STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[The Serbian Union] Call to Russia

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
The President of the Serbian Union would place an encrypted, private call to the President of the Russian Federation.

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
President Baburin having just transferred another call would answer this one via encrypted SIN and privately so as well."This is President Baburin. Whom I speaking with?"

@Logan

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
“Afternoon, Mr President, this is President Davidovic, of the Serbian Union. i was hoping to discuss formal opening of relations between our countries and the future of our diplomatic ties.”

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
"Ah! Of course! Of course!" Baburin would say responding very quickly."I was actually going to call you soon, but now is just as good I say!" he would say before clearing his throat."Anyways yes, I believe we can discuss a formal opening of relations. I believe that Russia and Serbia have a bright future together. I also want to add that I believe Russia should and could throw it's full weight behind Serbia. With that in mind I want to make some initial offers to show you what I mean by this." he said with a very short pause."I believe that we should set up a free trade agreement, and while we cannot set up a trade route due to countries being in the way... I believe when possible we should. I would also like to open discussions of joint military affairs. With that in mind I want to offer Serbia a discounted Special Order package. I was already informed of your purchase of the MiG-29. A fine aircraft is it not? Anyways, what are your governments plans? In general I mean."

@Logan

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
"My Government's plan, in the near future, is to restore to our country those territories and those separated Serbian Peoples who were forcibly detached from the nation of Serbia during the waning years of Yugoslavia by the Bosnians and the West. Especially those in Montenegro and Republika Srpska. And then, to secure those territories from further problems, also seize the rest of the Bosnian nation, as well as Kosovo."

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
"Good, very good. Your administration is one of ambition then! I think you will find that Russia is more then willing to support Serbia in its actions. However, do not make the mistake many others have. Do not go off half cocked."

@Logan

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
"What exactly do you need to get started? Also, I am to assume that with our support you will support us diplomatically in return. It has become apparent to us that specific situations within our own nation and in our direct neighbors have gone on for to long. We have reason to believe that Afghanistan is a hub for those currently assaulting Moscow to gain equipment. This is based on a recent video published by a terrorist leader who is known to reside there. We will be making an attempt to have him extradited to face trial. While we do not know the current location of the leaders of the current attack our future policy will be simply. Countries will either be WITH the terrorists or with the civilized world. All of these past massive terrorist movements have merely been symptoms of a root cause I am afraid that no one has ever addressed."
@Logan

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
"I believe my government is already prepared for our immediate operations. In fact, I've been informed by my military that our forces are preparing movements to their staging grounds in preparation for our assault. I should inform you that within 72 hours, our forces will be preparing for a swift takeover of Kosovo."

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
"Very good... however a matter has come up." he would say having just on another encrypted line picked up a call from the South Koreans. Hand over the other receiver so that it would not pick up on his words he decided to take the extra step of recording the South Korean call and also turning off speaker mode for just a moment."The South Koreans have called us on the subject of your apparent aggression." he said keeping his hand over the receiver of the other phone so no other ears would hear."If you need help make sure to say so. I am turning the speaker phone on. Care to listen?" he asked.

@Logan

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
“It cannot hurt to listen. Of course I will be unafraid to ask for assistance.”

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
"Good, lets see what the South Koreans and these other meddlers have to say." he would say with a pause."I am putting it on speaker and will put your receiver next to the other... Now." he said doing just as he said putting the Korean call on speaker and placing the two receivers next to one another.
@Logan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darren