STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

United States | Wire to the United Kingdom

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

QT5ehQ7.png

1200px-Seal_of_an_Embassy_of_the_United_States_of_America.svg.png

67ka0nc.png
[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF THE UNITED STATES AMBASSADOR
TO THE COURT OF ST. JAMES

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Jason Green, Secretary of State for Defense of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland ( Jamie )
FROM: Noah Cook, United States Ambassador to the Court of St. James

Defense Secretary Green,

The White House has become increasingly concerned with the deteriorating situation in the Middle East, specifically between the State of Israel and other Middle Eastern nations and their peoples. The State Department is hoping to help bring whatever is brewing to a peaceful solution. President Gore is considering deploying a fleet into the Mediterranean, which will bring some logistical complications for the Navy. The White House has asked if it would be possible for American oilers from the fleet to refuel at Akrotiri Mole.

I have also been instructed to request that the Air Force and Navy be given permission to use RAF Akrotiri. Hopefully it wont be necessary, however we would like to have clearance to use RAF Akrotiri in the event that special forces or additional troops/sailors need to be flown in to put onto our fleet. To be clear, if such permissions were granted to us, there would be no situation where we would launch any kind of offensive operation from British facilities - their use we be purely for logistical purposes.

Best Regards,

Noah Cook
United States Ambassador to The Court of St. James
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Last edited:

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Middle Eastern Concerns
Security Classification: TOP SECRET

Dear Noah Cook,

Thank you for your email regarding the brewing situation, we can appreciate your concern and desire to deploy troops to the region. Under the treaty of defence and cooperation between the United Kingdom and United States, we will always aim to support you logistically. However, we are concerned about permitting access to our oversea territories especially given the close proximity to Cyprus.

Whilst peace is certainly the goal, I believe diplomatic options must be the sole focus. Deploying forces and then utilising British Oversea Territories opens it for interpretation that we are not neutral if the situation developed and the US was involved directly. Prior to making a decision, may I inquire as to the objectives of such group? I imagine you would be unable to rule out US involvement if the conflict escalated?

Kind Regards,
Secretary of State for Defence
Jason Green

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

QT5ehQ7.png

67ka0nc.png
[TR][TD]

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Jason Green, Secretary of State for Defense of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland ( Jamie )

Defense Secretary Green,

Since the last message I sent, the President has decided to redirect a carrier group to the Mediterranean Sea. The Deputy Secretary of State has been in contact with the Turkish government, and our Ambassador to Israel is presently talking with the Israeli Prime Minister in Jerusalem. In essence, the Israelis have made it clear that they are heavily considering (if not intending to) violate what was accomplished in the Oslo Accords by annexing the rest of Jerusalem (and then some), as well as obtaining governing authority and therefor effectively annexing the Gaza Strip. The State Department is concerned that this would be enough to start a war that would at least involve Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, and Israel.

In order to prevent this, the United States is currently in talks with both sides (as I just mentioned). We’re hoping to organize and hold a high-stakes summit with leaders from both sides if both sides still hold interest in the diplomatic route. The alternative would require further assistance from domestic American forces. The President is presently considering all of the options, but this could include declaring a No-Fly-Zone over Israel and Palestine, as well as preventing other armed forces from entering the area. The To be clear, the President has not made this decision yet. Ultimately the goal is to prevent any kind of major conflict in Jerusalem, as any kind of attack on the city could certainly spark a global conflict.

The United States does not support an Israeli invasion of Palestine, nor does it support and Arab-Turkish invasion of Israel. Please let me know if you need further clarification.

Best Regards,

Noah Cook
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

QT5ehQ7.png

67ka0nc.png
[TR][TD]

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Lawrence Adams, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland ( Jamie )

Foreign Secretary Adams,

It has come to the attention of the State Department that the Kingdom of Sweden may be going beyond its original military objective in the Southern Ocean. While we are still verifying that this is true, all indicators seem to point that the Swedish government intends on invading, occupying, and permanently integrating South Africa with a puppet regime. In fewer words, it appears that Sweden intends on colonizing South Africa. As unbelievable as this may sound, it appears to be true and is exceedingly distressing. At this time, we are looking to work with the rest of the world to solve this matter diplomatically. I am hoping that you could shed some light as to what the United Kingdom's position on the matter is.

Best Regards,

Noah Cook
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Last edited:
Reactions: Jay

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
South African Annexation

Dear Noah Cook,

The growing situations around the world including that of the Middle East, South Africa and Russia are all been monitored by our government to ensure no threats are applicable against the United Kingdom or her allies. We are not yet sure of the full extent or reasoning behind a Swedish military presence in South Africa so are unable to comment at this time and our position is neutral. We currently have a delegation in the Global Assembly to discuss the turn of events which will hopefully provide more context and allow us to understand it from both points of view. Based on your email and the resolution put forward by Korea and the US, may I inquire as to the extent of your opposition? Is this strictly political or is the US, and potentially Korea, considering military options?

Kind Regards,
Jason Green

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

QT5ehQ7.png

67ka0nc.png
[TR][TD]

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

Defense Secretary Green,

The global situation is worrisome. The State Department has been in contact with Russian officials in regards to resurgence of civil war in Russia. We offered to facilitate peace talks if possible, but we were informed that things had unfortunately moved beyond that point. We informed the Russians that the United States will not take advantage of the political situation in Russia, and that we will do whatever we can to help their government reestablish order in their country - I can tell you, with absolute certainty, that this is true and that we're not looking to kick the Russians while they are down. While things are chaotic right now, we believe that Russia could be a potential partner and friend in the years to come.

While it does sound unbelievable, the Swedish government has made it clear to us through a diplomatic communique, in no uncertain terms, that they are not going to leave South Africa and intend to stay there. We jointly-proposed the emergency resolution to the Global Assembly with Korea because the Swedish annexation of 10% of the African continent and over 58-million people is outrageous. The Gore Administration does not see Sweden as an enemy, but what the Swedish government is doing is nothing short of imperialism. We are confident that most of the world will agree that what the Swedes are doing is not just unbelievable, but also morally and politically wrong. While the use of force is not off the table, we would do it along with an international coalition. As the oldest and closet ally of the United States, can we count on the United Kingdom to support our resolution to the Global Assembly?

Best Regards,

Noah Cook
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
South African Annexation

A response took some serious consideration, the advantages of having Sweden as an ally, which was growing, promoted huge benefits for the United Kingdom and despite the governments stance against annexations, it was not yet decided whether opposing Sweden's occupation would be in the best interests of Her Majesty's Government. Naturally, this thought process was kept to the back of the mine of the British Cabinet which was discussed in length at the recent COBR Meeting. Contemplating the most appropriate response, Secretary Green responded.

"Dear Noah Cook,

We certain share the same concerns of the escalating problems occurring internationally, it certainly forces us to spread ourselves thin to get a bigger picture of every scenario and stand by the values the US has. At this present time it's difficult to say our stance on a resolution that has not yet been discussed. Once the Secretary General opens it up for debate, I am sure we will see lots of evidence for For and Against. Sweden would need to pose a strong stance to justify it, so I'm confident the resolution will pass and unless a strong stance is provided, we will be voting in favor of the resolution. Although I just want to advise you that the British Government hasn't yet spoken to Sweden directly about what has happened, so we are not sure if the justifications they possess which is why I suggested it's difficult to say.

Our relationship with the Swedish Government has grown enormously over the last years and I find it difficult to believe this was just an unprovoked occupation. We are aware of the South African Government declaring war, but beyond that, we are not sure what happened behind closed doors to get us to this stage. Our delegate in the assembly will no doubt be reviewing all the facts provided and go from there. Our growing concern is currently in the Mediterranean surrounding the shooting down of aircraft from Turkey. We have also detected the launch of a ballistic missile from Turkey which seems to have been testing. Naturally, this is put aside as evidence for a potentially future case to bring to the ICJ.

Kind Regards,
Jason Green

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

QT5ehQ7.png

67ka0nc.png
[TR][TD]

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Lawrence Adams, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs ( Jamie )

Secretary Adams,

The White House and the American people find the situation in Turkey extremely distressing. We believe that we are facing extraordinary circumstances where the Turkish government and military are preparing, or have already begun, the systematic destruction of the Jewish population of their country. I am sure Her Majesty's government would also find this to be intolerable. If the Turks are willing to make good on their threats to commit genocide, then we have every reason to believe that they may attempt an invasion of Cyprus as well. The Defense Department has informed me that they are preparing to deploy assets to the military base we have permission to use in England. These assets are of a reconnaissance nature. I am requesting permission for the Air Force to deploy these aircraft, and a limited amount of ground personnel, to one of the United Kingdom's sovereign bases in Cyprus. I have also been instructed to ask if the Prime Minister is prepared to take any kind of stance in this situation or make any kind of public declaration.

Best Regards,

Noah Cook
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

Ministry of Defence

Recipient: Ambassador Noah Cook Odinson
Subject RE: Turkish Aggression

Good Afternoon,

Following the conclusion of the Governments Cabinet Office Meeting, the United Kingdom is in the process of organizing its response that will see the British Armed Forces deployed in Cyprus, Gibraltar, Diego Garcia and other forces put at high readiness. Although our focus is for peace through diplomacy, the continued unpredictable nature of Turkey is proving to be of great concern and we are pre-positioning in the event of conflict. I can confirm that we authorize the United States Armed Forces deployment to England and Cyprus. We would like to request a deployment list that you intend to operate in Cyprus as we will need to inventory due to our own forces deploying.

I would like to propose a meeting of sorts to discuss a joint UK-US response in more detail, with the prospect of inviting other parties. I am aware Australia had posed the idea of a coalition so have an interest. Israel, as they are the main target should also be invited. I believe we need a stable foundation for a Coalition and to ensure communication is the key element.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Kind Regards,
Josh Sterling
Commanding Officer, Operation Banshee

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

QT5ehQ7.png

67ka0nc.png
[TR][TD]

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Lawrence Adams, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs ( Jamie )

Secretary Adams,

In accordance with the spirit of the Treaty of Washington, I am writing to inform you that Congress has declared a state of war between the United States of America and the Republic of Turkey. The United States is prepared to wage war by all means legal under international law to liberate Jewish people imprisoned in Turkey, protect the State of Israel from invasion, and to remove the sitting Turkish President and see that he and others responsible for the atrocities so far committed against the Turkish people are tried for war crimes. We will continue to coordinate our efforts with the United Coalition. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,

Noah Cook
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II