STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 29/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

United States | Communique to Turkey

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

QT5ehQ7.png

1200px-Seal_of_an_Embassy_of_the_United_States_of_America.svg.png

67ka0nc.png
[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF THE UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR
TO THE REPUBLIC OF TURKEY

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: İsmail Cem, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey ( Axis12 )
FROM: Aiden Hawkins, United States Ambassador to the Republic of Turkey

Minister İsmail Cem,

As-salamu alaikum. I am writing to you at the behest of President Gore who wants to see a peaceful resolution to the ongoing situation in the Mediterranean region. The United States is committed to finding a diplomatic solution the issues that presently face Saudi Arabia and the other countries that are involved in the worrying events in the eastern Mediterranean. In order to begin a dialogue between your country, Egypt, Turkey, and Israel, the Kingdom of Poland has offered to host a peace summit in Warsaw. In addition to the Polish, representatives from the Untied States will be there as moderators. If you are interested in perusing the diplomatic option, I request that you please assign a diplomat to attend this summit - alternatively, you are welcome to attend as well. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Best Regards,

Aiden Hawkins
United States Ambassador to Turkey
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

QT5ehQ7.png

67ka0nc.png
[TR][TD]

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: İsmail Cem, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey ( Axis12 )

Minister İsmail Cem,

I hope that this message meets you in good health. We have been in touch with the Polish, Israelis, and Egyptians. We are hoping that these peace talks can begin as soon as possible. When can we expect your representative to arrive? I look forward to hearing back from you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Aiden Hawkins
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Private​

Having still received no reply from Minister Cem, Ambassador Hawkins picked up the phone in his office and made a secure call to Minister İsmail Cem. He patiently waited and took out a paper and pencil so that he could take notes during the phone call. He had been eating lunch at his desk when he was directed by the State Department to call the Turkish Foreign Ministry. While it was taking so long to receive a response in these troubling times, the State Department gave the Turkish Foreign Ministry the benefit of the doubt that they were exceedingly busy, because if they were ignoring the American Ambassador to their country in such a "Life or Death" situation, it would be taken as an exceptional diplomatic insult to the United States - it would also come as a surprise, as Turkey and the United States had such a promising relationship considering their historical relations and the possibility to work together in the near future.

Axis12

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
1C79F3FD-F66F-4DD7-B204-CA6004E730CA.png

Government of Turkey
Official Communiqué

To:

Aiden Hawkins, Odinson

Minister Cem, Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Security Classification-Private-Encrypted

Last Updated: N/A

Dear Ambassador Hawkins,

Turkey will be attending the summit shortly and I apologize for the late message. We are undergoing a political crisis and I have been very busy with various other nations. We will arrive in the next day but please be advised that the Ministry of Defense is Insisting that 20 armed guards be brought along with 3 Otokar ZPT Armored cars and 2 Armored Rolls Royce Phantoms which will be transported via C-130 to Warsaw. I will be attending along with the PM and several Military Ministers. Thank you for the invitation and I hope to speak to you soon.

Minister of Foreign Affairs
İsmail Cem
Republic of Turkey
Ankara

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

QT5ehQ7.png

67ka0nc.png
[TR][TD]

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

Minister İsmail Cem,

Thank you for getting back to me. The Polish government is responsible for handling all security arrangements, so it would probably be best to give them the information of what equipment and protection detail you will be sending over. I wanted to thank you for agreeing to attend these peace talks. Peace in the Middle East between nations, many of whom are descended from ancient and noble states, is one of the top priorities of the Gore Administration. With that being said, the White House has instructed me to inform you that the United States would not support a violent Israeli invasion into Palestine. If such an unthinkable event happened, we would not enforce peace as we are now. Our government has been in contact with some of our other partners who would feel equally outraged if Israel did this. However, I must ask you this, if there was a worst-case scenario and Turkey was brought into armed conflict with Israel, would your government be able to commit just defending Palestine, and not permanently occupying Israel, or destroying cultural sites? I think it is important that we clearly understand each other.

Best Regards,

Aiden Hawkins
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran