STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

United States | Communique to Spain

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

QT5ehQ7.png

1200px-Seal_of_an_Embassy_of_the_United_States_of_America.svg.png

67ka0nc.png
[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF THE UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR
TO THE EMPIRE OF BRAZIL

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Carlos Westendorp y Cabeza, Secretary of State of the Republic of Spain ( Bruno )
FROM: Esteban De Leon, United States Ambassador to the Republic of Spain

Mister Secretary,

I trust that this message meets you well. As I am sure that you are aware, the situation in South Africa is exceptionally worrisome. The Korean and United States governments have proposed an emergency resolution to the Global Assembly which will require Sweden to withdraw from South Africa and return its government to the South African people. Colonialism, especially on the eve of the 21st century, is entirely unconscionable. I am writing to you in hopes that the Spanish Ambassador to the Global Assembly will support our resolution. The Global Assembly, as the spiritual successor to the United Nations, was made to keep global peace. It is our stance that Sweden has overstepped and that this is the best course of action to take to have a diplomatic solution. I hope that as our ally and friend, your government will support our resolution. We only want to see the South African people be able to govern themselves, as it is their right to do so. Please let me know if you have any questions, I am only a message or phone call away.

Best Regards,

Esteban De Leon
United States Ambassador to the Republic of Spain
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Reactions: Jay

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran