STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

United States | Communique to Germany

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

QT5ehQ7.png

1200px-Seal_of_an_Embassy_of_the_United_States_of_America.svg.png

67ka0nc.png
[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF THE UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR
TO THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF GERMANY

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Helmut Kohl, Federal Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Federal Republic of Germany ( Dutchy )
FROM: Mike Becker, United States Ambassador to the Federal Republic of Germany

Federal Minister Kohl,

I trust that this message meets you well. As I am sure that you are aware, the situation in South Africa is exceptionally worrisome. The Korean and United States governments have proposed an emergency resolution to the Global Assembly which will require Sweden to withdraw from South Africa and return its government to the South African people. Colonialism, especially on the eve of the 21st century, is entirely unconscionable. I am writing to you in hopes that the German Ambassador to the Global Assembly will support our resolution. It is our stance that Sweden has overstepped and that this is the best course of action to take to have a diplomatic solution. The German people have been historically known for their diplomatic prowess and united spirit - since unification, I have only known the German state to want to do the right thing. Today, the United States is asking your government to help prevent a restart of colonialism. The planned permanent integration and subjugation of South Africa is not just an affront to international law and modern ways of thinking, but it is immoral. Support from Germany would be significant, and it would not be something that we would forget. The Global Assembly was created, as the spiritual successor to the United Nations, to keep world peace and prevent global war from ever happening again. I hope that your government will share our perspective that this resolution is the best bet we have to have a united front to prevent colonial ideology from becoming commonplace and acceptable once again.

Best Regards,

Mike Becker
United States Ambassador to the Federal Republic of Germany
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran