STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 29/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

United States | Message to Her Majesty The Queen

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

QT5ehQ7.png

1024px-Seal_of_the_President_of_the_United_States.svg.png

ZKYVhiP.png
[TR][TD]

THE WHITE HOUSE

PUBLIC MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland ( Jamie )

Your Majesty,

I have just spoken with the Vice President who has confirmed to me that the United States Senate has ratified the
Treaty of Washington. May your people and the world know that the United States of America and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland are allies in the strongest sense of the word. Wherever British people see the American flag flying, be it on land or on the open seas, they should know that they have a place of refuge and friends that will welcome them with open arms. Our governments have committed to treat each other as brothers as we continue to march forward into the fog of uncertainty. The United States government is committed to forging a decisive path with Britain, as our two nations are now closer than ever before in history. I commit to you America's friendship and unfaltering support as we start this journey together. I have no doubt that your government will do the same for us, and our countries will do so for each other. Thank you for your patience, honesty, and commitment.

Respectfully,

Al Gore
President of the United States
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran