STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

(UMSS) Phone call to Hyundai Heavy Industries

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
A secure phone call would be placed to Hyundai Heavy Industries

"Hello this is Secretary Alcocer, with the Mexican Government. I am calling about our purchase of 31 commercial vessels. Mexico has currently made trade agreements with other nations around the globe but has not heard any news on the production of the vessels. If I could get an estimated time line on completion it would be very much appreciated. I know that the money has been sent and accepted."

Jay

Last edited:

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"Hello Secretary Alcocer. This is Chief Financial Officer Lee. Please accept my apologies for the lack of communication on our part regarding your purchase of thirty one vessels. Yes. You are correct that you have placed an order. I can confirm that our office has recited the financial transaction. I apologize sincerely on behalf of our company regarding this incident. We have had production issues in our newest facilities in Nampo in the north of the country. We have moved production of your ships to our facilities in Ulsan to expedite the process. Please accept my apologies for this severe delay. I hope this does not impact your views on Hyundai Heavy Industries and sincerely apologize if it does."

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Secure

"Not at all Mr. Lee. I understand the delay. I do not think negatively at all of your company. I wished to only inquire on our shipment. I understand that things take time and there are delays on certain unforeseen circumstances. If there are any further issues or delays please feel free to contact me. Thank you for your time."

Jay

Reactions: Jay

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran