STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[URIS] Ambassador Soli call to Irish Ministry of Commerce

MadDog_Joe

GA Member
Sep 28, 2020
Senator Catherine Soli, ambassador of Italy for Ireland, making an a secured call to the Irish Ministry of Commerce.

“Hello and good afternoon. My name is Senator Catherine Soli the newly appointed Italian ambassador to Ireland. I am making this call to arrange a meeting with the minister of commerce or a proper representative for the possibility of opening trade lanes between Ireland and Italy.”

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
She would be routed through the directory to the Department of Finance on a secure and encrypted line.

"Hello Department of Finance. How can I help you sir or ma'am." A secretary would answer.

After hearing that it was the new Ambassador from Italy she would say,

"One moment while I transfer your call to the Department of Business, Enterprise and Innovation please."

She would then place the Senator on hold.
Boop, Boop, Boop....Boop, Boop, Boop..... Boop, Boop....
The secretary then contacted Department of Business, Enterprise and Innovation and relayed the information, while the call was on hold.

An assistant secretary would pick up the call after the call appeared secure and encrypted.
"Hello Department of Business, Enterprise and Innovation, Assistant Secretary Howard speaking. I received word that Italy wishes to open trade routes with Ireland? How can I be of assistance?"

MadDog_Joe

MadDog_Joe

GA Member
Sep 28, 2020
After impatiently waiting while being transferred, tapping her fingers on her desk. Upon hearing the Mr. Howard answer she stops.
"Hello Assistant Secretary, My name is Senator Soli, and yes we would love to open up trade with Ireland. Italy is world-class when it comes to luxury commercial goods as well as in the engineering field, what many do not know is that our minerals are highly in demand, many don't even know why. We many of our natural resources are extremely in demand for the scientific and medical fields After our reconstructive period we have been looking into developing and expanding our trade, we hope that you would be interested in exchanging resources."

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"Absolutely that would be great. I'm glad you have contacted us. I have a list I will fax to you, one moment." papers rustling could be heard over the phone.

"AH! Here we go." He would say.

1. Pharmaceuticals
2. Machinery and equipment
3. Natural gas
4. Copper
5. Meat/Crops

$2,500,000
$3,000,000
$5,000,000
$4,500,000
$800,000

"I have sent the fax, if there is a list we could get as well, perhaps we can set up a mutual exchange."

MadDog_Joe

MadDog_Joe

GA Member
Sep 28, 2020
"Wonderful, This is great news. We will get started on drafting a trade agreement right way, and we will send you the draft for review as soon as we can!" Muffled voices as she covers the microphone to talk to assumed assistants.
"We're sending you a fax of possibilities for trade and if your ships are willing export and import until we develop our trade fleet, My country is more than willing to deducted from tariffs to cover the costs of shipping."

1. Industrial Machinery

$1,500,000

2. Luxury Vehicles

$10,000,000

3. Luxury Materials (incl. Marble)

$5,000,000

4. Tobacco (incl. Tobacco products)

$5,000,000

5. Medical/Industrial minerals (incl. barite)

$5,000,000

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"Just received the fax. Hmmm, one moment."

about 5 minutes would pass and 2 people talking in the background.

"Okay sorry about that, quiet busy today. We accept to supply the vessels. We are interested in Items 2, 3, 4, and 5 on your list. We are prepared to offer everything on our list in return. Does this sound good?"

MadDog_Joe

MadDog_Joe

GA Member
Sep 28, 2020
“Fantastic, I don’t see how I could refuse such an offer, and I would be relieved if I even attempted. The terms are most agreeable to Italy, thank you.”

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"Excellent I will set this trade deal up immediately and have the first vessels out as soon as I can. Is there anything else you wish to discuss?"

MadDog_Joe

MadDog_Joe

GA Member
Sep 28, 2020
After providing time to allow Mr. Howard time to respond, “So if there are no questions bring everything into calculation you will be sitting comfortably at twenty-five million dollars per month which should provide ample shipments for your people as well as ours.”

Drivindeath

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
"We have just pushed the request to our docks in Dublin and the ships will be loaded up and ready for departure shortly."

MadDog_Joe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa