STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Turkey] Message to Morocco

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021

Office of the Foreign Affairs Ministry of Turkey, 2000

To:

Ministry of Foreign Affairs for Angola ValorousVizier

Zeki Eker, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Security Classification- Top Secret-Encrypted by NIO L2+

Sent: March , 2000
Counterparts in Morocco,

Congratulations on the establishment of your new administration and greetings from the Republic of Turkey. For over four centuries our two nations have shared diplomatic connections in order to provide a more prosperous future and in the early 90s Turkey had the pleasure of supporting your government with our Middle East Beneficiary Program. Now we wish to rekindle that relationship between both of our marginalized nations to create a greater bond between our governments. Just to start I’m sure you have read or heard on international media the so called atrocities that the current administration has committed but I have to emphasize that these claims are completely and utterly false. Turkey has for decades worked to ensure middle eastern stability and the recent actions of the administration were for Self defense purposes above all else and for the protection of Muslims that both of our nations work to support and protect. The west has been for years behind the attacks on international stability and I must absolutely warn you that your government needs watch out for foreign attempts to either bring you on your side where they will essentially make your adminsituation a puppet via controlling your arms supplies and/or your International influence. Countless nations have fallen victim to these attacks including your african neighbor of South Africa which was invaded without reason only half a year ago and completely taken over. Turkey can provide your government with something new and better, domestic and economic stability, arms trade, and trade of resources to enhance our governments. While some may not bother to contact your administration simply due to that fact that they don’t see your nation as a global player Turkey on the other hand can become a partner where both nations coexist rather than one becoming a parasite off the other.
You are of course allowed to form your own opinions but just as a gesture of good will I have been instructed to inform you that Turkey is willing to sell your nation 10% off any of our defense supplies. This includes highly advanced weaponry to ensure a peaceful Africa and to be honest we don’t judge any use of our products unlike other suppliers, instead we give customers conditions that actually allow for the use of our products. We of course look forward to your reply and welcome your nation to the world stage.

Regards,
Zeki Eker
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Turkey

ValorousVizier

Newcomer
Mar 9, 2022

To:

Zeki Eker, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Axis12

Abdellatif Filali, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation

Zeki Eker,

As you mentioned, our nations have shared a long history, one in which we primarily shared positive relations. I have no intention to change this. Currently, the government of Morocco has taken a purely neutral stance in relation to the ongoing "controversy" occuring in relation to your country. Therefore, I see no reason as to why our nations cannot open trade, and in that sense I thank you for the discount on your millitary supplies. Congratulations to your country in respect to its beautiful history and prosperity, and may Africa remain peaceful for many years to come.

Regards,
Abdellatif Filali
Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
An encrypted phone call would be made to the Morrococan Minister of Foreign Affairs by Deputy Minister Ismail Cem. The minister would record the call within a government office outside the capital.

ValorousVizier

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II