STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Turkey] Message to the Aggressors

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021

69EB1666-8998-4707-9AFE-CB01542E4473.png

C9DA24B6-6D4A-43F6-96C4-A27ED8DC71B8.png

CC996379-DA54-4008-9908-966DA97A0FE4.png

Office of the President of Turkey , 2000

To:

-United States Odinson, Sweden Connor, Australia Owen , Russia Alex, Israel Zak

Devlet Bahçeli, President of the Turkish Republic

Security Classification- Top Secret-Encrypted by NIO L3+

Sent: February , 2000
Leaders of the West,

It has come to my attention that the current state of affairs in the Middle East is unacceptable for both my nation and your nations. I recognize the cataclysmic effect that a conflict could have so I have messaged your nations with an offer that would be mutually beneficial for all involved. My offer is this: Turkey will release approximately 18,869 Jews from Turkey that have been detained to protect them from the Turkish Public and send them on a vessel to Israel where they will be peacefully transferred between our states, second my nation will withdrawal all military assets that are currently poised to strike against your amassing attack against my nation, third we will end all hostilities between the State of Israel and restart relations in an effort to secure peace, finally we will open the straits to military and civilian traffic once again which will allow for a massive economic increase in Black Sea states. I ask in return simply for the de-escalation of this conflict and peace in the region. I hope this is suitable for your states So that we can avoid the messiness that is war.

Regards,
Devlet Bahçeli
Presient of Turkey

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018

PRIME MINISTER

SECURITY CLASSIFICATION: TOP SECRET (Encrypted)

26 February 2000

Dear President Bahceli,

There are several issues with your letter though. It was already confirmed to us that 10,000 of those Jews were already killed, so unless you've miraculously converted 10,000 people to make up for it I am calling your bluff on that figure. Secondly, Saudi Arabia fired the first shot and will pay for their acts of aggression. We will only accept a peace agreement if you, yourself, are tried by the International Court of Justice, Turkey and Saudi Arabia officially recognise the State of Israel, the Turkish and Saudi Arabian militaries are completely disbanded and Turkey and Saudi Arabia permanently renounce war as a legitimate means, adopting a similar approach as Japan and that there be new free and fair elections in Turkey with the MHP being outlawed. And that will only be with Australia, you still have several other Coalition nations to convince.

Yours sincerely,
Kim Beazley.

Parliament House, CANBERRA, ACT 2600
Telephone: (02) 6277 7700
Protective Marking:Business Impact Level:Compromise of Information Confidentiality:Required to be Encrypted:

UNOFFICIAL

No Business Impact

No damage. This information does not form part of official duty.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

OFFICIAL

Low Business Impact

No or insignificant damage. This is the majority of routine information.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

OFFICIAL: Sensitive

Low to Medium Business Impact

Limited damage to an individual, organisation or government generally if compromised.

15px-X_mark.svg.png

PROTECTED

High Business Impact

Damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

SECRET

Extreme Business Impact

Serious damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

TOP SECRET

Catastrophic Business Impact

Exceptionally grave damage to the national interest, organisations or individuals.

15px-Yes_check.svg.png

Axis12

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021

8D3F9EE6-D3BA-412B-9ABE-98A3E70D4874.png

EE85DE65-40A6-417F-B6AF-E53E9D5BEF20.png

BFC8E8C0-04E9-4179-A9F3-6B71194B2C61.png

Office of the President of Turkey , 2000

To:

-United States Odinson, Sweden Connor, Australia Owen , Russia Alex, Israel Zak

Devlet Bahçeli, President of the Turkish Republic

Security Classification- Top Secret-Encrypted by NIO L3+

Sent: February , 2000
Leaders of the West,

Seeing that you have rejected my offer of peace I will be forced to take steps to retaliate immediately against your nations. Turkey will fire on any and all military vessels, aircraft, and army personnel without warning that oppose our forces or are attempting to make maneuvers against Turkey. Since you leave me no choice any attack on Turkish Soil will be met with fierce and devastating resistance along with the extermination of the Jewish Population of Turkey broadcasted live so the world can see how your governments are the ones that really are responsible for their deaths. You have brought this onto yourselves and will pay the price for your arrogance.

Devlet Bahçeli
Presient of Turkey

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa