STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Two Empires Meeting For the First Time, Again

VoodooNova

Newcomer
Aug 26, 2018
**All posts in this thread are considered private/encrypted messages. All potential meetings are considered private**

To: Emperor Mikhail II, Russian Empire

Subject: Invitation for a Meeting

Your Majesty,

Throughout the decades we have had close ties, through our various agreements and disagreements. It is my hope that we may be able to redevelop the friendship that our peoples shared and the alliance our nations have held in the past. I invite you to New Delhi, upon my return from my current engagement, in order to speak on these matters and more as they apply to our respective peoples and the world.

Sincerely,
Asin Thottumkal

@MistaPuddin

Last edited:

MistaPuddin

Newcomer
Sep 11, 2018
To: Empress Asin Thottumkal, Bharata Khanda

Re: Invitation for a Meeting

Your Majesty,

I was very pleased to receive your message and am interested in the prospect of an official visit to New Delhi. I will begin making preparations immediately. Our peoples have had a long history of economic, military, science and technology cooperation, and we have much to discuss. I look forward to our meeting.

Warm Regards,
Mikhail II

@VoodooNova

VoodooNova

Newcomer
Aug 26, 2018
On her return to Bharata Khanda, the Empress ensured the proper arrangements were made for the Russian Emperor. The agenda was prepared and forwarded to various counterparts to allow them time to prepare as well. The day and time were sent. On the day of the meeting, she would be standing by for Mikhails arrival.

@MistaPuddin

MistaPuddin

Newcomer
Sep 11, 2018
An Il-96 bearing the State Emblem of the Russian Empire on its tail departed Vnukovo Airport in Moscow bound for New Delhi. Several other planes carrying support vehicles, medical supplies, a state limousine, part of the royal entourage, and other amenities had already gone on ahead and would be waiting when the emperor arrived.

Although it only took 7 hours the flight was arduous for Mikhail. It was his first state visit and everything had to be perfect. The Russian people may not be very forgiving if he fowled up his tour of Asia with 2 of the largest countries.

After 7 hours the plane landed and Mikhail prepared for his first meeting with a foreign leader.

@VoodooNova

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II