STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

United States | Communique to Saudi Arabia

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

QT5ehQ7.png

1200px-Seal_of_an_Embassy_of_the_United_States_of_America.svg.png

67ka0nc.png
[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF THE UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR
TO THE KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Saud bin Faisal, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia ( VBCFan )
FROM: Alan Cross, United States Ambassador to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Minister Saud bin Faisal,

As-salamu alaikum. I am writing to you at the behest of President Gore who wants to see a peaceful resolution to the ongoing situation in the Mediterranean region. The United States is committed to finding a diplomatic solution the issues that presently face Saudi Arabia and the other countries that are involved in the worrying events in the eastern Mediterranean. In order to begin a dialogue between your country, Egypt, Turkey, and Israel, the Kingdom of Poland has offered to host a peace summit in Warsaw. In addition to the Polish, representatives from the Untied States will be there as moderators. If you are interested in perusing the diplomatic option, I request that you please assign a diplomat to attend this summit - alternatively, you are welcome to attend as well. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Best Regards,

Alan Cross
United States Ambassador to Saudi Arabia
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

VBCFan

Apprentice
Apr 8, 2021

60CF09F5-387E-424C-BCB0-9FEB594914C8.png

6DB4F5A8-8AAA-442A-B8EB-E255DC6234EE.png

To: Ambassador Cross

SC: Private & Encrypted
Dear Ambassador Alan Cross,

I have Spoken to the King and the council of Ministers and after much deliberation, we have agreed to come to the peace talks. We feel that peace and stability is the only option in the region and that the Middle East has to step away from further violence before things escalate. I will be attending the meeting by myself with a few other diplomatic staff and two security guards. We will arrive shortly, thank you.

Sincerely,
Saud bin Faisal, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Odinson

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran