STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[US]: Phonecall to the UK

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Thank you for your kind offer, unfortunately at this time, we will have to turn this down. May I ask what the UK's position is of the recent actions taken by Syria?"

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Not a problem. As for Syria? Syria is.. peculiar. Their decisions appear sudden, and with the full intention to be a form of.. how shall I word it? 'Shock and awe' response and somewhat aggressive to their political borders. It's something all we can do is watch but I figure we will find out what policies they introduce next. Their decision to add tariffs onto trade hasn't impacted the United Kingdom, luckily enough. We have tended to avoid that region, unintentionally, and haven't used the Suez Canal due to the enormous increase in pricing on it so our only asset that would be somewhat affected by Syria is Cyprus. This is, at this moment in time, unmanned but we are contemplating having a constant presence their of the Royal Air Force.

Might I inquire as to your interest in Syria?"

@John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"We just wanted to gain your opinion on it as it is quite an.. interesting situation. I was confused as to why the Syrian's would suddenly make this announcement"

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"I couldn't agree more, although recent news shows an upcoming election in Syria so perhaps we'll see things change. It could now go either way, really. We will just have to see how it goes.
Is there anything else you'd like to discuss?"

@John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"Yes actually, there is. Have you heard the recent news out of Belgium? A communist takeover right in the middle of Europe, much less the country that hosted the headquarters for both NATO and the EU only a year ago - is quite concerning. Can I get your opinion on the matter?"

@Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Honestly? Concerned. It shows a dramatic u-turn in European Politics from a prominently democratic region. We'll be monitoring it to ensure it doesn't invite conflict but it's not something we're overly keen on seeing so close to home.
Might I ask when you'll be able to begin preparing for the CSAR exercise and I will arrange for the RAF Regiment to deploy to America."

@John

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
The call would be ended pending issues with Iraq, allowing the British First Secretary to attend the Cobra Meeting.