STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

URGENT DIPLOMATIC CABLE TO THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION

Jun 29, 2022
To the Russian leadership,

I hope this message above all else finds you well, the communications in this cable could be one of the greatest actions taken in history to reduce world poverty. As you know India right now is one of the poorest countries in the world most people only grow what they will eat; over 80% of the population lives on under 2 American dollars a day. We are at a similar level of development as your country was during Tsarist times. With Asian economic success stories such as that of Japan, Singapore, South Korea, and China. I am planning on announcing a wave of reforms and liberalization. We cannot do this alone and need assistance from a country that has pulled itself from poverty before. What I am seeking is to negotiate a trade agreement in which industry can be exported to India in which our workers can work for very cheap wages compared to most of the worlds workers. Unlike more industrializing countries which have done so by slowly improving agriculture which allows them to improve industry we seek to have industry exported to us. With Russian help we can certain improve and modernize along with the chance of becoming a major power. I am open to virtually any concessions or agreements you want as apart of this deal. I have reached out to the western powers however my cries fell on deaf ears.

With best wishes I look forward to our negotiation.
Sincerely
-Prime Minister Vajpayee of the Republic of India

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
1024px-Emblem_of_the_President_of_Russia.svg.png

Office of the Prime Minister of Russia
Message to the Republic of India
Private & Encrypted

To: Prime Minister Vajpayee

Dear Prime Minister Vajpayee,

The Russian government is happy to hear from you! I would first like to apologize regarding the lateness of my reply to you, we are still rebuilding from war here in Russia.

I would be more than happy to discuss trade with you. As stated, Russia is rebuilding from war both internally and following the conflict against Turkey. As such, receiving workers from India to aid us in this endeavor is a very intriguing offer.

Perhaps a meeting in person in New Delhi would be more appropriate? I can leave as soon as you're available alongside the Ministers of Finance and Industry.

Please let me know.

Kindest Regards,
Vladimir Putin
Deputy Prime Minister
Russian Empire

Israeli_Cube_1948

Jun 29, 2022
Sorry for a late reply on my end there has been a lot of domestic and homework to deal, I wish your country the best in it's rebuilding.
Yes a meeting in New Delhi would be the best so that way we can talk it out it with each other in person.

With best wishes I look forward to our negotiation.
Sincerely
-Prime Minister Vajpayee of the Republic of India