STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Turkey]: Call to Israel

Colton

Newcomer
May 2, 2020
The Turkish President, Adem Şahin would start a video conference, and make an encrypted call to the Israeli Prime Minister's office and wait to be connected to the Prime Minister. Zak

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
Tzipi Livni would walk into her new office, being sworn in as the new Prime Minister of Israel that day following the defeat of the Netanyahu-Bennett Government.

"There's a phone call for you. Apparently it's been waiting there for the past 4 months." One of the left over staffers in the Prime Minister's Office would say.

She would pick up the phone.

"Shalom, this is Prime Minister Livni."

Colton

Colton

Newcomer
May 2, 2020
Adem Şahin, would have an aide walk in and inform him of the waiting call finally being answered. The President would greet the Prime Minister.

"Ah, Prime Minister, I am glad to be able to speak with you. Admittedly, we had planned this to occur with your previous government, following correspondence, but I congratulate you on your election. The initial intent of this call was to discuss bringing a lasting peace between our nations, given we are still technically at war from the Middle Eastern conflict, and discuss things moving forward in the region."

Owen

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Yes, the war was a grevious mistake by your previous government. They were highly radicalised and I'm glad you have put an end to that. The Turkey we know has always been moderately Islamic, stood out in the Islamic world and has always recognised Israel and so this was quite a shift. I'm willing to sign a formal peace treaty with Turkey."

Colton

Colton

Newcomer
May 2, 2020
"That is wonderful news. As I said to the previous government, we can only apologize and work to move forward from what occurred in the past. We would be happy to host, visit your own nation, or go to a neutral location to sign said peace treaty and begin moving forward."

Owen

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"We will be more than happy to host it in Jerusalem, as a sign of Israel's unwavering strength and determination to keep this country as our own in the face of any adversity."

Colton

Colton

Newcomer
May 2, 2020
"Very well, that is acceptable to us. I will leave it to our staffs to sort out the precise details, but I personally would like to have this done as soon as it can be arranged and fit into our schedules."

Owen

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"My schedule is very clear, I have not have the influx I was expecting as a newly-elected Government. Not even a congratulations from our closest ally the United States.... it's quite telling."

Colton

Colton

Newcomer
May 2, 2020
"In that case, if we are able to shoot for getting this moving at the beginning or middle of next week, that would be quite acceptable."

Owen

Colton

Newcomer
May 2, 2020
President Sahin would board a chartered private plane in Ankara along with a security detail of 6 guards, armed with Yavuz 16s. The flight plan would be filed to Ben Gurion International Airport, and the plane would take the required amount of gas for the trip there, as well as notify the Israeli government, and adjust their flight path as necessary.

Owen

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
The aircraft would be given clearance to land and would be given taxi instructions to park at the section of the airport which was designated as Lod Air Force Base, the main transport and logistics air base of the Israeli Air Force. They would be given a parking spot next to the Israeli Air Force's 767 VIP aircraft, which would allow the President to enter through the Air Force's VIP terminal. The red carpet would be rolled out, there would be Israeli and Turkish flags on the tarmac. The Prime Minister, Tzipi Livni would be waiting next to the carpet, along with the President, Yitzhak Rabin. Israeli Air Force security personnel and plained clothed Israel Police would provide protection as Shin Bet was still recruiting officers. The stairwell would be attached and they would await the President to exit the aircraft.

Colton

Colton

Newcomer
May 2, 2020
President Sahin would exit the aircraft, a smile on his face as he did so, and head down the stairs. He would greet the Prime Minister and President, offering to shake the both of their hands, before the usual protocols that accompanied these sorts of arrivals began. "Madam Prime Minister, Mister President, it is a pleasure to be here," he would say. After the conclusion of the arrival, he would board whatever vehicle was to go to the meeting place - his security team would, during this time, meet with the Israeli security team to coordinate things and ensure everything went smoothly.

Owen

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
The large motorcade would be loaded up at the airport and would be driven out onto Highway 1 towards Jerusalem, a 45 minute drive. They would first go to Beit HaNassi, the residence of the President for an offiicial reception to the welcome the President of Turkey, as they were both the heads of state. They would both walk to the official drawing room, where they would get photos taken with the press together, shaking hands. The Prime Minister would wait at the Knesset, where the official signing ceremony would take place.

Once in there the President would welcome the President of Turkey.

"It is with great pleasure that I meet here today with President Sahin of the Republic of Turkey. We have had some immense struggles in the past few months against one another. We have, like we always do.... come out of it victorious. It is time to put that behind us though. We must forge a new path of peace, a path that Turkey and Israel have shared for many years. As one of the largest Muslim countries in the world, our former colonial masters who became the first Muslim majority country to recognise the State of Israel, I am immensely proud to say that I am a friend of Turkey. There are many areas we can collaborate in, we do not need war. Shall we light a cigarette?" The President would light a cigarette and offer one to the Turkish President.

Colton

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II