

In the meantime, Major Hernandez orders his men into their vehicles.

The 12 K2 Black Panther tanks form two lines of six and lead the way along Dan Dume Road, followed by Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, and Delta companies each consisting of 15 VBMT-LR's, followed by Echo, Foxtrot companies also each consisting of 15 15 VBMT-LR's.

At the city of Malum Mudi, the three tank platoons will head directly into the camp. Driving at full speed, they should be there by 0330. At Malum Madi, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, and Delta companies will continue North on Dan Dume Road to cut off any Boko's trying to escape the assault. At Malum Madi, Echo, Foxtrot companies will turn left will cut into the reserve heading northwest on back roads until they hit the town of Dan Sadau, engaging any enemy they come upon.

Thirty seconds after he receives the order from Major Hernandez, Sgt, Valdez orders his men to fire their ASTROS rockets.

Opening Salvo

@JJSmithJr

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
As the ASTROS began their opening barrage, the x6 Mi Mil-24 Hind, with their sticks of infantry and command helicopter would head towards the camp nap of the earth following directly behind the smoke trail of the rockets, they would head directly to their landing points around the hostage cages in the eastern center of the camp. This area would have been marked and would receive less fire from the rockets and air support.

As the Helicopters traveled the men in the BTRs assisting the center would follow alongside the lead three columns splits equally alongside them, providing direct fire support to the tanks and the lead of the column. The Flanking BTRs would set off at full speed for their flanking maneuvers.

The Air Forces would drop their first payloads of KAB-500Ls in unison with the rocket barrage hitting the camp. Total chaos would follow on the ground, here the Boko Fighters which had been maning their hardpoints and watching their flanks for days would have taken cover as best they could in their trench line as they heard the incoming fire, however, the sheer volume of explosive power hitting the relatively small area would be devastating. Hundreds of fighters would be killed or injured in the initial blasts, with several losing their nerves and breaking trench lines, only to be cut down by shrapnel and rocket fire.

The helicopters coming in low would go completely unnoticed throughout the chaos on the ground, the sound deafening the soldiers, and those who stayed in their trenches were now flat on the ground, taking hard cover. Several men would head for their vehicles and for the tree line attempting to man the flanks or retreat and run for the North. As dozens of these men hit the tree lines of the flanks, the Nigerian Air Force would begin dropping their ZAB-500 Incendiary bombs, Dozens of men would be engulfed in flames as massive fires exploded into the trees and the bush, mines planted earlier by the defenders would begin cooking off, as the screams of wounded and burning men filled the air. As these Incendiary bombs hit, the window to drop the ground forces shrank, and Major Sonny ordered the Hinds into position, surrounding the hostage cages from the air, the hinds would begin laying supressing fire on the Boko Fighters now noticing the helicopters and attempting to rush the hostages, at the same time, the sticks of men aboard the helicopters would drop their dispatch rope and slide down the rope onto the ground, their weapons ready, thermite charges would be used to shred the metal of the cages holding the hostages as the Special Forces men began laying down heavy suppressing fire with their machine guns and assault rifles. They would move quickly and secure the hostages and retreat back into a small area of the tree line that had not been bombed, here they would hold the hostages and set up a defensive hardpoint to defend from attack as well as lay down fire and chaos on the Boko Fighters as the main assault commenced. It was now 0300, the main assault force was 30 minutes away and now the Aircraft above began their strafing runs, using their ASM missiles and 30mm cannons to awesome effect. This combined with drone support would completely annihilate the heavy equipment and vehicles of the insurgents camp.

The x6 hinds would now circle the camp and use their armament to provide close air support and direct defense of the hardpoint.

The remaining Boko fighters would now man their tenuous positions under heavy air fire and close arms fire. Taking massive losses, several would attempt to surrender to Major Sonny's men at the forest line, they would be disarmed and hog tied and placed separate from the hostages for evac.

Major Sonny would radio his Brazilian counterpart.

"Major we have secured the hostages and currently taking prisoners, it has turned into a rout here, the fighters are largely breaking, your assault should take mass prisoners, I'm going to order my helicopters back to base after their ammo is spent, they won't be needed for evac, I'll catch a ride with you on the way out.

The faster you get here the better. Over."

@Moe

Last edited:

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
"Copy, that, major. We are thirty minutes out." Major Hernandez then calls to his tank platoons and the Nigerian company of APC's. "I have received word that the hostages have been recovered. Step on it, we should arrive at the camp in thirty minutes. This is Hancho, out."

Thirty minutes later they are speeding down a dirt road, passing the town of Malum Mudi, the tanks speed towards the entrance of the camp. At Malum Madi, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, and Delta companies will continue North on Dan Dume Road to cut off any Boko's trying to escape the assault. At Malum Madi, Echo, Foxtrot companies will turn left will cut into the reserve heading northwest on back roads until they hit the town of Dan Sadau, engaging any enemy they come upon. Both task forces will be riding in columns of two.

With their night vision goggles on they will be able to spot and fire their 12.7mm heavy machine guns at any threat.

The tanks meanwhile burn through the entrance of the camp in three columns of four. Major Hernandez calls out, "A Team, get to rally point and provide cover for the hostage team and APC's. B,C & D pread out in columns and liquidate the camp."

The tanks will fire their 120mm smoothbore guns at any heavy vehicle they encounter or anything that resembles hard cover. They will open up with their secondary armament, the K6 Heavy Machine Gun on human targets.

"Make some noise, boys."

@JJSmithJr

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Due to the lack of response by the Nigerians, the Brazilian commander has decided to end the mission. All ground forces will make their way back to the Port of Rio effective immediately. Once there, they will load up and prepare for a return back to Brazil. At the port of Nigeria, the Trimaran that transported the VBMT-LR's and Huemel trucks will loaded on first. Then on the the San Antonio Class LST the Astros II MLRS systems would be loaded onto next and then the 12 K2 Black Panther Tanks. The San Antonio Class LST will be fully feuled. The King Sejong the Great Class Destroyer will also be filly fueled. It will still be fully armed and its weapons systems on high alert. Then in rows of four, the Marines will make their way onto the Trimarans. The Trimarans will all be fully fueled and prepped to make the trek back to the Port of Natal. The KSK will ride at the front of a triangle formation. The trimaran and the LST will sail at a 90 degree angle about a km behind the KSK Destroyer, the Trimaran to to Port, the LST the Starboard.

Route: JJ>II>HI

Brazilian Mission Complete

Last edited:

JJSmithJr

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
With securing and defeat of the Boko Haram Camp, and the capture of their leadership and most able bodied fighters, the insurgency would effectively come to a close, entering a very cold point, while many still harbored sentiment against the Nigerian government, the dream of a caliphate in Nigeria was dead. Martial Law would be ended and all military assets and troops would be returned to their bases after prisoners were handed over to civil authorities for trial. Many sentences would be light, however the leadership would receive the harshest penalties, and be sentenced to life imprisonment without parole.

President Goodluck Jonathan would announce the end of the Boko Haram Insurgency to the world and thank the Brazilians for their support and aid in the conflict. He would further announce the return of normal law and order to all Nigerian States and the return of general stability to all of Nigeria, to be celebrated with a National Banking Holiday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien