STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

United States | Message to Canada

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
7JzI6cv.png
1024px-Seal_of_the_President_of_the_United_States.svg.png
Formal-flag-fringe.png

THE WHITE HOUSE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

TO: His Royal Majesty Euan Howard Rideau, King of Canada and It's Territories ( Alex )

Your Royal Majesty,

The current situation in Canada is extremely distressing. I have received both confirmed and unconfirmed reports of an attack on Parliament Hill in Ottawa. I am ordering United States conventional and strategic forces into an increased state of readiness. I can offer the full resources of the United States armed forces, if necessary. If you would prefer to talk over an encrypted line, that option is available as well. I hope to hear back from you as soon as possible.​

Respectfully,

Al Gore
President of the United States

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
800px-Canadian_Royal_Crown.svg.png

Message to the United States of America
Private & Encrypted

To: Al Gore, President of the United States of America
From: Beverley McLachlin, Acting Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Canada

Your Excellency,

His Royal Majesty, the King, is currently unavailable after needing to be relocated from Ottawa to a more secure location in western Canada. For his safety, I cannot divulge his location, nor can he reply to this message. Furthermore, the Prime Minister and his Deputy are currently "missing in action," likely stuck under the rubble that was one Parliament Hill. Therefore, by order of precedence it has fallen to me—Chief Justice of Canada—to be acting Prime Minister of this nation.

It is still too early to tell who was involved in the attack, though there are strong connections between them and those who performed the heinous actions six months ago at Ottawa's international airport. There are other details that we would like to share with you, but those details are extremely sensitive and we will only share it in-person. As of now, the enemy have been pushed out of Ottawa and the Canadian armed forces control Ontario from anywhere across the Ottawa River and St. Lawrence, though the situation in Quebec is more dire: the terrorists control Gatineau, St. Jerome, Joliette, and the wilderness in-between these cities.

Soon, I will give the order for the armed forces to cross the rivers and begin eliminating these terrorists before they gain proper foot-hold. We would appreciate some extra aid from our southern neighbors, specially some special forces to help Joint Task Force 2 hunt down and neutralize the leadership of this terrorist organization.

Please let me know, operations against these terrorists will begin tomorrow at dawn.

Kindest Regards,
Beverly McLachlin
Acting Prime Minister
Kingdom of Canada

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
7JzI6cv.png
Formal-flag-fringe.png

THE WHITE HOUSE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

TO: Beverly McLachlin, Acting Prime Minister of The Kingdom of Canada ( Alex )

Acting Prime Minister McLachlin,

The entirety of the United States armed forces are at your government's disposal. I have ordered the Joint Chiefs of Staff to immediately organize a plan to send American special forces into Canada to fight alongside Joint Task Force 2 and hunt down those responsible for the attack on your government and your country. The Army is fully prepared to move into Canada, at any capacity, if your government requests it. Soon we will also have a carrier strike group off the east and west coasts of Canada (joined by a British carrier and numerous Polish vessels). The United States armed forces will do everything possible to make sure that no foreign government tries to take advantage of this situation.

Please have your office inform the Pentagon exactly where we should send in our special forces to rendezvous with Joint Task Force 2.​

Respectfully,

Al Gore

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
800px-Canadian_Royal_Crown.svg.png

Message to the United States of America
Private & Encrypted

To: Al Gore, President of the United States of America
From: Beverley McLachlin, Acting Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Canada

Your Excellency,

Delta Force is high on our list of priorities for helping Joint Task Force 2 in their mission to locate, identify, and eliminate the leadership of these terrorists.

We have also come into evidence that weapons were shipped to these terrorists via international routes by sea. We would appreciate if the United States Coast Guard could help assure any potential smuggling during these trying times ceases. If you are open to this, we require coast guard ships and aircraft to patrol the EEZ of Gulf of St. Lawrence—specifically St. Pierre and Miquelon—which we believe to be the origin of the smuggled weapons and explosives.

Additional aid via helicopter recon units to patrol the wilderness of Quebec to pin-point terrorist camps would be welcomed, if available.

CFB Uplands in Ottawa is currently safe to land Delta Force and keep potential helicopters though if you fear that that may change, CFB Petawawa is also open for these units. Lastly, CFB Halifax will be open to any U.S. Coast Guard vessel that wishes to refuel and resupply.

Please let me know soon as operations against these terrorists will begin this morning.

Kindest Regards,
Beverly McLachlin
Acting Prime Minister
Kingdom of Canada

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
7JzI6cv.png
Formal-flag-fringe.png

THE WHITE HOUSE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

TO: Beverly McLachlin, Acting Prime Minister of The Kingdom of Canada ( Alex )

Acting Prime Minister McLachlin,

I have redirected two United States Coast Guard Cutters to the area that you specified near the Gulf of St. Lawrence. I can also confirm that U.S. special forces have been deployed to CFB Uplands and will be arriving in a few hours. We will support your government and your armed forces in any way possible to ensure an absolute and unequivocal victory for the legitimate government of your country and the Canadian People. Rest assured, we have your back and we are prepared to help in any way. The Air Force is also planning to begin reconnaissance missions over Quebec using American reconnaissance aircraft. If this is acceptable, I will make sure that your office and the Canadian Air Force are informed when these flights begin so that they are not mistaken for enemy aircraft.

I will soon give a national address where I express the United States's unconditional support for Canada. Please reach out to my office, or to the Secretary of Defense if you are in urgent need of anything else.​

Respectfully,

Al Gore

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa