STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Turkey: Phonecall to Israel

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs İsmet Sezgin would Contact his Israeli Counterpart. The call would be recorded secretly and private.
Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Elizabeth Halevi would answer the call on an encrypted line, with relations turning sour between the two countries - it as decided that Shin Bet would monitor the call in private and that the call would also be secretly recorded as to pass onto the Prime Minister if necessary.

"This is Deputy Minister Halevi, whom am I speaking to?"

Axis12

Axis12

Feb 11, 2021
The NIO would in turn also begin monitoring the call as well as recording all details of the call As well.

”This is Deputy Minister Sezgin of Turkey, I’m here to discuss with your government the terms for which you will recognize Palestine, and give citizenship to all Muslims in Israel.”
Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Minister, at no point in our existence will Israel recognise the State of Palestine. I am willing to discuss this in person with Prime Minister Bennett under a peace agreement but other than that, it's been a pleasure to speak to you Deputy Minister."

Axis12

Axis12

Feb 11, 2021
An angered Deputy Prime Minister would slam the phone down, hanging up without replying.
Zak

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran