STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

United States | Communique to Poland

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Private

From the privacy of the American Embassy in Poland, United States Ambassador Joshua Glizda walked into his private study with his chief of staff and closed the door behind him. He had been securely informed earlier from the State Department that he would receive a secure message from the Office of Naval intelligence and that it would include Top Secret information that needed to be conveyed to the Polish government as soon as it was received. He had just securely received the information from ONI and was now ready to make that phone call.

The Ambassador picked up his secure line and made a phone call to the Polish Foreign Minister, Bogdan Borusewicz.​

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
The aging Polish politician would be seated at the wooden desk more ancient than he was when he heard the phone ring from the secretary's desk. She had long since gone home for the night, Minister Borucewicz opting to stay late to finish paper work. Recently returned from Ireland, Bogdan had mountains of paperwork to attend to and he did not wish to keep the young woman from living her life. With a small grunt, the man would rise from the creaking rolling chair and answer the secured and encrypted phone himself, something he had not done since he was an initiate to polish politics.

"Dobry wieczór. Office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs."

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Private

"Good evening, this is United States Ambassador Joshua Glizda calling for Foreign Minister Borusewicz. Can you please connect me? The matter is urgent," the Ambassador said as he sat at his desk, his chief of staff closely listening in on the call.​

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
The elderly man rolled his eyes as he stopped himself from letting a sigh out. At this rate he would never finish his paperwork. "This is he. Please hold while I connect you to my office." The American Ambassador would here a brief moment of hold music before Borucewicz picked the secured and encrypted phone in his office off the hook, disconnecting the line to his secretary's phone, before speaking.

"Good to hear from you Ambassador Glizda. If you are calling now, I can only assume this is a matter of national security, yes?"

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Private

"Yes, Foreign Minister, it is. I'm sorry for calling at such an uncommon hour, but I was told to relay this information immediately to you. A task force of eight American ships have been deployed to New Caledonia. The task force includes a Navy destroyer and a replenishment oiler as well as six Coast Guard cutters. The mission of the task force is to monitor the situation in New Caledonia and to support British and European efforts there. My understanding is that Poland currently has some type of naval presence in the area, so the White House felt that it would be important to let your government know. We have taken steps to inform the British Royal Navy that we will be arriving in the area. At this time, we have no plans to put boots on the ground or to enter French territorial waters. However, as I said, our vessels are prepared to offer off-shore support if necessary. Otherwise, they will be there purely to monitor the situation.

"This information is Top Secret and is only meant for your government and military - the Pentagon has not made this operation public yet. Please ensure that this information does not make it to other governments or armed forces. My office is sending a secure message with a list of the ships in the task force. Do you have any questions?" he asked.

A secure message was sent from the American Embassy to the Foreign Minister's office that had the following information:

"TASK FORCE 201
USS John S. McCain, Arleigh Burke-class Guided Missile Destroyer
USNS John Lenthall, Henry J. Kaiser-class Replenishment Oiler
USCGC Munro, Celestial-class Cutter
USCGC Kimball, Celestial-class Cutter
USCGC Midgett, Celestial-class Cutter
USCGC Stone, Celestial-class Cutter
USCGC Calhoun, Celestial-class Cutter
USCGC Friedman, Celestial-class Cutter"​

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Borucewicz waved his hand in the air dismissively as he listened to the Ambassador apologize.

"No need to apologize ambassador. This matter is truly an urgent matter and my hand was cramping from signing documents anyway. Now," the Foreign Minister would open the secured mail sent to his office before reading it, never setting it down so as to get lost in the mountain of paperwork currently sitting on his desk.

"Yes Ambassador, I have received the list. I will transmit this information to our Office of State Protection so they may disseminate it to our Task Force in New Caledonia. We will take extra care to insure that information is not leak and have an eyes only tag for the commander of the Task Force. While I have you, I would like to send a secure message back to you that details the Polish complement as well as who your vessels may contact on the ground. This is agreeable, yes?"

Bogdan would not wait for a reply before an encrypted file was sent over a secure network to the American Ambassador.

OKP Dabie; Yi Sun-sin-class Guided Missile Destroyer
OKP Jamno; Yi Sun-Sin-class Guided Missile Destroyer
OKP Miej Litość; Mercy-class Hospital Ship
OKP Batyk; Amsterdam-class Replenishment Vessel
OKP Lublin; Lublin-class Minelayer/Landing Ship

Naval Task Force CO: Komandor Monika Kozioł
Ground Task Force CO: Podpułkownik -Redacted-

"Please let me know when you have received file, Ambassador."

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Private

"Thank you for acting on this information on such short notice, the Federal Government appreciates it. And thank you for providing that information as well. The commander of Task Force 201 is Captain Elliot Clark, United States Navy. I will be sure to provide the information that you have provided to the Department of Defense as soon as possible. Once Task Force 201 is near New Caledonia, a public statement will be made that there is an American presence in the area. In the meantime, if your government has any concerns, please feel free to contact my office. I am at your disposal," the Ambassador said.

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"No, thank you Ambassador for trusting Poland with this information. If we have any questions I will be sure to reach out to you in person. And it is good of you to reach out to us regarding this. Please do so in the future when required. Good night, Ambassador." Borusewicz would remain on the line until the Ambassador disconnected the phone and he would send a copy of the message from the United States to the Polish Office of State Protection through a secured and encrypted line to disseminate to the Polish Task Force. Once POSP received the message they would send an encrypted flash message to the Commander Officer's terminal aboard the OKP Dabie.

COMMUNICATIONS - FLASH MESSAGE - ENCRYPTED - POLISH OFFICE OF STATE PROTECTION
FLASH - FLASH - FLASH -​

Maintain alert status. Following message is top secret for Commander of Task Force eyes only. Repeat Commander of Task Force Eyes Only. American Ships in vicinity of New Caledonia. Proceed with Caution. USS John S. McCain, Arleigh Burke-class Guided Missile Destroyer; USNS John Lenthall, Henry J. Kaiser-class Replenishment Oiler; USCGC Munro, Celestial-class Cutter; USCGC Kimball, Celestial-class Cutter; USCGC Midgett, Celestial-class Cutter ;USCGC Stone, Celestial-class Cutter; USCGC Calhoun, Celestial-class Cutter; USCGC Friedman, Celestial-class Cutter.

Captain Elliot Clark is American Point of Contact. Maintain Radio Silence regarding American Ships. Log activity regarding American Ships on Coalition communication channels.

FLASH - FLASH - FLASH​

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Private

"Good night, Foreign Minister," the Ambassador said. He hung up the phone and securely confirmed to the State Department that the information had been relayed to the Polish government. With that, the phone call and this matter was resolved for now. The Ambassador would now get some much-needed sleep.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa