STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

UK | 1999 Peace Talks

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Despite much silence, the Prime Minister was taking mental notes of the exchange between the Americans and Swedish - it was clear that neither party was going to come to an agreement but, perhaps an agreement wasn't required. Having taken a sip of water, he clears his throat before intervening. "It is unfortunate that this seems to be creating a loop, and it is evident that America will not alter their terms, and that the Swedish Government intends to retain South Africa. The point of the Global Assembly on the matter, plus these talks are to prevent escalation. Despite both parties not seeking to alter their stance, the only benefit that can now be conjured from this meeting is to ensure that this does not escalate beyond political dispute. With that said, I would like to extend a question to my American counterpart. In the situation that these talks end, in the guise that they are not productive in finding a common ground, does America intend to escalate this further through military means?" Andrew asked directly. "Regardless of political opposition, will there be peace between both parties? I believe this is the question that needs an answer as to whether these... negotiations, for lack of better word, resume."

Odinson Connor

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
The short silence would be interrupted by an aide of the government who knocked on the door before entering, he leaned over next to Andrew Evans and whispered something. "If you'll excuse me for a moment" Andrew added before walking out for what must have felt like a life time, but was in fact, 5 minutes. Wandering back in, he instantly apologized. "I'm sorry for the interruption. There's been a bit of a development in the Global Assembly as the last chamber meeting closed, Turkey attempting to flex it seems.", the Prime Ministers attitude was calm and relaxed, almost as if he had brushed it off. Then again, the relationship between Sweden and the US remained his focus in the meantime. "I'm aware of the terrorist attack in Sweden, and in light of Turkey, I would like to suggest that this meeting be suspended, and be re-approached once the situations become stable. If this is something you both agree with?"

Connor Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
“That is troubling news… Of course, that is something we can agree to,” Fitzgerald said. He and the Ambassador stood up. If the Swedish were in agreement, he would securely contact the State Department, and then fly home to the United States.

Connor Jamie

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
Stefan would too begin to receive urgent word from his aide informing him of the alleged terror attack in Stockholm, the comments made by Turkey to the Global Assembly and now more recent news of a terror attack in Cape Town. Sweden was under attack and now more than ever the Prime Minister needed to return home.

"Whilst these negotiations have not come to the conclusion we hoped for I believe the tragedies occurring around the world call for the people in this room, heads of some of the most powerful countries in the world, need to work together to ensure we do not see humanity as we know it destroyed. I and my people have no hard feelings, and we will be at the beck and call of Britain and the United States should you need us to assist. I look forward to this meeting reconvening in the future."

The Prime Minister and his team would pay their respectful goodbyes before departing back to Sweden.

Odinson Jamie

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Private​

Fitzgerald offered to shake Stefan's hand after his final words, and then went to the British Prime Minister as well. He was then taken back to Heathrow and flew home on a flight chartered by the United States Federal Government. The Secretary of State made contact with the Deputy Secretary of State as well as the Secretary of Defense before he took to the skies over the Atlantic and was flown directly back to Andrews Air Force Base. Meanwhile, the American Ambassador to the United Kingdom returned home to his embassy in London. Notes of the meeting were written down and kept as secure documents within the State Department.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa