STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

United States | Dispatch to Canada

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Flag.gif
994px-Seal_of_the_Federal_Bureau_of_Investigation.svg.png
1280px-Flag_of_the_Federal_Bureau_of_Investigation.svg.png

OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF
THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION

TOP SECRET

TO: Giuliano Zaccardelli, Commissioner of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police ( Alex )
FROM: Harrison Cash, Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation

Commissioner Zaccardelli,

The White House has instructed me to organize a mission where special agents from the FBI will travel to Canada, with your government's blessing, to investigate claims that the French government funded terrorist groups or supplied them with weaponry to overthrow the Canadian government. At this time, we are looking to send approximately fifty special agents to perform this mission - I have personally decided to travel with this team myself and to lead their efforts directly. Throughout this process, I request full transparency from the RCMP and your government so that we can bring back all of the information and the facts to the White House, the Federal Government, and the world. I sincerely hope that our organizations can work closely together to ensure that the truth is revealed to the world.

On a personal note, my father was born in Quebec City and was, until his death, a proud citizen of both Canada and the United States. I am determined to verify what happened and to give a concise and accurate representation of the facts to the President and the United States Congress.​

Best regards,

Harrison Cash
Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
800px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_Royal_Canadian_Mounted_Police.svg.png

Message to the Federal Bureau of Investigation
Private & Encrypted

To: Harrison Cash, Director of the FBI

Director Cash,

The Federal Bureau of Investigation and its agents are hereby granted access to enter the Kingdom of Canada and to review all evidence collected by the RCMP and the Canadian Armed Forces. Please direct all agents to the International Airport of Ottawa where a RCMP motorcade will transport them to the Mounted Police national HQ at the M. J. Nadon Government of Canada Building where all evidence is currently being safely kept.

“Canada and the United States have reached the point where we no longer think of each other as ‘foreign’ countries. We think of each other as friends, as peaceful and cooperative neighbors on a spacious and fruitful continent.” — President Harry Truman, 1947.

On behalf of all Canadians, I thank you for your diligence on assuring justice and truth prevails.

Kind Regards,
Giuliano Zaccardelli
Commissioner
RCMP
Kingdom of Canada

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Secret

The FBI dispatched 52 special agents, plus Director Cash, to the Kingdom of Canada. The agents took two government-chartered aircraft to Canada. The aircraft would follow all American and Canadian air regulations, including requesting permission to enter Canadian airspace and using the directions of air traffic control to safely landing at the International Airport of Ottawa. Once the agents and Director Cash arrived, they would travel to the Mounties headquarters at M. J. Nadon Government of Canada Building to look over the evidence that was collected by the Canadian government. The agents came prepared with forensic equipment, cameras, and other necessary items to conduct their own forensic investigation and even take their own samples (if permitted by the Canadians). Two of the agents were tasked with protecting Director Cash at all times. These agents would be armed with 9 mm handguns - the Canadian government would be made aware of this beforehand so that it didn't come as a surprise later.

Alex

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II