STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

United States | Communique to Germany

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

QT5ehQ7.png

1200px-Seal_of_an_Embassy_of_the_United_States_of_America.svg.png

67ka0nc.png
[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF THE UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR
TO THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF GERMANY

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Helmut Kohl, Federal Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Federal Republic of Germany ( Dutchy )
FROM: Mike Becker, United States Ambassador to the Federal Republic of Germany

Federal Minister Kohl,

As I am sure that you are aware, the Republic of Ukraine is in an exceptionally dire situation. The White House has first-hand confirmation that there is an attempted coup that is ongoing. The United States is acting together with two other nations, along with loyalist Ukranian forces, to preserve the democratically elected government of Ukraine. While I cannot go into detail, a small operation will be taking place where our forces will rescue Ukranian VIPs. In order to do this, we must deploy a small number of forces to Poland - we have permission from the Polish government to do this. I hope that you can consider our historical relationship and allow our aircraft to fly over Germany in order to make it to Poland. Because of the exceptional secrecy of this operation, I have been ordered to urge you to ensure that this information is only shared with the Chancellor and the necessary officials in the highest ranks of the Luftwaffe, if necessary. I hope to hear back from you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Mike Becker
United States Ambassador to the Federal Republic of Germany
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa