STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

United States | Message to Poland

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Private

'Good choice, Mr CIA,' thought Igor as they moved to board the PZL W-3A. The three special operations soldiers designated to the helicopter quickly moved to secure the entrance on the back right side of the helicopter. They would wait for the two Americans and Igor to board before they piled into the seats, closing the door behind them. They were offered in-flight headsets to allow them to converse during the flight before the helicopters rotors began speeding up and the wheels left the ground. The flight would take roughly an hour, flying low and fast, before it would gain altitude as it entered the city of Warsaw. They were headed to the Ministry of Defense, and a meeting with the top military and legal minds of Poland. The two Americans could see the two pilots talking to an air traffic controller through their headsets as they began their landing sequence.

Once on the ground, the three Special Operations soldiers would open the door and file out, ahead of the rest of the group. Igor would allow the two Americans to file out of the helicopter, allowing him to take the rear of the convoy. Upon exiting they would see that they had landed on a helipad on the Ministry of Defense building. The Special Operations soldiers would move to the door leading to the building before stopping the group. Placing a backpack on the ground, opened, he would say "Bez broni. Brak telefonów" No weapons. He would wait for any firearms or knives to be placed into the bag before patting down the American guests.

"No weapons or outside communication devices inside the Ministry." Igor piped in behind them as he pulled his own Glock 29 from its holster and his cellphone before placing them in the bag.

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Rainwater removed his sidearm and surrendered it, temporarily. The Ambassador had no weapons on him. Both of the men were ready to move forward and begin the discussions that they had come all of this way to make. The situation in Ukraine was rather fluid and was continuing to change, as were opinions in the White House. With the deployment of U.S. Special Forces now on the table, cooperation with Poland was even more important in order to make that a reality.

ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
The men were led down two flights of stairs and through a heavy metal door that lead into a lobby waiting area. The glass walls of the meeting area showed that two men in suits were already sitting at the conference table. Both were not immediately recognizable if the men had been prepped on possible ministerial attendees. "Through here, please," Igor said as he opened the door into the conference room.

Once inside the room, the two men would stand up from their seats and offer their hands. "Thank you for coming all this way, Ambassador. I am Jerzy Buzek. I'm Prime Minister and this is Senior Ministry of Defense Aide, Sascha Yankovich. About the situation within Ukraine. Just some background information. Prime Minister Yanukovych is safe in Poland at an undisclosed location. Only members of GROM, the Minister of Defense, and the King know where he and his family is housed. Now onto the matter at hand. How is the United States planning to assist Poland with the problem in Ukraine?"

This floor of the building had been evacuated and all telephones had been removed as well as having been swept for bugs every hour. Only members of GROM, the United States delegates, and the two Polish Ministers were present on the floor.

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Private​

Ambassador Sikorski shook hands with the Prime Minister and the Yankovich, the representative from the Ministry of Defense. "Thank you for taking the time to meet with us here. This is Colson Rainwater, he's..." the Ambassador said, looking over to Colson. The company-man shook the hands of both the men, starting with the Prime Minister, "I'm a representative from the Central Intelligence Agency. Thank you for having me," he said politely. The two men took a seat with the Prime Minister and Defense Ministry representative.

"Prime Minister," Ambassador Sikorski said. "We would like to bring some... reconnaissance aircraft to Poland to fly over Ukraine. This will allow us to obtain valuable data of Ukrainian territory between the Polish border and Kiev. Also, we would like to deploy United States special forces and equipment to Ukraine. President Gore has spoken directly with Ukrainian leadership. At this time, our plan is to retake the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense building - Rada Building - and take Kuzmuk who appears to be trying to take over the government. We have intelligence that the Ukrainian military outside of Kiev is not, or at least not yet, loyal to Kuzmuk. Our objective would be to retake the building, take Kuzmuk and fly him back to Poland where he would remain in American custody. Our special forces will stay at the building and hold it so that Ukrainian officials loyal to the actual government can occupy it - at that point we would contact Ukrainian forces outside of Kiev and ask for their assistance in keeping the city at peace. While they may have some 'rebels' in the city, they are unlikely to put up a fight once they see an armored division rolling in as well. An important secondary mission would be for American special forces to also protect wherever the actual Ukrainian President is, since he is ill. Optimally, the Ukrainians will allow Polish military forces to move in to the country to act as a peacekeeping force. While we could send a division, I think it may be better perception-wise if Poland was the face of ending this coup. Finally, it would be publicly announced that the rightful Ukrainian government has retaken control of the Ministry of Defense and the coup has failed. From that point, we would help the Ukrainians bring back their government for an emergency meeting, and the President could appoint any necessary ministers or successors as needed. Also... just to add, we would welcome the addition of Polish special forces to the mission, if you had some that you wanted to assist. But that's up to you. What do you think?" he asked.

ManBear
GingeOrCringe

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Private and Secured

The Prime Minister and the Senior Aide shook the hands of the men before sitting down. He liked the cut of these men.

"I'll be honest with, Mr Ambassador. I am not a military man. I have a degree in chemical engineering. I'm a scientist. I am just here as a representative of the Cabinet of Ministers and to sign off on any military action we deem necessary to secure the freedom of our closest ally. It's why Senior Aide Yankovich is here." The sixty year old man had no air of the military about him as he spoke. He had been a professor up until he won the Coalition election as Prime Minister."

"Gentlemen," The soft spoken man who wore a military uniform. "I like the plan you have put forth to us. Retaking the Rada will be no simple task, however. We have no confirmation if the Ukrainian Special Forces within the Capital are with Kuzmuk or not. Nor are we aware if the general armed forces stationed within the city will be allied. Having watching the news broadcasts coming from within Ukraine, I am almost certain the population is not on Kuzmuk's side. Do you have a way of communicating with friendly forces within Kiev?" He paused to get a drink from the glass of water sitting in front of him before lighting a cigarette. "Don't get me wrong. I agree with the rough draft you have proposed here but there are some key elements that will need to be hammered down before we begin a fake invasion. Let's start off from the beginning."

The Senior Aide pulled a tube from under the table and pulled the top off of it, secure container to keep maps and blueprints from getting water damaged, before pulling a laminated map of the Polish-Ukrainian Border. "This is Mińsk Mazowiecki and it is home to the 23rd Air Base. This would be the place to launch any surveillance aircraft from Poland into Ukraine. It also houses the 1st Tactical Squadron which would most likely operate as your quick reaction force if there were any troubles with the Ukrainian Air Force. This," he pointed to a town just to the east, "Is Siedlce. It houses the 18th Mechanized Division. It would be the closest unit to actually have any combat effectiveness on the route to Kiev as well within the city of Kiev. As for the Polish Special Forces addition to the mission, GROM is ready and able to proceed at a moments notice."

The Prime Minister would slide two pads of paper with pens to the two Americans to take any notes or jot ideas down. They would all be carefully destroyed as soon as the meeting concluded.

"Now that we have a basis on what Poland is able to offer at this exact moment, lets start planning saving Ukraine from herself."

Odinson
GingeOrCringe

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Private
"We have assurances, from the top, that if we take that Rada, capture Kuzmuk, and free Kuchma, then the entire situation will turn in our favor. The Security Service of Ukraine and the Ukranian Spetsnaz are still loyal to the legitimate government, but the police and some elements of the army are not. Our mission will be to take Kuzmuk alive and temporarily take him back to Poland. We'd want the situation in Kiev to stabalize, and Acting-President Kuchma to be able to take back control of things, and then we could hand Kuzmuk over to the Ukranian government for arrest and prosecution. We think that for this major operation, we'd like to mobilize and use American, Polish, and Russian special forces, and possibly coordinate with the Ukranian Spetsnaz if they're able to help. We might have someone in Kiev that can give them our plans. I'd like to call the Pentagon and tell them that they're clear to send over our... observance aircraft, as well as a detachment of our special forces and a small detachment of Security Forces. Do we have your permission to make this deployment into Poland, specifically to Minsk Mazowiecki?" Rainwater asked.

ManBear

Last edited:

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
The Prime Minister absent mindedly jotted notes down as he listened to the military men discuss plans of a operation within the borders of Ukraine. While the American spoke a man in a suit pulled a mobile device from his pocket and stepped out of the room for a brief minute.

"I don't mean to put a damper on things but as a military man I know that sometimes assurances, especially from the top, don't mean much when bullets are cracking overhead. We are in agreement that we want the situation within Kiev to stabilize and for Acting-President Kuchma to assume control of things until the President is capable of doing so himself. I would advise the Kuzmuk be held in a Polish military jail until such a time has been achieved. And I agree that Polish Special Forces and American Special Forces should cooperate in this operation. However, I am skeptical of including the Russians in the operation. There is a lot of turmoil within the Russian Homefront right now as well as a strong faction of Anti-Russian sentiment within Ukraine. Having them participate in an active operation that could result in the death of Ukrainian civilians might worsen the situation. Even stop what we are trying to achieve by turning public opinion towards that of Kuzmuk during the operation. I think the Prime Minister and I can agree with the stationing of the observation aircraft and American Special Forces within Minsk Mazowiecki during the duration of the operation until we know more about Russian involvement with the operation."

The man who had previously stepped out of the room, re-entered before immediately whispering something to the Prime Minister.

"Sorry to interrupt, gentleman, but a situation has occurred within Lviv. Apparently the heir to the last Hetman been identified as a hostage of a group linked to the Coup attempt within Ukraine and the Deputy Prime Minister, with the approval of His Majesty, has given the go ahead on a rescue attempt. Apparently the tv station cameras where the situation is occurring were live and recorded a gunshot being heard. We are unaware of any casualties at this time but due to the nature of the situation, JW Komandosow will be there shortly and I will be receiving live updates through their command. I would propose we hurry this planning session up to insure we don't lose any window to intervene within Ukraine that we may have access to."

Odinson GingeOrCringe

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Private
"On the condition that Kuzmuk will be returned to Ukranian authorities for arrest, I see no problem with holding him in Poland in one of your jails. Though, there may be some question in the international community as to what legal right you've arrested him - but that's never stopped us," Rainwater said in momentary silent contemplation about the time he kidnapped a Soviet spy from Bucharest and brought him to Virginia for two months.

"We think that the inclusion of Russian special forces would be critical. There is a faction of the Ukranian extremists that are blaming all of this on the Russians. However, a joint operation between the United States and Russia, along with Polish and Ukranian forces, could not be painted as some communist attempt on Ukraine. In fact, we think it could be the first bridge built for Russian-Ukranian relations. With the new Imperial Russian government, they have a new chance at rectifying relations between their nations. While we could do this operation entirely on our own, I think the inclusion of forces from the United States, Poland, Russia, and Ukraine would be best," he said in conclusion.

After hearing what the Prime Minister said, Rainwater said he would need to contact the Pentagon and let them know everything they had discussed so far. If the Polish allowed him to use an encrypted line, he would call his contact at the Pentagon and give them the information they had discussed, and also tell them that it was a green light to send American forces to Poland. The Pentagon would then begin drawing up plans for an American deployment of forces to Poland.

"Thank you for informing us that you're going ahead with that operation, please let us know if there's anything that we can do to help," Ambassador Sikorsky said. "If we're in agreement that our forces should work together, then I want to make contact with Ukranian and Russian special forces to let them know of our plan. Are we in agreement?" he asked.

ManBear
GingeOrCringe
Alex

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"Of course sir. As Kuzmuk has committed no crimes within Poland, it would be unlawful to keep him detained any longer than necessary. The legal right to arrest Kuzmuk would be granted by the legitimate Ukrainian Government, signed by the Prime Minister once plans are finalized."

"In regards to including the Russians into the Operation, we will hold off on our reservations and not cause any fuss at their inclusion. I can see how it could be a start to a new friendship with the Imperial Russian Government but we also see the harm that could happen if something goes awry." The Polish Aide chose not to address the statement about the Americans being able to hold the operation entirely on their own. He knew they could but it would most likely lower opinions on Americans within the geographic locale. Something the Americans probably didn't want to happen.

At the request to contact the Pentagon, the suited man who stepped out of the room offered the man his mobile phone to step out of the room to make the phone call. "Yes sir. We are in agreement. Contact the Ukrainians and Russians to inform them of the operation. Before you go, I suspect your contact within Ukraine is someone high up in the food chain, are you able to tell us who you are in contact with?"

Odinson
GingeOrCringe
Alex

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Private​

Rainwater and the Ambassador looked at each other, and Rainwater said, "President Gore spoke over the phone with President of Ukraine." With that, Ambassador Sikorsky would directly make a secure call to the American Ambassador in Russia and inform him that the mission was a go. The American Ambassador in Russia would immediately request to meet with representatives of the Russian Foreign Ministry and Defense Ministry. If this meeting was granted, he would explain the situation and request that Russian Spetsnaz join American, Polish, and Ukrainian special forces in stopping the Ukrainian coup. If the Russians agreed to this plan, they would be put in contact with the appropriate Polish forces who could tell them where to rendezvous with American and Polish special forces in Poland so that all of the soldiers could leave together, at the same time, on the same clock so that the operation could go as smoothly as possible. Meanwhile, back in the United States, a Delta Force unit was secretly activated and started prepping for deployment to Ukraine via secret means.

ManBear
GingeOrCringe
Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
The Russian Ministry of Defense would speak with the American Ambassador via an encrypted line. When the topic of discussion with the Ambassador was revealed, the MoD would re-direct the call to Vadim Bakatin (Director of the Federal Security Service and head of the Russian joint operation for the Ukrainian situation) and Prime Minister Viktor Chernomyrdin. Within that call the Russians would, upon confirmation with the Tsarina, divulge their plans: five-hundred Spetsnaz troops were already prepared on the Ukrainian border and in Crimea, prepared to head to Kyiv and seize important buildings and locations by helicopter in a moment's notice.

Before ending the call Vadim Bakatin would agree to work with the Polish and Americans to aid Ukraine, including sharing of information and if it came to it: fighting alongside them.

Odinson

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II