STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

United States | Message to the United Kingdom and Sweden

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
7JzI6cv.png
1024px-Seal_of_the_President_of_the_United_States.svg.png
Formal-flag-fringe.png

THE WHITE HOUSE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE

TO: Andrew Evans, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland ( Jamie )
TO: Frederik Reinfeldt, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Sweden ( Connor )

Prime Minister Evans and Prime Minister Reinfeldt,

The past few months since April have been especially tense in the United States. First, we had to deal with the former Spanish Prime Minister losing his mind and trying to coerce, if not force, the United States into ceding Puerto Rico to his government. Our relations degraded to the point that I had to expel the Spanish Ambassador to the United States for screaming at Secretary Fitzgerald and I in the Oval Office. My fear was that the situation would turn into some kind of kinetic conflict between our countries. It was only after the Spanish Prime Minister's resignation that their government finally backed down from those outrageous claims.

But, just as the situation was cooling and even before we could publicly announce it, the Thai Navy announced that they would be deploying an armed fleet of destroyers to the Atlantic between the United States and Spain in order to enforce some kind of peace. This was not only a direct provocation, but an unacceptable attempt at an Asian nation to meddle in Transatlantic affairs. By this time, we all know how this situation has been resolved.

I want to thank both of you personally, and your governments, for the support that you offered the United States both directly, and indirectly, throughout these difficult few months. While our three countries have our differences, I strongly feel that we agree on much more than we disagree and that our national friendships are something for the three of us to cherish. Even in the most trying times it is a great comfort to know that one has friends that one can trust.​

Respectfully,

Al Gore
President of the United States

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
50px-Coat_of_arms_of_Sweden.svg.png

Government of Sweden
Reinfeldt Administration

Dear President Gore,

The relationship between the United States of America and the Kingdom of Sweden is without doubt a credit to our nations, and one of the most important to my administration. We have remained arm in arm through natural disaster, terror, international conflict, war, humanitarian aid and in developing some of the most sophisticated international legislation still in effect today. This is a true testament to our commitment to the United States. Our relationship is key.

It is a shameful reality that through our careers we will be at the helm and expected to make some of the most difficult decisions and have some of the most difficult conversations any reasonable person could be expected to have. In these conditions, we are expected to remain a leader, remain strong and commit to the preservation of fundamental human rights. These decisions can on rare occasions call into question our moral compass, question our core beliefs and weigh costs that go further than money - often lives. Our positions can in themselves be heavy on the chest of any true statesman, which is why it is key we have friends we can rely on.

The Transatlantic Security Arrangement has been a significant stride forward in creating a likeminded and sensible forum for our leaders to confide in one another without judgement to ensure we remain committed to a peaceful international stage. Sometimes the views of our friends are not what we anticipate, but they are always made with the most loyal of intentions and I strongly believe TASA is a prime example of this.

Thank you for your kind message. I trust you know that I remain committed to the continued development of our relationship - through thick and thin. You have remained loyal to Sweden, even when the balance between your own political views and the retention of our relationship has been troubling. Our friendship is something I am extremely proud of, coupled with that of the United Kingdom I have no doubt we will see it continue to flourish for decades to come.

To a true statesman, and a true friend.

Regards,
Frederik Reinfeldt
Prime Minister of Sweden
Executive Office of the Prime Minister
Kingdom of Sweden

Odinson

RESTRICTED
Crown Copyright © Kingdom of Sweden
All information is encrypted and subject to the Swedish Document Classification and Security Act 1995

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II