STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

UBS Group AG: Premier Swiss Banking

Moira

Myanmar
Jul 19, 2018
800px-UBS_Logo.svg.png

UBS Group AG is a Swiss multinational investment bank and financial services company founded and based in Switzerland. Co-headquartered in the cities of Zürich and Basel, it maintains a presence in all major financial centers as the largest Swiss banking institution in the world. UBS client services are known for their strict bank–client confidentiality and culture of banking secrecy. The bank also maintains numerous underground bank vaults, bunkers, and storage facilities for gold bars around the Swiss Alps.

UBS frequently cites Swiss culture—specifically its penchant for privacy, security and neutrality—as foundational to its company culture. UBS maintains the strictest banking secrecy policies in Switzerland. UBS employees are prohibited from discussing client activity or information publicly, sharing information across borders, retaining client information insecurely and required to maintain robust bank-client confidentiality agreements.

JOIN US TODAY

Join UBS Group today and protect your financial future. UBS is proud to offer a 1.2% APY for all new accounts. UBS accounts are the most secure way to keep your finances protected. Swiss banking privacy laws and our strict privacy protocols ensure that only you will be aware of how your money is doing.

The more you save, the more you'll make. Interested? Click below to find out how you can open an account with us today.

Application for Secure Account

Organization: [ORGANIZATION]
Nationality: [NATION]

Accountant's Name: [NAME]
Accountant's Surname: [SURNAME]
Accountant's Date of Birth: [MM/DD/YY]

Initial Capital: [>$500,000,000.00]

By signing below you agree to the Terms of Service of UBS Group AG.
x_________________
Code:
[TABLE][TR][TD][CENTER][IMG]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/logopedia/images/6/6d/UBS_Key.svg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/434?cb=20180503105505[/IMG][/CENTER]
[/TD][TD]
[CENTER][CENTER][B][U][left]Application for Secure Account[/U][/B][/CENTER]
[/CENTER]

[CENTER][/CENTER]
Initial Capital: [>$500,000,000.00]

[CENTER][SIZE=1][I]By signing below you agree to the [B]Terms of Service[/B] of UBS Group AG.[/I][/SIZE]
[SIZE=5][I]x_________________[/left][/I][/SIZE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

NEED A LOAN?

UBS offers a variety of investment loans beginning at 18% APR. Spread monthly payments across up to 24 months on loans as large as $5,000,000,000.00 USD. Don't want to hassle with monthly payments? Consider opening an account with us! Payments can be taken automatically from UBS account, no fuss.

To apply for a loan, fill out the form below.

Application for Loan

Borrowing Amount: [<$5 Billion]
Repayment Period: [# of Months]

x_________________
Code:
[TABLE][TR][TD][CENTER][IMG]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/logopedia/images/6/6d/UBS_Key.svg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/434?cb=20180503105505[/IMG][/CENTER][/TD][TD][CENTER][B][U]Application for Loan[/U][/B]
[/CENTER]

Borrowing Amount: [<$5 Billion]
Repayment Period: [# of Months]

[SIZE=1][I]By signing below you agree to the [B]Terms of Service[/B] of UBS Group AG.[/I][/SIZE]
[SIZE=5][I]x_________________[/left][/I][/SIZE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

ALREADY A MEMBER?

Already have an account with us? Sign in with us below to check your balance, withdraw or deposit funds with your UBS account. Your money is in our safe hands. All transactions are 100% secure, encrypted, and private.

Log-in below to get started.

Log-In

Account Number: [ABC-XXX-XXX]

View Available Balance: [Y/N]

Deposit Funds: [$XXXXX]
Withdraw Funds: [$XXXXX]

By using this service, you are agreeing to the Terms of Service of UBS Group AG.

Code:
[TABLE][TR][TD][CENTER][IMG]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/logopedia/images/6/6d/UBS_Key.svg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/434?cb=20180503105505[/IMG][/CENTER][/TD][TD][CENTER][B][U][left]Log-In[/U][/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Account Number: [ABC-XXX-XXX][/CENTER]

[CENTER]View Available Balance: [Y/N][/CENTER]

[CENTER]Deposit Funds: [$XXXXX]
Withdraw Funds: [$XXXXX][/CENTER]

[CENTER][I][SIZE=1]By using this service, you are agreeing to the [B]Terms of Service[/B] of UBS Group AG.[/left][/SIZE][/I][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
[/CENTER]

All applications are secured with UBS' unique block-chain encryption technology.
Terms of Service
1. For the purposes of this agreement, UBS Group AG, shall be referred to as the "service provider." The organizations agreeing to these terms of service shall be represented by an accountant whose name appears on all applications. For purposes of this agreement both the accountant and the organization shall be referred to collectively as the "consumer."

2. The consumer agrees to conduct their selves in accordance to the provisions of this Terms of Service agreement.

3. The service provider reserves the right to make changes to this Terms of Service agreement at any time.
3a. The service provider shall provide notice whenever the Terms of Service are changed.

4. For the purposes of these terms of service the fiscal year shall correspond to the calendar year. That is, beginning at 00:00 on 1 January and ending at 23:59 on 31 December.

5. APY shall be calculated at the beginning of each fiscal year. Interest shall be paid in increments of 0.1% monthly until the next fiscal year. Interest will not be compounded.

6. Repayment periods for loans will begin the day the loan is issued. Each month thereafter 1.5% interest will be applied to all outstanding loans.

7. In the event of nonpayment, UBS reserves the right to access the economy of the consumer.
7a. The consumer acknowledges this and accepts.

8. A loan shall be considered Default after FOUR consecutive months of non-payment. Interest will be compounded for the remaining duration of the loan and will be retrieved from the consumer's economy accounts.
8a. The consumer acknowledges this and consents to this potential seizure.

Last edited:

Apingdaldal

RP'ing The Philippines, RL'ing The Philippines
Jul 1, 2018
Application for Loan
Organization: Federal Republic of the Philippines
Nationality: Philippines

Accountant's Name: Carlos
Accountant's Surname: Dominguez III
Accountant's Date of Birth: 09/16/45

Borrowing Amount: $5,000,000,000
Repayment Period: 24 Months

Carlos Dominguez III

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien