STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[VT]: Message to China

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Encrypted - Classified - Vietnamese Government Only - No Media - Protected by SIN
"How soon you ask?" they would ask."About as soon as I put a call in to begin our operations. Is it alright if we send naval assets as well? That should help with the operation as our aircraft do have a rather limited range. But I understand if you do not want the area to be crowded, might cause some confusion."

@Sumit

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Encrypted - Classified - Vietnamese Government Only - No Media - Protected by SIN
"Alright give me a moment, I am going to need to put in the word. It will take a little to organize the effort. Though that reminds me, how long do you expect the operation to last? I want to ensure that we are not too late to the party as one might say. We will be able to supply our main battle group for this operation. The equipment in it is the best we got, so it should be able to help greatly."
@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

"Okay and how about 3 months of operations. We are waiting for further reports. Our Captain Xian will report to us if there is any concern."
@HeadlessSeeker

D

Deleted member 5

Suddenly door of General Yen Teh-Fa's room would be knocked while General were talking to Vietnamese Minister of Defense. General Yen Teh-Fa would say, "Come in." A Naval Commander would appear with a note. He would whisper to General Yen Teh-Fa, the Taiwanese Secretary of Defense about numerous ships were detected at Taiwan Strait.

"Minister Lịch we have an emergency update. Our Captain Liu has detected numerous ships and we don't know what country are they from. We are suspicious that these could be PLA naval services but still we are analyzing our threat level. I guess naval recon is necessary. We will not pose any aggressive behavior but we will monitor silently. This Naval Commander will announce Recon Ops readiness. I want Vietnamese to command this ops. What do you think?"

@HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
"Sorry, I was a bit distracted there. I have our primary battle group deployed at the moment as they should be arriving shortly. Now then, you want us to command for the remaining duration of this op? Also, any further word on the status of these mystery vessels? I need updates please. Also, we are unable to deploy non carrier air assets at this time to your nation. But we will be able to deploy assets from home, as we have decided it is time to start probing the PRC to gauge their reaction. Things are unfolding very quickly and we need to stay up to date."
@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

"You can definitely command the operation. Keep in mind, all of my assets are in place monitoring. Let us know if you need any assistance."
@HeadlessSeeker

D

Deleted member 5

"We have returned our naval assets, our Madame President Ing-wen has been invited by President Xi. Our president is currently in talk with Philippine Administration, I would like to accompany with Madame President to go to Hanoi to discuss our cooperation. What do you think?"

@HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
"I believe that the new PRC administration is attempting to buy time, in our discussion with them they insisted that the territorial disputes should wait. A sure sign they do not wish to actually have a real conversation about them. However I believe a meeting in in order regardless."
@Sumit

D

Deleted member 5

"We are interested to purchase Duga radar. We would like to know about Hanoi meeting. Our madame president is currently away for her international tour of Japan, where we learned that Japan wants to peacefully resolve the conflict of Senkaku Islands. But given our resident lives in that island, our president made them tourist spots so our country can get benefits."

@HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
"We are unable to produce that specific radar system, and are unwilling to part ways with the systems we currently have installed. But we do have some alternatives you may be interested in."
@Sumit

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uythrycs