STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Visit to Argentina

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

"Wonderful, once our army is ready we will contact you for a joint exercise, it shouldn't be too long from now.

Thailand would also be delighted to send over some pilots to train alongside those of Argentina, perhaps joining the exercise with that of those in Patagonia?

And I'm glad to hear that Argentina and Brazil are good allies. I hope that Thailand will be able to achieve such relations with the nations of Asia. It's been too long since there was proper stability in Asia, strong relations will secure that."

@Naio90

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"After this visit is over, I will get in contact with the authorities in charge of training and specialization in order to design an intensive joint exercise in Patagonia. They will get in touch with your people with details. We look forward to it.

I cannot speak for our Minister of Foreign Affairs, but I understand that Argentina would always welcome a more itnegrated and strong Asia, and having Thailand contributing to this by establishing firm bilateral relations over there, would surely help. Let us know iy your Government needs any help on that.

I understand that China's Government should be fully "active in the international scene" again in few weeks."

@Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

"Thailand looks forward to it as well.

We'll certainly let you know if any help is needed, but from what we have seen so far the nations on the international stage seem to be of positive nature. I just hope that it stays that way.

And yes, Thailand has noticed China's odd silence, we're glad to hear that it isn't permanent. They are likely the most important nation in the asian sphere and for them to be permanently absent would prove to be quite problematic for Thailand's ambitions.

This visit has been quite progressive, I'm certain that Thailand and Argentina will have a strong ever-lasting friendship.

I believe we can call it completed? Unless you have something else you'd like to discuss or show me."

@Naio90

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"This visit has been even more than progressive... And this is only the first step! We can head back now."

The delegation would board the small jet back to Buenos Aires, and the thai delegation would be escroted to the international airport.

@Alex

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien