STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Update to Timeline

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to make a simple and quick suggestion that we update the Timeline. When I first entered the forum one of the first things I did was look at the timeline and see what the site and about and how people do things. It was interesting and helped me identify how the timeline here has gone about so that I could interact in RP that involved past events. Some of the things I recommend adding that I think are really important to international RP include:
  1. Terror Attack during the American State of the Union
  2. Reunification (I can’t find the exact thread but it’s somewhere) of Korea
  3. Russian Civil War
  4. The 1999 Arab Conflict(Way too many threads for one)
And this is just what I think, I’m sure other users have different ideas on what we could add to the timeline but these are my top four that I think should definitely be added because of their influence on the entire RP community.

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
I am fully support this. I have been thinking about the timeline and it needs to get update

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Just to confirm on the existing timeline - we're unable to add anything more due to restrictions in the code.
I've been in the progress (albeit for some time) of working on getting us a new timeline to add these events in. A lot of sites that would allow us to produce a timeline are either limited, or require a subscription.
Though I definitely agree we need the timeline updating, unfortunately it's not just us adding to the existing timeline as we need a new one. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien