STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Wire to Sweden (Mexico)

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020

1677235881465.png

1677235835496.png

TO: Margot Wallström, (Secretary of Foreign Affairs) (Connor)
SUBJECT: International Talks
CC: Marcelo Ebrard Casaubón, (Secretary of Foreign Relations)
SECURITY: Encrypted / (MIC) Secret

Secretary Wallström,

I do apologies for this long-awaited message. I would like to arrange a meeting between myself and a representative of your government in Stockholm. My goals for this meeting include foreign policy for better communication between our two countries, also to discuss the dispute our countries have on South Africa. I'd also like to discuss a range of other topics to include trade, embassies, and visas. At your earliest availability I can meet in Stockholm.

Respectfully,
Olga Sánchez Cordero
Secretary of Government
United Mexican States

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
50px-Coat_of_arms_of_Sweden.svg.png

Government of Sweden
Löfven Administration

Dear Olga Sánchez Cordero,

Thank you for reaching out to me to express your interest in arranging a meeting between our states in Stockholm. I appreciate your commitment to strengthening the relationship between our two countries and addressing important issues of foreign policy. Discussion is an essential part of creating an informed relationship and properly establishing a clear narrative. You are welcome, along with your team, to visit Stockholm tomorrow where the talks will take place at the Department of Foreign Affairs. Present with me will be the Assistant Secretary of Foreign Affairs for American Affairs, Towe Gustavsson. I would like for the Ambassador for Mexico to Sweden to make an appearance if at all possible.

Operation Scimitar governs the security response for visiting dignitaries managed by the Department of Home Affairs, National Security Office. You and your delegation have been afforded a grading of 'G2P-OS' which will afford you and your delegation the provision of an assigned Close Protection Detail, Uniformed Protection Officers and a motorcade to facilitate travel from the designated airport to the Department of Foreign Affairs. The National Security Office will be responsible for the armed protection of your aircraft, unless a chartered flight from a private organisation is your chosen travel provision. This operation is in direct response to an established intelligence-lead terrorism threat and as such we will require as much detail about your travel as possible to ensure we can properly ensure your safety: please include the number of persons in your delegation, any security personnel and their personal protective equipment, duration of stay and any specific security requirements. If necessary we will arrange secure accommodation for the duration of your time in Sweden.

You will be designated the VIP Terminal at Stockholm Arlanda International Airport, unless a private chartered flight is opted for.

I look forward to a prompt response.

Regards,
Margot Wallström
Secretary of Foreign Affairs
Department of Foreign Affairs
Kingdom of Sweden

Drivindeath

TOP SECRET
Crown Copyright © Kingdom of Sweden
All information is subject to the Swedish Document Classification and Security Act 1995

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II