STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 29/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Turkey]: Phonecall to Egypt

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
Prime Minister of Turkey, Mesut Yılmaz would call the President of Egypt, Mohamed Hussein Tantawi. The call would be top secret and secured by the National Intelligence Agency of Turkey. PM Yılmaz would like to discuss Trade, Increased diplomatic ties, and a Joint Arab Military Alliance.
Thomas R. Jones

Axis12

Feb 11, 2021
The Prime Minister would speak in rough Modern Standard Arabic to the president as a sign of respect.

“Good day to you too Mr, President, I am honored to be speaking with you today and I’m glad that you could answer on such short notice. Forgive my Arabic, I didnt start learning early in my youth as some of my fellow members of the administration have And it can be rough at times. As I’m sure you know relations between Turkey and Egypt have been subpar at best due to some of the actions of your predecessors, but that means nothing now and I congratulate your administration on its recent election into power. After the previous administrations we look forward to progress after years of isolationist polices unfit for a grand nation Like Egypt. Turkey and Egypt are both Nations with more than economic and diplomatic ties, millions of Turks and Egyptians live under the guidance of Allah and Egypt only a few centuries before was part of the former Ottoman Empire. Turkey and Egypt have both seen the destruction that the West brings and are victims of Imperialism as well, and recents victims at that, especially in topics that relate to the Israeli Regions And Britain.“

The PM would continue.

”Now, Egypt and Turkey are free and I seek to form a close bond between our two Nations unlike any other in the Arab World. The President would like to formally extend an invitation for you to meet his excellency in the Capital, Ankara for a leisurely visit more for the President to get to know you and your administration much better. Turkey can offer great things to Egypt and as one of the most powerful nations in the Middle East and possibly Asia we could do great things together. If you would like to attend I can give you further details on this potentially groundbreaking meeting.”
Thomas R. Jones

• Sad
Reactions: Zak
Feb 4, 2021
"We are delighted to receive an invitiation, Prime Minister. Turkey has always had a special place in our minds. We will accept the offer."

Axis12

Feb 11, 2021
“Very Good, if you could please send us the members of the government you plan to send we can begin making accommodations. Now I would like to briefly discuss the Israeli Matter… It recently has come to my attention the your government has made the decision to send military Personnel to Israel and We strongly advise against this, as you know Israel has more then enough to help itself and by sending that small amount of aid it could make it look as though Egypt is sending help only to please the Israeli government which could be very very unpopular to your citizen population which is based on past conflicts between Israel, very against helping those who hurt muslims such as the Palestinians. Therefore, even though turkey believes in assisting those in need, please do not send it to those who have put your own people in need. Im sure you understand Mr. President, Yes?
Thomas R. Jones

• Angry
Reactions: Zak

Axis12

Feb 11, 2021
“Very well then, if that is what you feel is right. I will be sending your minister of Foreign affairs further details in an email about the visit. I hope to speak to you soon at your visit, Have a fine rest of your evening Mr. president.”

He would wait for the Egyptian response before hanging up.
Thomas R. Jones

Axis12

Feb 11, 2021
Egypt would be notified privately that the trip will be canceled and economic sanctions and the blockage of Egyptian shipping would be coming. If Egypt thinks it can block Turkish trade then Turkey will do the Same.
Thomas R. Jones

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran