STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Ukr] to the Rattanakosin Kingdom: It's About Thai'm

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
Encrypted.png

To: Pongpol Adireksarn Alex

Cc:

Subject: Diplomatic Relations

Security Level: Private and encrypted
Salutations to the Honorable Minister Pongpol Adireksarn and the Rattanakosin Ministry of Foreign Affairs,

Establishment of formal diplomatic relations between the Rattanakosin Kingdom and the Republic of Ukraine is long over due!

First, I would like to express my condolences for the inconvenience RusAr has caused you with their careless and unlawful counterfeiting of Ukrainian products. We consider the Rattanakosin Kingdom to be a victim of this crime and, needless to say, hold no ill will against your country. We see that you have purchased one Slava Class Cruiser. Should you require maintenance or repairs for this vessel, the Republic of Ukraine would be happy to do business with you.

With this inconvenience addressed, we would like to know more about the Rattanakosin Kingdom's foreign policy goals. How can Ukraine be of assistance?

Sincerely,

Yuri Vasylovych Kostenko
Secretary of Ukrainian Affairs in Asia and the Pacific

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

PRIVATE AND ENCRYPTED

1024px-Seal_of_the_Minister_of_Foreign_Affair_of_Thailand.svg.png

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

cs3702a30bq51-png.2364

To: Minister Yuri Vasylovych Kostenko

Dearest Minister Kostenko,

I thank you for contacting me. I must say that despite that small hiccup, the Rattanakosin Kingdom is quite content with the services provided by RusAr.

I am happy to hear, however, that you are willing to offer maintenance and repairs for the cruiser that we have purchased. If possible, we were also planning on purchasing a second Slava-class Cruiser and a Kuznetsovkov-class Aircraft Carrier. Would these two products be available for purchase? RusAr sold us the Slava-class Cruiser for 1,360,000,000.00USD if you need reference for a pricing.

Regarding our foreign policy goals. Our current foreign policy is mostly towards our local neighbors, the most important being: Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, and China. As you can imagine, our biggest concerns is that all of these nations are communist. Except for Cambodia who are currently in a special predicament... As for our global policies, we have no issues with any other nation except for the 'Greater State of Romania' who appear to be nothing more than warmongers. There has been a lot of internal discussion regarding Sweden recently; their delaying of the Antarctica Summit, their denying of singing the Strategic Arms Registrar (which we have denied to sign in objection), and their overall shadiness.

Overall, however, I don't personally believe that the Rattanakosin Kingdom has any official negative relations with any nation.

What about Ukraine?

Kindest Regards,
Pongdol Adireksarn
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Rattanakosin Kingdom
GingeOrCringe

Last edited:

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
Encrypted.png

Cc:

Ukraine aims to support countries against communist aggression—we are more than willing to sell defense products to the Rattanakosin Kingdom. $1,225,000,000.00USD has been our sale price for each Slava Cruiser unit and that is the price we offer Thailand. As for the Kuznetsov Class Aircraft Carrier, we would be willing to sell at $1,325,000,000.00USD per unit.

It is understandable that you would be focused on your own region, considering the potential threats you face. We are happy to hear there is no immediate danger to the Rattanakosin Kingdom at this time, and we hope it remains this way. We wish you well in your diplomatic proceedings with your neighbors.

Ukraine holds similar sentiments regarding Romania. Thankfully, our sibling nations are quite like-minded and would be willing to assist Ukraine should joint-defensive action ever be required. Of course, considering how swiftly Moldova was able to quash the Romanian attempt at a land-grab, we do not believe they will be much of an issue.

Ukraine’s goals are quite simple. We would like to continue to exist. Our people fair better when governed by a representative Ukrainian government rather than iron-fisted strangers. The communist Symonenko administration of ’95 presented an internal threat, but most of those associated with him are awaiting trial for treason charges. With Romania as our only belligerent neighbor, we feel quite secure at this time. Our domestic goals include revitalizing our economy so that our people may prosper, fighting corruption, and cracking down on human trafficking.

In terms of international goals, we would like Ukraine’s existence to provide a positive impact in the world. We would also like to continue the amicable trajectory our relations are currently heading in with our sibling states—Russia, Poland, and Belarus.

Sincerely,
Yuri Vasylovych Kostenko

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

PRIVATE AND ENCRYPTED

1024px-Seal_of_the_Minister_of_Foreign_Affair_of_Thailand.svg.png

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

cs3702a30bq51-png.2364

To: Minister Yuri Vasylovych Kostenko

Dearest Minister Kostenko,

We have received the Slava-class cruiser that you have constructed for us. The Royal Navy is quite happy with the quality of the ship and they would like to send you their thanks.

It would also appear that the Chinese government has recently collapsed. For what reason, the Kingdom has yet to know but this leaves Asia in an enormous power vacuum and removes our biggest threat from the region. It is our hopes now that the continent of Asia shall remain in peace and grow to become a bulwark against communism and tyranny and assure the dominance of democracy and freedom in the region. Regarding Romania, it would appear that the Global Assembly is taking hold of the situation. The Kingdom hopes that things will settle to peace soon.

We can understand Ukraine's goals. The Kingdom currently has positive relations with Russia, considering they are the majority of our military imports, however we have lacked contact with both Poland and Belarus.

I have also been informed that someone from your government will be attending the funeral of late Crown Prince Vajiralongkorn and the coronation of his daughter as Thailand's first Queen. I hope that all goes well while your people are attending, this event will surely benefit our bilateral relations.

Currently I am quite preoccupied with assuring that these events go smoothly, would I be safe in assuming that I may continue this conversation in-person with either your Prime Minister or the Ukrainian Ambassador to Bangkok during the events?

Kindest Regards,
Pongdol Adireksarn
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Rattanakosin Kingdom

GingeOrCringe

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
Encrypted.png

Cc:

We understand you and your government are occupied honorably mourning your Crown Prince while simultaneously preparing a coronation befitting of Queen Sirivannavari Nariratana Rajakanva. Our countries will of course be able to resume this conversation in person. Prime Minister Yanukovych and Ambassador Andrii Savenko will both be available to you once they have paid their respects.

Until then, know that the Republic of Ukraine is pleased that one of the greatest potential antagonists in your region is indisposed, that you are happy with the delivered Slava Class Cruiser, and that you share the same positive view of our sibling state as we do.

The Republic of Ukraine wishes you a smooth transition from one stable sovereign to an equally capable successor.

Sincerely,
Yuri Vasylovych Kostenko

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa